NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is your bio missing? Look here....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Is your bio missing? Look here....  Empty
PostSubject: Is your bio missing? Look here....    Is your bio missing? Look here....  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:49 pm

A few days ago I asked everyone to bump their bio so I could have a clear view of who is and is not active. Some of you didn't follow my instructions and though I know you may be active you didn't do as I ask. So to keep from the issue of people saying that I did not do what I said I was going to do or people claiming I am playing favorites. I will be following through with exactly what I said I was going to do.

I will be moving all of the bio's after my bump early yesterday morning into a DM Forums subfolder that I intend to use as storage for things that don't need to be out on the forums but I don't want to outright delete like a player's bio.

Here is the warning: Final post link to topic

So please for future reference if I post something on the forums read it, because coming back mad at me even when I gave you a three day heads up and even an extension(originally was going to do this last night) and you still didn't do as I asked isn't going to warrant you any pity when you get upset with me.

To get your bios back please post the names of your characters here and I will dig them out of the folder and move them back to the bio section where you can bump it like I asked.
Back to top Go down

Is your bio missing? Look here....
Page 1 of 1