NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all)   Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:22 am

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Moon-through-the-window1-682x1024

It was a rather eerily quiet night in Sunagakure, as the soft chirps of a lone cricket echo through the village and a soft midnight fog would begin to slowly descend upon the empty village streets as the teenage girl Shi would softly awake from her short slumber. Glancing slowly out the open window toward the rolling fog she would be able to make out the quickly dimming light of the stars as the fog would take its hold. Running a hand through her hair and letting out a soft sigh, Shi would push herself up to sit upright in her bed as she looks around the small, dimly lit apartment she lives it. Her head slowly would tilt to the left as she looks up to the ceiling, noticing some more paint beginning to peel from the roof would cause another sigh to leave her lips followed by a rather lazy blow of air to a rogue piece of hair in her face.

Slowly spinning herself about, she would lean toward the bedside table to open the draw and take out a plain black robe, wrapping herself in it as she stands up and makes her way toward the desk and bookshelf on the other side of the room. Dropping into the chair in front of her desk with a thud, Shi would take a box of matches and begin to strike them against the igniting surface...

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Dark_Bedroom

First match...., Nothing..

Second Match...., The same result..

Though thankfully on the third attempt the match would ignite, giving her time to light the candle beside her, causing a slight smile to come across her lips if only for a brief moment. Now with a source of light she would look down toward the book on the desk, the cover though old and tattered still readable with a bit of effort would say 'A guide to death, What you need to know about the next life'. Flipping through the pages she would begin to quietly read, paying no notice of the time or the movements of other people in the hallway to her apartment.

Sitting there for hours she would finally close the book and look out the window to see the sun slowly creeping its way over the dunes and tops of buildings throughout Sunagakure. Closing the book she would slip out of the robe and get dressed in her usual outing attire for the day, grabbing and apple from the table as she looks at the door..

"Well.., I suppose as much as I would love to sit in here all day I should go do something..., or look around some more at least. Who knows I may even find something worth while"

With that she would head out the door, making sure to grab her diary and house key on the way, turning around to lock the door before heading down the stairs to see what the day may bring her...

Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all)   Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Under the light of the rising sun, Shi would casually and slowly walk through the village, taking as much care as she can to avoid most of the people and avoid any form of eye contact toward them as she waves through the cities streets. As she walks she would glance to the side and notice a alley way, quickly ducking down the quieter side passage she would begin to hum softly to herself finally making her way to the oasis and graveyard area at the north of the village letting out a soft relieved sigh.

"Finally.., I am here, No more pesky crowds to deal with. To bad that little Masaru boy isn't here though, He is rather fun to talk with. Oh well, I guess I cant hope he around all the time, maybe I should try make friends Shi would shrug slightly as she slows her pace down moving through the graveyard actually seeming to bend over now and then to read some of the gravestones along the way, not sure if she might be looking for a certain name or simply just 'admiring' the sights.

Ending up near the back of the graveyard she would smile a bit and look up to the sky a moment " Hm, It is actually a nice day, rather warm to which is a bit of a relief, it was a bit of a cold night" she would loosen her top a moment opening the front up a bit to let some air through her clothes as she takes out a few scrolls, her diary and the rest of her shinobi back setting it to the side as she opens up one of the scrolls and begins to read.

The scroll would seem to be one passed down to her from her absent parents, seeming to related to her bloodlines abilities and a few of their techniques. As she takes out her diary and would begin to take a few notes in the back of it to help and try improve her own skills, on occasion looking up to the sky before her gaze moves back down toward the scroll and diary. [i] "My, some of this stuff is rather complicated..., I wonder if anyone in the village will be able to help me out with understanding some of this.., I cant do it all by myself after all"
She pouts a bit and sighs staring of to the sky again.
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all)   Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:33 am

Training Rp

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Uc3x-l10

Making her way toward the cool northern corner of the village she would return to her usual spot within the graveyard, a single scroll in her hand as she slips behind a few rocks into a nice secluded area. Smiling she glances around a bit and nods to herself,
"This will do nicely! I can practice here and hopefully no one is able to find me here until I actually finish!".
Grinning proudly she moves to sit down on the ground, unrolling the single scroll marked with her families seal on the back in front of her, leaning forward to begin reading its contents.

