NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Hinata

DM Hinata

Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana) Empty
PostSubject: Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana)   Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Moumoku ran her hand through her hair and sighed as she fished some coins from her pouch and headed to the next Market Stall. She sniffed lightly and once she found the right scent she picked up a bushel of Strawberries and paid for them bowing her head to the Seller. "Arigatou."

Momo then walked off towards the address she was given from Katriana. "What did I get myself into...simple task though.." She was muttering to herself as she walked along through the streets of Konohagakure. Finally she came to her destination and ran her fingers over the numbers then knocked on the correct door.

Momo waited for a bit and if the door was never opened after a time she would just hang the bag that held the bushel of Strawberries on her door handle.
Back to top Go down
Nymphs

Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana)   Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:10 pm

A woman steps out looking much like Katriana however much older and without the tell tale dragon tattoo on her face, then stares at the strawberries... then at Momo... then at the Momo's hands... (the strawberries are gone).

"Ohaiyo~ Are you one of Katriana's little friends?" She sounds... like an older version of Katriana with the same pink hair, though with a slightly matured taste in fashion as well. Still wearing a skirt of course, but it goes an extra few inches and she isn't littered with tiny bangles and nicknacks either~
Back to top Go down
DM Hinata

DM Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana)   Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:00 am

She smiles gently and bows her head "Um...I think so Ma'am, I was just delivering those as I...in a way have to....and that is nothing of her doing it is mine so...hai I hope you both enjoy them." She steps back with the small smile gracing her lips while her Headband covers her eyes still.

Momo is wearing her normal attire, the black outfit with the bracers and gloves on her forearms, bands about her biceps, wrappings about her shins and such. Her purple hair parts at the let side of her head and then falls to so far as her collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Nymphs

Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana)   Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana) 2561bbb4cfa948b480af73602e4ae6c9-d3ehrn9
http://shinjukou.deviantart.com/art/strawberries-205742133

"Hai hai ~I~ will" Said Katriana's apparent older sibling or perhaps mother "thanks for dropping them off" she slides the door shut~ "Always so nice to meet one of my fangirls, its been so long its nice the clubs still going" she says through the door. With that Zoe Asahina, Katriana's mother would slide the strawberries out from where she hid them and go to mash them away to make wine, they were -her- strawberries after all, they were 'given' to her.. and she had a short supply as of late for her wine making!

Outside should Momo have the instincts of an average shinobi she might get the sneaking feeling she'd been "had".
Back to top Go down
DM Hinata

DM Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana)   Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:45 pm

......Sighs as she hears the woman "Ma'am....I can hear you and I do not know you to be a fan girl or apart of some club....so if you would kindly get those to Katriana-san I would be grateful..."

She shifts awkwardly outside the door before slipping off quietly. "Seems I may have to buy another bushel now just in case...." She mutters as she walks off
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana)   Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Great job guys =)

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana)   Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Great job guys =)

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana)   Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strawberry Pact (Open to Katriana)
Page 1 of 1