NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet the Arashi's (Open to Megumi, Ana, and Boushi)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meet the Arashi's (Open to Megumi, Ana, and Boushi) Empty
PostSubject: Meet the Arashi's (Open to Megumi, Ana, and Boushi)   Meet the Arashi's (Open to Megumi, Ana, and Boushi) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:27 pm

Walking from room to room with a cloth in hand Kirito would get down on his hands and feet before pushing the cloth across the floor, "Kirito are you not done yet?! They should be here any moment!" "I'm finishing up mom and I told you only Megumi can make it tonight!", he would lower his voice to a mumble as he continued to clean, "We have that stupid brunch thing in the morning."

A cough and the sound of someone clearing their throat would cause Kirito to look up from his own little world of cleaning imagining how the following day's events will go, "Stupid?" the older Arashi man smirked. "Shhh..." Kirito's eyes darted from the door and along the wall following the hallway as if to imply that his mother would hear before looking back to his father. "Go get cleaned up she should be over any minute now and you're dirty from your mother's last spaz attack on things not being clean." Kirito stood up handing his father the cloth he had been using to clean the floors with, "spaz attack?" "Nuh huh... do not try to pull my tricks on me boy..." Kirito's father kicked at his son's ass playfully but missed intentionally as the young man walked down the hall to get cleaned up and ready for what ever horrors would start in for the night. Kirito's father would stand laughing in the hallway to himself before standing up and walking off toward where his wife and Kirito's mother had started yelling again, "Yeah he is done! He's getting cleaned up!"

Walking by one of the rooms in the hallway Kirito's father would open the door, "Boushi-san?" Seeing the empty room he would close the door with a shrug, "Guess he is still out playing bodyguard."
Back to top Go down
Dm Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Arashi's (Open to Megumi, Ana, and Boushi)   Meet the Arashi's (Open to Megumi, Ana, and Boushi) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:30 am

Megumi takes a deep breath as she tries to calm herself. '' Right! I can do this! I'm sure that they are wonderful people. Will Kirito have told them about Kurama? I shouldn't be worrying about that right now! '' She takes a final glance into the mirror figuring out whether or not she would wear a ponytail or just let her hair hang lose. After a while she decides that she would let her hair hang freely. Kirito preferred that anyway. Now clothing.. Should she wear what she always wears or something special. '' I guess I should just be myself...But I'm not sure,. Ninja clothing is so different and this isn't a mission or training. Ugh! I should have asked Akiza, she's so much better at this kind of stuff than me. What would she say though? ''

After minutes of pondering she shoots up and cusses, realizing that this way she would be late. She shoots in her regular outfit. Only to quickly brush her hair. Running towards the door she bumps into her father! '' Gomen! I've got to run! I'm running late! I'll be meeting Kirito's parents!'' Haruka laughs softly and nods, placing a kiss on her forehead. ''Go have fun, and don't worry. I'm sure they'll like you.'' After a quick hug Megumi nods and dashes off, only to quickly skid to halt. '' Dad! Don't forget, tomorrow morning the brunch at Suna's bar! '' Having shouted that she dashes off.. Catching her breath only once she reaches the honoured court. After taking a final breath she would enter the the Arashi's compound. Glancing around she smiles softly as she sees all the birds enjoying her freedom. A moment later she knocks on the door of Kirito's home.. '' Well...here goes nothing.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Arashi's (Open to Megumi, Ana, and Boushi)   Meet the Arashi's (Open to Megumi, Ana, and Boushi) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:09 pm

TOKENS TO BE PAID

Valtorr - 2
Forge - 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Arashi's (Open to Megumi, Ana, and Boushi)   Meet the Arashi's (Open to Megumi, Ana, and Boushi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the Arashi's (Open to Megumi, Ana, and Boushi)
Page 1 of 1