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Isaiah10

Reading over the scroll she would begin to read what is written down aloud, taking the time to properly study its meaning, the hand seals it may require and the exact flow of chakra the technique may need,
"Hmm, So this is a Yomi technique, called Rend eh? Sounds rather interesting if I must say so..., Lets see how it works hm. So this one would work a bit better if targeted on an existing wound, but short of that I could use it to create both internal and external damage while using the chakra I put into the technique to revert some of this damage to healing chakra back toward me to help with my own wounds? My that sounds rather interesting in itself, I should definitely take the time to learn this one. But without a target, I suppose I am going to have to use myself.., This will not be pleasant.

Glancing down toward her arm a moment she would sigh a bit before looking back down toward the scroll, first reading over what would seem to be the chakra element of the technique. Glancing over what she is able to see and understand she would give another nod to reassure herself before looking down toward her hand once more.
"Alright.., I've got this, I know I have! From what it says I suppose the best course for me would be to gather the chakra in my hands at first, Then focus on the area I wish to target before releasing the chakra into the desired area.., When I do that it should break the skin and muscle down quick enough to form a wound. Though it wont be supremely damaging it shouldn't be taken lightly. When that is done ,I then have to recall a small amount of the chakra to my own wound, which in this case it will be to the one I cause. I'm an idiot, but I suppose no one will help me so I should just get on with it"

On finishing her little self explanation, she would begin to focus and define her chakra toward her hands at a slow but steady pace as to not push herself to hard and cause her to burn out, the chakra slowly gathering and pooling together until she feels it is ready to release. Though sadly the first attempt at this gathering doesn't go all to well and she simply expels the chakra out of her body with little to no effect in retaining it. Though a bit of a set back to her, She gets straight back into it with the second build up being a bit more desirable in its effect.
"Ok, here goes nothing..."

And with that she looks down to her thigh and releases this hostile chakra into her own body, A moment after a small cut forms and seems to grow in size. This causes a quick yelp of pain followed by a single tear rolling down her cheek. Though not wishing to stop she would focus once more now on recalling some of the chakra to mend the wound she created. But it seems she only seems to reinforce the wound making it grow worse when she tries to do so, a few more tears rolling down her cheek followed by a rock being tossed toward one of the gravestones in sight knocking the old wooden across on an angle.

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Images10

Standing up to correct the cross, she would settle down close to it and try once more. This time managing to actually get the right amount of chakra focused into the technique and then focusing this chakra into the wound again. Enduring the pain as the wound widens further and gets deeper she bites her lip a bit a she tries to recall some of the chakra back toward the wound again to heal some of the damage caused. And to her surprise she actually manages to pull it off! A bit of the wound beginning to seal itself back up as the damage is reverted. A wide smile spreading across her lips even though she is in a little bit of pain she now knows the basic ideas of the technique.
"Yay I finally did it once.., Still have a bit of work to do though. I will take a quick break to help get a bit of energy back and then get straight back into it"

Nodding once more she smiles leaning back onto the wooden cross as she pants softly and looks up to the sky watching the clouds pass slowly overhead with a sly little grin on her face. Sitting upright she gets straight back into it after her short break, sitting there for hours on end with only a few short breaks between her sessions. By the end of it her leg is in worse of condition, but for her the pay off is hopefully evident as she may be able to utilize another one of her families techniques. Though by the time she finally stands up and goes to leave her secluded little spot, the sun would be setting slowly and she would be pretty much out of breath and on the verge of collapse from both physically and mental exhaustion. Returning home to bandage her leg and have a long well deserved nap to hopefully regain her spent chakra.

// Ooc Notes,
Shi has the “Studious” trait which grants her a +2 to learning rolls
Her innate abilities also give her a +1 to WIS / INT rolls

The jutsu she wishes to learn is :
Spoiler:

I am also more then happy to do this IC if required if someone has the time do so

Thankies! ^^ //

Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all)   Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:33 pm

Excellent Job for both rp posts and Approved on Training post =)

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all)   Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:00 am

Training Rp

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Thar_d10

Slowly wandering through the emptying streets of the village as the sun would slowly set over the desert and building tops, Shi would quietly once more head back to the graveyard. Though this time paying particular attention to the path she goes, making sure to avoid the Inka's as much as possible on her path there. Going through the trouble of doubling back should she need to avoid on along the way.
"I don't want to have another run in with that guy again what ever his name was.., If he see's me he will most likely follow and then I will get nothing done.., After all I'm running out of these scrolls and eventually I will have to track someone from my family down which is bit of a drag really... But as long as I still have some I can still learn"

In her right hand would be another rolled up scroll, though this one seems to be a bit older and more worn down than the earlier one. Its text a bit harder to read and distinguish as some has faded with most of the outside borders and back covered in Shi's own notes on the technique.

