NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Status

Go down 
+5
Hiyo/Sugao
Tayuya
CopyKat
Dm Nagato
Admin Hidan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Hidan

Admin Hidan

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:13 am

i have the server now but am in need of somone to host for us if anyone has somone in mind or can do it please contact me.
Back to top Go down
Dm Nagato

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:50 am

hmmhm
Back to top Go down
CopyKat

CopyKat

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:37 pm

Worst case scenario I can host if no one else wants too.
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:45 pm

Lucky for you all, I can host, and I'm going to. I'll be able to bring the server back, but I won't have the vault (sadly)
So, instead, I was told you'll each get a free remake to set your character straight. Hidan can explain the details... I don't want to talk about it and give the wrong info. silent
Back to top Go down
Hiyo/Sugao

Hiyo/Sugao

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 2:42 pm

awesome thank you Hinata
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Of course! Anything to help the server... I'd hate to see it die only a few weeks after I started playing. Sad
Back to top Go down

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:00 pm

*shrugs* I've told the staff a few times I could host if needed and from what I've been told they don't mind except for one DM. So since Hinata can't host I can put it up if we still need a host but I guess that is up to that one DM.
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:02 pm

I'm all for it! If you want to host, and can, then please. Smile
Back to top Go down

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:43 am

Well a server is up now. Though it is only a temp one till the politics is hashed over and certain people who are throwing a tantrum like a little kid is sorted out.

So go hop on and keep in mind that the server will likely continue to change as I get permission from people on things I can and can't use. Suna is in dire need of a replacement as you will all see.

and I believe Hidan will be fixing all of your characters... again I'm sorry for the horrible server... I had to go far enough back that no one could really lay claim to it except myself in some ways.
Back to top Go down
Dm Nagato

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Ive got a an olderNV version as well.Give me a ring Kiri if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:00 pm

I am sorry for the inconvenience made on everyone. Ty Hinata, Kirito, Hidan and all the others who have not forgotten about us and still have interest, even offering to help us out too. It is one of the main reasons why I love this community. Because of the amazing people associated with it. =) You guys rock, have fun, without me Y_Y . * will just have to spend the time I got gawlking @ dem hotties in miami beach *
Back to top Go down
Admin Hidan

Admin Hidan

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:01 am

Ok, as for characters you are allowed a full remake, you can make somone of the same rank and with the same jutsu even if its not the same character since we have a new vault.
Back to top Go down

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:49 pm

Ok everyone I was given permission by Chiyo to host a different server. I will be hosting my unpublished 1.05 version of Naruto Universe that I didn't give to the staff when I left. it is a much better version than the ancient NC mod. Also just to ease all of your worries if at some point I am unable to host or something happens I will get my vault to the staff so none of you lose anything. I will be at work for the next 7 hours or so at which time I'll relaunch the server. I will ask the staff if they would be ok with me topide long enough to level you all to at least geninsince I can see when someone is on. sorry for the rushed and horrifying spelling doing this on my phone while I should be working. :-P
Back to top Go down

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Ok slight correction. I'll need an hour or so to remove some things from my NU 1.05.module. If at some point the NV2 mod is passed to me I'll get it up. If a more permanent host is selected later I'll pass the vault on then. I don't want to see this community die but I'm afraid it may have. I'll do what I can as a host till the Statf decides on a permanent host. If you have any problems or issues with the server PM me I check the forums on my phone regularly when I get the time.
Back to top Go down

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:22 am

Ok took me slightly longer than I had planned. So instead of asking for permission from the staff to hop on DM I went a different route. Very Happy

I wrote an addition to my "on enter" script for the server. Now when you enter if you're below level 10 you will be given EXP. Now for those of you asking why 10? Well last I checked Academy students start at 10. I'm not sure but this way most of you can get most of your releveling done without a DM present.

Bad news? I forgot that I was using the kymlun_main hak in the server. So in order for you to enter the server you'll have to DL a small 42mb hak from my Dropbox.

Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kygluwl4evdbie0/kymlun_main.zip

Extract it into your hak folder and you should be fine. As for the rest of your levels Hidan or another DM will have to help you with those. There is another server floating around that is basically the NV2 Module plus some new areas. The creator however doesn't want me to have it if I'm hosting. So you guys have a choice you can find another person willing to host so we can use the better server or if you know who the person is that is holding out, convince them its for the better of the server. Me? I'll be playing on the server occasionally either way but here in a few months NWN will likely not be my game of choice with the release of a different game. Its up to all of you who still come here and want to play.
Back to top Go down
autokilla

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:38 am

umm... could someone post an IP address for me please? Also, i cant see any of my message as im typing it... strangely...
Back to top Go down
Admin Hidan

Admin Hidan

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:41 am

Back to top Go down
autokilla

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:28 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Okie dokie..., After a bit of testing and fiddling around, I should be fine to host.

The next question would be if anyone wants to send me the Mod and Vault and I can try properly ^^
Back to top Go down

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:50 am

Talk with your brother... then I suggest Hidan.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:38 am

This may have everything to do with me Anthony, But I have real reasons for it. Unless I'm given some sort of wording from you, which we can discuss, I don't see any future for it heading towards you. Sadly. This has got nothing to do with Ego, or anything like that but more for trust.
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:37 am

In all reality, Regardless of trust in who is hosting, Who has the mod etc etc, Everyone is just going to have to get over themselves if they want to continue playing. If Anthony wants to host let him, If I want to host I can as well. Does it really matter if the mod gets stolen blah blah, because without gamespy hosting the server listings the only way for servers to have players is word of mouth now
Back to top Go down

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:57 am

Nightwolf wrote:
This may have everything to do with me Anthony, But I have real reasons for it. Unless I'm given some sort of wording from you, which we can discuss, I don't see any future for it heading towards you. Sadly. This has got nothing to do with Ego, or anything like that but more for trust.
It isn't about ego, its about being stupid in my opinion. No I don't like you and trust you either about as much as I didn't want to host for a Naruto server again, there I've said it in front of all of you. I did it however for the friends I've made on the server and those of the players I call friends.

That being said I'll continue to host till it is no longer needed. If Casey wants to host I have no issue with him hosting if it means we have a server to play on. I just want what is best for the server. So you two and Hidan decide what you want to do and I'll keep my server up till it is no longer needed or Hidan and Chiyo say take it down. I don't care to be apart, contribute, or listen to any of the childish politics that comes with running these servers anymore.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Ty to kiri for hosting for us and casey for volunteering. We will definitely keep you guys in mind as a host in the near future if it is difficult for kiri to carry on or other changes / addons made.
Back to top Go down
CopyKat

CopyKat

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:11 am

So tried logging into the server today and I got a message "Invalid Character -Player Login Refused. Item equipped with an "item level" disallowed by server restrictions. Someone who's hosting derp'd and hit one of the wrong buttons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Status
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next