NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Status and Activity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

Server Status and Activity Empty
PostSubject: Server Status and Activity   Server Status and Activity Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:26 pm

Hey everyone I want to give you a heads up about some things that are going on and would suggest you keep checking the forums over the next few days as the staff talks among itself about issues pertaining to the staff, server, player activity, and the server's future.
Back to top Go down
Admin Hidan

Admin Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Server Status and Activity   Server Status and Activity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:59 am

Ok, so as far as we have discussed it looks like we are likely to shut the server down as we dont have the activity we require for the server to even be worth running at the moment, it will be left up for a week starting now for you to save your characters to local, or if activity picks up enough in this time i will have words with the others about keeping the server up.

Its been a pleasure playing with you all.

~ Head Admin Hidan
Back to top Go down
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

PostSubject: Re: Server Status and Activity   Server Status and Activity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:05 am

I am going to pull down the server. I originally told Hidan that I would leave it up for those of you who wanted your characters but this way will work just as well.

If you would like the vault folder of your characters PM me here on the forums with an email you would like me to send them too. Or you can add me on skype and I can send them to you through there.

anthony.h2052
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Status and Activity   Server Status and Activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Status and Activity
Page 1 of 1