NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cleaning out the closets here on the forums.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cleaning out the closets here on the forums. Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning out the closets here on the forums.   Cleaning out the closets here on the forums. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:14 pm

So since I'm apparently not just the Host but also a Forums Moderator I'm going to start kicking things around.

The biggest is I will be cleaning out posts in the village area. Mostly delete posts prior to the Reset Post I just made. This way it is current and up to date. So please go post your shinobi village and rank accordingly. I know some of you have been complaining about this.

If there is any other area you guys would like me to go over with a scrub pad let me know here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the closets here on the forums.   Cleaning out the closets here on the forums. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:41 pm

*Also if you all can bump your bios that are here that would be great. The players and character bios that are not active I will be moving to a sub-forum of "missing in action" so that we only have active character bios in the main post.

If and when these players come back we'll move them back to the active list. I will likely not do this till the weekend so you have some time to do this. If your bio ends up in the subform let me know and I'll move it back or bump it.
Back to top Go down
T-DM Kisame

T-DM Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the closets here on the forums.   Cleaning out the closets here on the forums. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:31 pm

Can you add a Mist subforum? For Mist ninja who are grouping up to retake Mist?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the closets here on the forums.   Cleaning out the closets here on the forums. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Considering Kiri and Konoha last I checked are still Covenant strongholds. That I will leave up to the actual Staff. I will talk with them on what they want me to do about that but good question.

Anyone else? Anything else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the closets here on the forums.   Cleaning out the closets here on the forums. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:51 am

You all have had two days. I'm about to start cleaning so bump or get washed away in the cleaning I've already started in the Character Bios. I just bumped my characters to the top of the forums. If you're not above them, in other words posted/bumped, your bio by the end of the night I'll be moving them to the MIA Forums.

[Host] FoRgE wrote:

*Also if you all can bump your bios that are here that would be great. The players and character bios that are not active I will be moving to a sub-forum of "missing in action" so that we only have active character bios in the main post.

If and when these players come back we'll move them back to the active list. I will likely not do this till the weekend so you have some time to do this. If your bio ends up in the subform let me know and I'll move it back or bump it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the closets here on the forums.   Cleaning out the closets here on the forums. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:40 pm

Ok I know some of you are thinking "why do I have to bump my bio when I'm clearly active?"  The reason is if I remove people after my bio bump the other day and I don't remove your bio there will be that one who will throw a fit about favoritism or not doing what I said I was going to do to everyone fairly. That being said if you have not bumped your bios like I asked three days ago and yesterday I moving your bio to the DM forums Missing In Action forum.

They are not deleted, just hidden.

So I will be making a post for you to get your bio back. This time I ask that all of the players follow instructions. It may seem silly or stupid to you but I said I'm going to do it and with that I intend to do it. So for future reference if I ask you players to do something for me, please do it. Thank you.

[Host] FoRgE wrote:

[/quote]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the closets here on the forums.   Cleaning out the closets here on the forums. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:41 pm

Now that the Bio section is a little more cleaned up I will be cleaning out the village sections and things elsewhere. Like with the Bios, I have an Archives folder I will be placing things in. If I move something you would like back or visible let me know.

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the closets here on the forums.   Cleaning out the closets here on the forums. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning out the closets here on the forums.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse 2.0 :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: