NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(RP for while the server was down!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tayuya

Tayuya

(RP for while the server was down!) Empty
PostSubject: (RP for while the server was down!)   (RP for while the server was down!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm

The clouds rumbled around the mountainous region of Lightning Country. The sky cracked with lightning, and a young blonde haired woman pranced happily through this rather gloomy weather. She looked around with soft green-blue eyes, after pausing, as if she'd heard something. She giggled to herself and shrugged, assuming it was the wind or such, before finding a place to sit, where she set down a small blanket so she could keep herself from getting dirty. She listened quietly to the birds, whom were fearful of the lightning. She smiled, regardless, and pulled out a small bento box she had prepared, starting to eat her lunch. "Ah... the perfect lunch, for the perfect day..." She smiled luminously at the neatly designed bento: three riceballs, some sukiyaki meat, and a small salad. She thought to herself for a moment, how strange it was to have a weastern meal along with her food, noting the salad, but she got over it and dug into the meal with a pair of chopsticks and a subtle "Itakidamasu!". Though, as she started to eat the meal, before she even put the first slice of sukiyaki in her mouth, she noticed something in the corner of her eye. She quickly glanced to it, always wary in the woods, especially alone. What she noticed... was none other than.. a doe.

It looked down at her with soft brown eyes, and stared at her food. Amariss was always great with animals for some reason, but she never knew why. She just smiled up at it, starting to speak. "Are you hungry? Did you want something to eat too?" She nodded and offered it the salad, which the doe instinctively measured before it ate. It finished her salad for her, and lied down beside her. Amariss started to stroke its fur behind its ears, enjoying the company. She started to talk to the deer again. "So, do you have a name..? My name's Amariss. I usually come out here to eat a lot, on my own, since well... my dad always yells at me while I eat." She paused to start eating before she continued. "Hehe.. this is really good..." She said, smiling to the doe. "I know you don't like meat, but you should really try it." The doe closed its eyes, and she just continued to talk, stroking its fur. "Well, maybe not... you might be allergic or something. Well, I should really be getting back soon, who knows when I'll be given a mission." She giggled again, a cute tone to the laughter. She started to stand, and noticed that the doe didn't move. "Hmm... napping, huh? Guess it's been a long day for you, too." She packed up her things and stepped away, waving to the motionless doe. "Ja ne, shika-chan."

She smiled and turned, leaving the woods of lightning country and returning to Kumogakure... What Amariss didn't realize, was that the doe had died beside her, feeling her gentle aura, it was drawn to her as a mother figure, before it died.
Back to top Go down

(RP for while the server was down!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP for while the server was down!)   (RP for while the server was down!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:31 pm

2 tokens to be paid
Back to top Go down

(RP for while the server was down!)
Page 1 of 1