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Chines10

As she reaches the graveyard, she would hastily make her way toward a fallen pile of rocks, Slipping behind them and into her little 'enclave' as she likes to call it where she has set u pa few training supplies sneakily hidden within the sand, marked with her own little way or knowing where it is kept.
Sitting down she would nod before quickly moving through a few seals and placing a hand on the ground to summon forth and undead companion, from what may be visible it would seem to be a ghost though the visage appears to be fading and not all to strong.
"Hmm.., I think with this scroll I should be able to help my little minions here aid me a bit more in combat.., Which will be useful seeing as I am myself.., I think I am going to have to rely on these guys to get me through for sometime until I can improve on my own skills. And judging by what I can make out on these scrolls this one should help heal me if I am in a pinch."

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Ghost_10

Nodding quickly once more she would smiles as she stands up and looks to the ghost before looking down to the unwrapped scroll once more studying the technique itself. Her eyes moving over the words, hand signs and chakra patterns explained on the scroll to properly be able to use the technique a moment a she analysis' it taking notes in her mind and preparing herself.
"Alright then.., Time to start I suppose..."

She would then place her hands together and begin to focus her chakra slowly, her eyes closing as she does so entering her own little state of peace as her ghost seems to keep watch for the moment. The chakra gathering seems to go fine off the bat for once so she would proceed to the technique, using the chakra she has gathered to pull the reanimated life force from her ghost back to her, trying to heal some of the cuts left on her leg from her earlier training session. Although the technique is successful, she doesn't seem all to pleased with it as her wounds heal though her ghost seems to fade away as quickly as it was summoned, back to the void in which its spirit is kept.
"Well.., This is going to be a draw back.., In combat this would be fine I only have the energy in me to sustain an undead creation once in battle.., But out of combat I can last a bit more. But if I keep having to re summon it I am going to drain myself out of chakra very quickly, Lets hope I can learn what I can before then"

Sighing a bit she would re summon her ghostly companion and proceed with the technique once more, though the chakra gathering doesn't go all to well as it backs up a bit and release without any effect. Though on the third attempt she seems to gather enough chakra but when used on her ghost, the undead creation would just stare at her blankly. The chakra seeming to do nothing at all, just wasted it would seem on a failed technique, causing Shi to become a bit angry with herself and her failure to grasp and use the technique. Panting rather heavily as her chakra reserves would already be half their normal levels with the summoning of the undead seeming to be more costly at this stage
"Wasting chakra at a time like this.., How can I be so stupid.., I shouldn't be trying to use it if I don't think I can control the chakra properly but I guess I should still keep it up"

For the rest of the evening Shi would try to keep her chakra control and use rather balanced, Managing to pull of the technique a few more times before seeming to run herself into the ground from chakra exhaustion. Sitting down a moment she would doze off from the exhaustion, her ghostly companion fading away as its reserves get to low to be sustained. The sun properly setting and the moon now rising into the sky to illuminate the desert and graveyard in its soft white glow.

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Desert10

// Ooc Notes,
Up to a Dm if they would like me to carry this over onto another post or learn in game

She wishes to learn:
Spoiler:

Thank You //
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all)   Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:44 am

// Training Rp Continued

Waking suddenly from her nap in the villages graveyard, her hand would slowly move to run her eyes gently a soft yawn leaving her lips as she does so. Lazily glancing around at the moonlit graveyard and the particularly beautiful light it would cast on the gravestones and markers dotting the area taking a moment to admire it, finding the sight rather calming at peaceful to herself.
Sitting up after her little look around she would pick up the scroll she at left at her side after falling asleep looking at it a moment once more, her eyes studying the paper and the notes surrounding it as she takes out a pen and writes a few more down before setting them both aside again. Slowly pushing herself to her feet she would stretch for sometime seeming to have cramped up after the rather unexpected nap in the sand, placing her hands on her hips she would sigh softly a moment.
"Hm seems I didn't manage to properly finish learning what I wanted to.., I suppose I could keep going. I mean it isn't like there is anyone around to bother or interrupt me.., Would be odd for anyone else to be out here other than me. I did manage to get it done a couple of times so I shouldn't have as much trouble with it but I still need to be a bit careful."

