NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Namida no Kyuubi - Tears of the nine-tails (Megumi time-skip)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dm Nagato

Namida no Kyuubi - Tears of the nine-tails (Megumi time-skip) Empty
PostSubject: Namida no Kyuubi - Tears of the nine-tails (Megumi time-skip)   Namida no Kyuubi - Tears of the nine-tails (Megumi time-skip) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:52 pm

Megumi ran out of the room slamming to door behind her as ran past Juugo crying not looking at him or anyone as they questioned what was wrong. Juugo looked back to the hospital room where Kirito was and quickly walked down the hall opening the door to see Kirito look over at him from staring out the window. Stepping into the room Kirito’s father closed the door behind him and moved closer dragging a chair, “What was that about?” Kirito’s damp red eyes looked from the window to his father and then to the nightstand next to the bed before looking back out at the sky. Without a word from Kirito it was clear as Juugo saw the ring on the nightstand, “Oh, wait. Ok, so what just happened Kirito?” Silently the young Arashi continued to look out the window. “Look I know you can’t tell me what happened out there but at least tell me what happened with you two.” Juugo picked up the chair and moved closer to sit near Kirito as he looked out the window with him. After a few minutes Kirito finally spoke, “She wanted me to leave the Hunter squads.”

Juugo continued to look out the window as he spoke, “Things will get better. I’m sure you two will patch things up after she calms down and isn’t as upset. When you get out of the hospital you can go talk to her. See if you can’t patch things up.” Glancing down at Kirito as he stared out the window Juugo frowned and started to look back up before Kirito spoke, “I ended it.” Suddenly confused Juugo looked back down, “Why? I thought you loved her. You can’t tell me you want this,” Juugo waved his hand at Kirito laying in the bed with bandages up his chest and over his cheek, “more than that girl. Why would you do that Kirito?” After several strained minutes Juugo spoke again, “Well? Are you going to answer me?” Quickly Kirito snapped back, “I don’t know.” Sighing Juugo stood up and shook his head, “You don’t know? I know you better than that Kirito, you do know and I know as well. You just won’t let yourself say it.” Juugo slowly dragged the chair back to where it was before looking back at the bed and Kirito staring out the window, “When you want to talk I’ll be here. When you finally want to talk about her? Go talk to her instead and say what you really want to say. Ok?”

Juugo slid open the door and stepped into the hallway closing the door behind him. The room fell silent as Kirito stared out the window to watch a small bird land on the exterior frame, tilt its head looking into the room, and at Kirito as it turned in a circle looking around before taking flight again. “I don’t know.” Kirito muttered again as a tear rolled down his cheek, the words hollow as he repeated them as if practicing them. “I don’t know.”

The door closed with a loud thud, Megumi ignored Juugo as she ran through the hallways of the hospital in Sunagakure. Tears endlessly streamed down her face, as she aimlessly walked through the deserted streets of the desert city. After hours, the sun was already setting, she sat down at the oasis, staring into the water. Her hands dug into the sand and with a final few snorts she stood up again. ''Breaking up with me..! I'll show him! When I'm done with him they'll be able to send each part of him on a separate mission.'' With a frown covering her face and her fists balled she turned back to move to the hospital again. But suddenly a chill ran up her spin and her legs did not obey her command to walk forward. Megumi blinked as something cool hit her eyelashes. Her eyes widened as soon as they were re-opened, the ground around her was covered in a cold white substance, and more was building up. '' Snow?'' As if that wasn't enough an ice cold hand was placed on her head. A chilling voice commanding her to ''Relax''. Megumi tried to break free, but the ice was already at waist height and there was no way that she could pull something like that off. '' I said relax. You may think that this is it..The end.. But it isn't. Not yet anyway. The  man sat down in front of her his was pale, almost purple. Red hair draped along his chizzled, weathered face. The iris of his eye was orange, almost red. His pupils slit. ''Let me go!''

Although you may not believe me, I'm here to help you. So shut up you little ---! Ahem. Right. Anyway back on-topic. You seem to be in quite a situation here...No not -this- situation but more-so your love life. Having accepted her captivity for now Megumi sighed at first. Only to look up when the stranger mentioned what happened between herself and Kirito. That had happened only hours ago. Did the news spread so rapidly? Oh,..I see I touched a..touchy subject there hehe.. I'm not really sure. You see. It's better like this. This way you can do your role. And he can do this. He was just a small fish.. You though Megumi are not such a small fish..Although that's not really due to your fame but more due to mi..- what you're carrying with you. Looking rather confused Megumi's brow rose up questioningly. '' What exactly do you want from me?'' The corners of his lips curled up into a sly smile. I want you. To help yourself. Let go of all of them. And just focus on yourself only the-

~End Part One ~
Back to top Go down
Dm Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Namida no Kyuubi - Tears of the nine-tails (Megumi time-skip)   Namida no Kyuubi - Tears of the nine-tails (Megumi time-skip) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:55 pm

'' Megumi! Hey! Wake up! '' Megumi's blinked a few times and looked around. Everything was back to normal, did anything change at all, or was it just a daydream? Akiza looked down to Megumi with a frown on her face. She sat down next to her and put her arm around her, giving a tight hug. '' I heard what happened between you and Kirito. I'm sorry'' Megumi shrugged a little before resting her head against Akiza's chest. The two girl sat there silently for a while until Megumi decided that it was time for her to go. The two said their goodbyes and their paths separated, for now. Once the blue-haired girl entered the armoury she noticed that something weird was going on. Some bags were packed and placed upon her sleeping mat. With a raised eyebrow she walked over, only to see her father speak with another shinobi. Whatever they were talking about did seem serious enough, she could tell that much. Once her father saw her he forced a smile. The unknown ninja nodded to the old man and vanished. He motioned her to sit down for a moment. What he told her next was not a big surprise but still came quite unexpected for her.

''You're going on a mission.''

After placing the statement her father explained everything that she needed to know. It was another two-man mission. Herself and a Jonin were to infiltrate the land of tea and kidnap a VIP. However Megumi did not know that the entire mission was a set-up. The war and fighting had thinned out the forces of Konoha. Meaning that all existing ninja had to be trained faster and even if possible be allowed more responsibility
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Namida no Kyuubi - Tears of the nine-tails (Megumi time-skip)   Namida no Kyuubi - Tears of the nine-tails (Megumi time-skip) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:09 pm

Approved to be Ranked up to SJ (Lvl 30) , Continue finishing the story if you wish so we can implement it in rp / plot / growth for your char =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namida no Kyuubi - Tears of the nine-tails (Megumi time-skip)   Namida no Kyuubi - Tears of the nine-tails (Megumi time-skip) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Namida no Kyuubi - Tears of the nine-tails (Megumi time-skip)
Page 1 of 1