NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Server is Down!

Go down 
+20
FrEaKsHoW
Kankuro
HolyChaos
Sasori
Admin Hidan
Rock Lee
Renderd
Kaz
CopyKat
Hiyo/Sugao
Dm Nagato
Chiyo
autokilla
[Forum DM] Kakashi
kaindelvin
Kamarile
Scrappy
Gaara
[Administration]
[Host] Itachi
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiyo/Sugao

Hiyo/Sugao

The Server is Down! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:14 pm

[Host] Itachi wrote:
Tornados are cutting power and many other things. Im going to see about sending the mod to Chiyo and teaching him how to host for whenever it goes down if he's able.. or someone who is. I expect itll be like this for awhile due to the devastation of the tornadoes around here.

Those tornados are pretty bullshit. Stay safe! <3
Back to top Go down
CopyKat

CopyKat

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:38 pm

FUUUUTOON: STATE CRASHER NO-JUTSU
Back to top Go down
Kaz

Kaz

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:40 pm

KUROSAKI-KUUUUUUN
Back to top Go down
CopyKat

CopyKat

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:41 am

In all seriousness. The server is up.
Back to top Go down
[Forum DM] Kakashi

[Forum DM] Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:33 pm

It died. D:
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:39 pm

Server went...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:51 pm

Bikini Atoll?

and yes... server apparently went boom. On the day I'm home sick and could do something... *crawls back to bed*
Back to top Go down
Dm Nagato

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:08 pm

The Server is Down! - Page 2 06%2Bnuclear_explosion
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:49 pm

IT LIVES AGAIN!!!
Back to top Go down
[Forum DM] Kakashi

[Forum DM] Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:23 pm

Is it dead? Or am I just not seeing it? O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:08 pm

I believe Itachi is in Oklahoma and it is getting pounded pretty hard at the moment by tornados and rain. It is likely down.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:53 pm

Kiritano wrote:
I believe Itachi is in Oklahoma and it is getting pounded pretty hard at the moment by tornados and rain. It is likely down.

Yep exactly it. Be patient people, hes working on it, i've talked to him.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:31 pm

And she's back! ...the server that is
Back to top Go down
Hiyo/Sugao

Hiyo/Sugao

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Gaara wrote:
Kiritano wrote:

Yep exactly it. Be patient people, hes working on it, i've talked to him.

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:36 pm

The Server is Down! - Page 2 Its-dead-jim-star-trek
Back to top Go down
[Forum DM] Kakashi

[Forum DM] Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:32 pm

The Server is Down! - Page 2 Arial_caret
Back to top Go down
Hiyo/Sugao

Hiyo/Sugao

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:15 am

has anyone informed Evan yet?
Back to top Go down
Renderd

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:32 pm

sad face its still down
Back to top Go down
Renderd

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:04 pm

is it perma down?
Back to top Go down
Hiyo/Sugao

Hiyo/Sugao

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Renderd wrote:
is it perma down?

There's usually an announcement.

Our Admin is currently unavailable so I don't know if we have contact with the server host. We'll just have to wait it out.
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:10 pm

i haven't heard anything about it being permanently down. My apologies for not being around so much everyone. Im working through some current RL difficulties atm and barely have time to be on. And am currently looking for a second job @_@;;; ...

I will ask when I get the chance. Sorry for a inconvience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:50 pm

So I just had a conversation with a staff member on skype about the server. This certain staff member told me that the host is often on LoL playing for around 6 hours a day. So I'm going to guess he isn't putting the server back up.

It is one thing to be unable too because of issues with weather or possible injury as we've all specualted, its completely different to pull it down and say you don't want to host anymore.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:03 pm

Kiritano wrote:
So I just had a conversation with a staff member on skype about the server. This certain staff member told me that the host is often on LoL playing for around 6 hours a day. So I'm going to guess he isn't putting the server back up.

It is one thing to be unable too because of issues with weather or possible injury as we've all specualted, its completely different to pull it down and say you don't want to host anymore.

Incorrect, hes not been on LoL at all recently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Well I don't know what to say because the person who told me I trust. So not trying to start a fight but I'm just repeating what I was told and felt everyone deserved to hear it.

If its true, it is wrong on so many levels.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:02 pm

its not =D I can screen shot the date of the last game he played. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Server is Down!   The Server is Down! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Server is Down!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next