NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playable Missing Ninjas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiyo/Sugao

Hiyo/Sugao

Playable Missing Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Playable Missing Ninjas   Playable Missing Ninjas Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:25 pm

Hello,

Many of you have been asking me about NPCs in regards to the playable missing ninjas that used to be available. I have recently been informed that those characters are still available to be requested and approved. I am again taking the reigns on this portion of the server so expect high standards when attempting to gain an NPC. Please read the following topics to gain an understanding of what happens with NPCs and what is expected of you:

The NPC system
NPC Standards

To those who already had NPC characters, please go to the NPC profile section of the forum and bump up your profile so we know which characters are still wanted and which are in-active. You may choose to abandon your current NPC in favour of reapplying with a new character. Unfortunately, any NPC with a Bloodline is now invalid and must be scrapped. I apologise to anyone this applies to. You will be allowed to reapply just like anyone else.

Those wishing to apply for NPCs, please send your applications directly to me; do not send them to other DMs as they are busy with other things.
Back to top Go down

Playable Missing Ninjas
Page 1 of 1