NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rains - Missing ninja RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tayuya

Tayuya

The Rains - Missing ninja RP Empty
PostSubject: The Rains - Missing ninja RP   The Rains - Missing ninja RP Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:52 am

A land of eternal rain, where the sky cried and the ground was moist with its tears. A woman, donning a heavy cowl with a book at her side, stepped into this strange land, seeking shelter from her enemies.. The alliance. As time passed, she had grown somewhat accepting of human society, though she had a bitter distaste for them. Humans, filthy creatures that took everything from her and nearly took her life as well. The woman known as "Myst" keeps herself locked in a room in Rain Country's inn, only straying to search for work to make money.

She'd learned of some small tasks she could take to help the Covenant as they worked to rebuild their forces. Things such as recruitment and 'acquisition' of.. items of importance. Easily handled by someone like her, she finished each task until one such task was given to her that she had trouble dealing with alone.

"You... want me to search for who, now?" The robed man smirked in response to her question. "You're telling me... there's people out there with demons.. that you want? What makes you think they'll join you?" He didn't say anything. "Hmph... Seems like a big job, I doubt I can do it alone." He grunted, and spoke. "Just make sure.. you don't draw attention to yourself." She grinned slightly. "Of course, I've been at this for a while." He scoffed and vanished in a simple cloud of smoke. "Demon-kids... what'd he call them... Jinchuuriki?" She mumbled. "Looks like I'll have my hands full.."
Back to top Go down
T-DM Kisame

T-DM Kisame

The Rains - Missing ninja RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rains - Missing ninja RP   The Rains - Missing ninja RP Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:34 pm

// 2 NPC Tokens to be Paid to Kain
// NOTE: All Missing Ninja who get in on topics like this and get goin with the RP will see rewards, trust me.
Back to top Go down

The Rains - Missing ninja RP
Page 1 of 1