NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Server is Down!

Go down 
+20
FrEaKsHoW
Kankuro
HolyChaos
Sasori
Admin Hidan
Rock Lee
Renderd
Kaz
CopyKat
Hiyo/Sugao
Dm Nagato
Chiyo
autokilla
[Forum DM] Kakashi
kaindelvin
Kamarile
Scrappy
Gaara
[Administration]
[Host] Itachi
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tayuya

Tayuya

The Server is Down! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:25 pm

It is the one on the Direct Connect announcement, his internet is just currently very 'wavy' because of certain reasons. So if it doesn't show up, it's just because his latency is a little high, or he's taken it down to try and fix it.
Back to top Go down
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Time Warner Cable has finally had enough calls to justify them splitting up a node on their network that covers the campus I live/work at and the surrounding suburb area. They are working to put in a second node and split up the traffic coming to campus and to the outlaying areas to lessen the strain on the network out here and hopefully restore traffic to the area.

Its been bad enough I've had three technicians out here in the past month and no telling how many others have done the same. They've gone so far as to rebate my bill from the past month and will do so for the next two as an "apology". So for the moment I'm at the mercy of TWC's construction crew on getting in a new node and rewiring everything. I've been told an ETA of two weeks, which I'm sure they have also told everyone else. As many calls as they get for this area I can assure you that if they don't have it fixed in two weeks they know an onslaught of complaint calls and demands will be coming from their customers, me included.

Just bare with me guys and gals. This is hurting me greatly because not only can I not put up the server or play a game, my online school work is suffering and "I'm a bit pissed off at the risk of my grades slipping" doesn't even cover the rage I'm bottling up at the moment.

I will let all of you know as soon as I do.
Back to top Go down
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:37 pm

Server is on lock down till something is tested. This means DMs and players alike. Until I have someone help me test something on my own account I'm locking all of you out for your own good in case my latest attempt doesn't work. I'd rather screw up my own stuff than another person's character.
Back to top Go down
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Server is unlocked and looks like my script is running and working right. If any of you have any issues please let me know. I've backed up the vault just prior to this post.
Back to top Go down
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:02 am

Shutting down my computer for the night and will put the server back up in the morning.

Not like any of you have been on the server.. just thought I'd let you know.
Back to top Go down
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:22 am

Server is back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Server is Down!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5