NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stealing the Past(open to Hiyodori only)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kaindelvin

Stealing the Past(open to Hiyodori only) Empty
PostSubject: Stealing the Past(open to Hiyodori only)   Stealing the Past(open to Hiyodori only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:57 am

Sitting on his bed in the compound Junsei would sigh. What was he doing? Planning to steal from his own clan. But, was it really stealing? What he planned to take was rightfully his after all. He remembered when he got it. He remembered how he loved it, cherished it. He remembered when they took it. He just didn't remember what IT was. That was a hole in his memory that nothing he did filled. It was as if it didn't want to be remembered. No matter how hard he struggled, whenever he looked at IT in his memories, he saw nothing. There was simply a hole there.

He had first found it when he was five. His elder brother had just died in a mission. The pain of that hurt more than any other memory he had. He remembered walking out into the desert crying. He thought he was alone, yet now he knew logically they had had him followed of course. But, back then in that moment, he was all alone. Stumbling along the desert, he eventually thought he'd walked to the edge of the world. There couldn't be any more, just repeated desert in every direction. That was when he found it. It was simply laying on the ground in front of him, a font of life in the death trap that the desert was. It beckoned to him, called him. It was his. Something nice to replace what he had lost.

But everyone else was jealous. They saw it and instantly wanted it for themselves. Whatever it was, it was obviously valuable. But it was his. How dare they try to take it, when he's the one who found it? He's the one who brought it from the desert. And yet, thats exactly what they did. They took it from him, saying that it was to dangerous for a kid his age. And so he cried. He cried for the last time in his memory. He cried for weeks and weeks. He cried so much, he eventually forgot what not crying was like. Eventually he moved on, yet not without a pang of regret. He always looked at the safe where they stored it, knowing he needed to get it back yet not knowing why. Whatever IT was, IT was important and he would take it back.

With a sigh he looks out the window of his room. It was time to get what was his back. He felt it in his heart, things demanded it. So he had recruited help. Specifically, Hiyodori. She was strong. She should prove more than strong enough to break open the safe. He could protect her should there be some sort of defensive mechanism to it, but he needed her raw strength. And so he waited, staring out the window waiting for her to meet him there as the message he sent her suggested.
Back to top Go down
Hiyo/Sugao

Hiyo/Sugao

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Past(open to Hiyodori only)   Stealing the Past(open to Hiyodori only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:08 am

A little trio of knocks shook the window to his room. Hiyo hung upside down infront of his window; her ponytail dangling down as she grinned at him. She wore her casual clothing, that blue sleeveless top with her black pants and high cut shoes; supposing it was best she went for unsuspecting looks than something stealthy.

"Yo~!" She called out, swooping down to squat with her back against his window, waiting to be let in. "You ready for this or what?"

With her hand to her forehead, Hiyo scanned the area; making sure her monkey guardian wasn't following her. After the debacle of the journey to Kumogakure, they didn't drop sending a defending with her. Thankfully the monkey was easy to escape from; it was almost as if they gave her a guardian that was just good enough to challenge her escaping and hiding skills. Still, she thought she could focus on the task at hand. This was potentially a scheme that could get her into heaps of trouble; at least she was getting paid if that happened.

She empathized with the story Junsei had told her; of missing an artefact dear to his heart. Her Gran-gran Tami-sama was dear to her in the same way. So to have a chance at recovering something that may have been related to them or involved with them was important to them both! she just had to wait til he let her in and showed her the way.
Back to top Go down
[Administration]
Admin
[Administration]

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Past(open to Hiyodori only)   Stealing the Past(open to Hiyodori only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Next time I do QCCR remind me to pay you both.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoverse2.rpg-board.net
kaindelvin

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Past(open to Hiyodori only)   Stealing the Past(open to Hiyodori only) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:06 am

He would jump slightly at the trio of knocks, not expecting her to be at his window. He would hesitate a moment before chuckling and opening the window to allow her in, his movements quick and nervous. The time to get what was his was upon them and he wasn't sure how things would be afterwards. "Hiyo-chan, Thanks for coming." As he waits for her to come in he would move over to the door to his room, looking out of it to make sure the hallway really was empty before closing it again and latching it closed. Turning around he would motion to his bed where a small safe would be resting. There would be no dial, no handle, simply a key hole in the center of one side.

"I uh took it from my fathers rooms. I know what Is mine is in there, but i have no clue as to how to get in. Thats where i was hoping you could uh, just kinda...break it." He would smile nervously, wringing his hands as he looks back to the door. He couldn't get caught yet. He knew once he had it, he would be fine. But if they caught him at this step all would be for naught. No, he had to make sure all his hard work had paid off. It had taken him a week of constant innocent manipulation to get his parents to go on a date this particular day, at a restaurant where a few of the waitresses owed him favors. They would be delayed for a while, but not long enough to keep this up.

Stepping back he would turn to her, "Please. Everything rides on you. I dont think I'll be able to take this again. It was hard enough the first time, but once they notice its gone it'll be impossible next time."

//sorry for the huuuuuuuge wait time for this post, have not been inspired in the least to write >.< \\
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Past(open to Hiyodori only)   Stealing the Past(open to Hiyodori only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:25 am

Excellent job you guys =)

EDIT: Paid 3 posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Past(open to Hiyodori only)   Stealing the Past(open to Hiyodori only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stealing the Past(open to Hiyodori only)
Page 1 of 1