NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Activity

Go down 
+2
pulawski
Admin Tsunade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Tsunade

Admin Tsunade

Server Activity Empty
PostSubject: Server Activity   Server Activity Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Things have been slow lately, and I want too boost player activity back to where it was.

So, I'm open to suggestion on what could change to boost day to day activities?

I've had thoughts on a Timeskip that ends with the villages at war again, conflict is a necessary aspect of gameplay in my opinion and DM-only conflict is rather annoying, because it isn't reliably generated all the time or when XYZ person / people are on, and so.. I am open to other suggestions that will increase activity.

(More events is of course, a given.)
Back to top Go down
pulawski

Server Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Activity   Server Activity Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:04 am

If such things were to happen, i would suggest limiting the villages to 2. The more concentrated players are, the better.
Back to top Go down
Dm Nagato

Server Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Activity   Server Activity Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:13 am

Conflict good yes.. but actual warfare (e.g. capturing territory etc) still requires DM superveillance/approval atm. If that could ,partially, be fixed...
Back to top Go down
Retsirk

Retsirk

Server Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Activity   Server Activity Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:00 pm

I would suggest more conflict yes, its funniest when people get to fight. To boost this even further as simple system that awards, lets say 1-2 tokens (Can be special ones that can only be used for lets sat stats and tools and such) ever hour would make more people stay on the server longer, meening its worth sticking around and fighting some other players since you get something out of it, not just the fun of beating eachoter up but also some tokens to show for it.
Back to top Go down
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

Server Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Activity   Server Activity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:40 pm

At the moment I am doing homework for one of my classes where the teacher unlocked old assignments so if you missed it or didn't like your grade you can do the coursework over again....

I'll probably be doing most of that this morning and pushing my trip to campus to take my final on Monday night.

However the reason I am posting this is that I will soon be finished with all of my school work and will have more time on my hands. Since the staff is busy with their own RL issues I will step up and run a few events over the weekend and more over the next few weeks. Also the amount of events I run will likely increase in activity greatly after the 20th when I go on vacation till the 6th of next year. I plan to go home to visit family and friends for a few days while I'm on my vacation but I will be at home for the most part of it.

If anyone has any personal events or requests they would like me to do please send me a PM on the forums so I can confer with the staff on if its acceptable and something they'll feel ok with me doing. (don't want to step on any toes or plans they have planned for the server and story arcs)

Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

Server Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Activity   Server Activity Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:12 am

ily

RECAP of Shikamaru's bumpdates:

- Forum RP reward + 25 token monthly bonus
- RP / Exp script + Rock tokens for "special purchases"
- and will get started on moar eventz after his school business.

schweet
Back to top Go down
Dm Nagato

Server Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Activity   Server Activity Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Hey guys!

Ive been given a trial event DM position. My timezone is GMT +1 (European). Tell your friends, old and new players are welcomed to join in on events. Ill try to make them fun for everyone. If youve got any questions or concerns you can always post it here or PM me.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

Server Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Activity   Server Activity Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:29 pm

are you single and ready to mingle?
Back to top Go down
Dm Nagato

Server Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Activity   Server Activity Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:16 am

You dont wanna know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Activity   Server Activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Activity
Page 1 of 1