NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Server is Down!

Go down 
+20
FrEaKsHoW
Kankuro
HolyChaos
Sasori
Admin Hidan
Rock Lee
Renderd
Kaz
CopyKat
Hiyo/Sugao
Dm Nagato
Chiyo
autokilla
[Forum DM] Kakashi
kaindelvin
Kamarile
Scrappy
Gaara
[Administration]
[Host] Itachi
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Server is Down! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:16 am

Welll since according to my logs no one has been on the server since I was last on it the other night. I'm taking the server down and shutting down my comp for the night to let my computer have a break. I will turn it back on and put the server back up in the morning when I wake up. Likely between 7am-10am(central -6) depending on how much or if at all I sleep in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:10 am

Server is back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:12 am

Since no one is on at the moment I'm going to shut down my computer for now and will have it back up before I go to work here in 7 hours. Will be back up by 8am central time.

Water cooled or not I am watching the temp on my processor stay at a constant temp above where it used to normally sit. My baby needs a break and to install the awful Windows Updates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:36 am

Server is back up
Back to top Go down
HolyChaos

HolyChaos

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:32 am

[Host] FoRgE wrote:
Server is back up
Thank you! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Location : One String to rule them all, One String to find them. One String to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:27 am

is the server down or is it that thingy with ip that some people go through?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:59 am

Having technical issues atm. Will keep you all informed as I figure some things out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:45 pm

Ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu....... this week. *huffs*

Ok so as I was walking out to run errands I look in my office to see the new modem I just picked up offline. I call Time Warner now a bit fed up at this point to find out there is a service outage in my area with no estimated time on it being restored...

Evil or Very Mad I'll keep you posted everyone.
Back to top Go down
FrEaKsHoW

FrEaKsHoW

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:14 pm

Well that is better then your laptop not being able to host. I thought perhaps 3 people had crashed it Smile no worries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:47 pm

Server is back up! cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Server will be "locked" for the time being while me and someone who is helping me with issues on the scripts try to fix issues.

Please bare with us. I know this week has been pretty crappy with the ups and downs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Whoops... server is back up. I had it down last night to let my computer cool off and forgot to start it up this morning before work.
Back to top Go down
autokilla

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:39 pm

I believe the server is down.
Back to top Go down
Admin Hidan

Admin Hidan

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Apologies we are mid transfering to a new host.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Hyuuga

Haruka Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:16 am

Server should be back up for good. Alert me to any problems please.

Gonna go to sleep now, see you guys in about 8-10 hours.
Back to top Go down
autokilla

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:23 pm

I dont see the server, i think its down again
Back to top Go down
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Yup...

The Server is Down! - Page 4 Its-dead-jim
Back to top Go down
autokilla

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:51 pm

its back up
Back to top Go down
autokilla

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:59 pm

and the server crashed again
Back to top Go down
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:13 pm

The Server is Down! - Page 4 It+Lives
Back to top Go down
autokilla

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:12 pm

server just crashed, its dead
Back to top Go down
Haruka Hyuuga

Haruka Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:44 pm

It didn't just crash. I'm trying to work out an issue with the server and it's not going well....
Back to top Go down
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:52 am

Server is back up and with the current vault as well. Should not have anything missing, if there is you will need to get in contact with a staff member.
Back to top Go down
Dm Nagato

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Where did it go?
Back to top Go down
Retsirk

Retsirk

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:41 pm

Would be nice to get an IP indeed. Since the latest one on the Direct Connect announcements dont seem to be working for me atleast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Server is Down!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next