Closing her eyes and taking a nice deep breath in she would mentally prepare herself for another training session, running her hand to her leg to unwrap the bandages off it to reveal the still healing cut from previous training sessions in the graveyard. She would then place her hands together as she begins to focus her chakra properly through her body, seeming to take her time and not truly rush it at all as the chakra would slowly gather as she places a hand to the ground. In a moment, a skeletal figure would rise from the ground and shamble a bit closer toward her, standing still a few meters away awaiting her command it would seem.
"Stay, And no chasing the rats you may see around here.., You have nothing to eat them with anyway."
She would stay pointing to a spot to her side as the skeleton would seem to slowly shamble over with a rather disappointed look, well, as much as a skeleton could have a disappointed look. As it reaches its designated spot, She would begin to start focusing and channeling her chakra through her hands once more in preparation for the technique.

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Grim_r10

Gathering the chakra to her hands, her concentration doesn't seem to be properly focused as the chakra is released a bit violently. A couple of cuts forming on her hands form the release of the chakra in such an unpredicted way causing a yelp of pain to leave her lips and a pause in her progress as she bandages her hands quickly before continuing. Placing her hands together again and gathering her chakra correctly this time she would extend a hand toward her undead summon and place her other hand on the wound on her leg. Drawing the undead s risen life force and channeling it to her leg to heal it only very slightly. Although the healing effect isn't to strong it is enough for her to show she is progressing.
Shaking her hands off she would begin once more, her chakra focusing this time rather easily though when she goes to use the technique she over powers it a bit. Draining enough of the undead life force to completely destroy it most of the wounds on her leg seeming to heal up slowly as the energy is transferred back to her body and toward her leg where the hand rests. A smile spreading on her lips she would fall to a knee panting softly a moment from her exhausting chakra usage in quick succession. Taking a moment so sit back and look up toward the night sky seeming to loose herself for a moment.
"I don't think anyone actually sits back and realizes what a lovely sight the night sky can be in the less crowded areas of the village. it is rather calming to me to just sit here..., And I realized I am just talking to myself, I am rather odd...

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Desert11

Moving to sit down she would lean back slightly seeming to have exhausted herself for the moment as she lays back down once more staring up at the sky another sigh leaving her lips as her eyes move from one star to another seeming to admire each one of them and find solace in the peace and quiet of the graveyard. The still night air cooling her body as she pants softly from her exhaustion, her eyes slowly closing and flickering back open now and then from time to time as she seems to slowly drift off into another nap.
Finally succumbing to her exhaustion she would fall asleep in the graveyard once more, her families scroll rolled up beside her along with her tool belt and a few various other personal items, her mind racing with vivid dreams and nightmares as she sleeps, tossing and turning until the sun begins to rise over the horizon.

// Ooc Notes,
This is a continuation of the previous post,
Up to a Dm if they would like me to carry this over onto another post or learn in game

She wishes to learn:

Spoiler:

Thank You //

Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all)   Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:21 pm

Approved for both, will pay you when I see you next time. =) Really great job though.
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all)   Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:42 am

Making her way back toward Wind Country from Fire Country after she seemed to pass out at the Tiger Temple from her chakra exhaustion a little bit before, she would quietly mumble to herself as she travels alongside the roads and paths though not directly on it. Making sure to keep out of sight and range of anyone she can possibly see on the road.
"Cant believe I passed out.., Guess I had really exhausted myself a lot from that training session within the inn though it truly was worth it. I managed to learn a new technique and maybe proved myself to the Inka a little bit. But I suppose with me passing out and him and Boushi carrying on together I basically took one step forward and two steps back."

Walking in her own little world and not paying attention her foot would get caught on a tree root causing her to fall onto the ground and hit her head on another tree root. Sitting up after a moment she would rub her head furiously for a moment rocking side to side slightly sighing to herself before looking up to the sky. Sitting there for a moment and staring up like a lost little girl she would push herself back up and start walking once more.
After some hours, almost a day or traveling she would eventually reach the boarder to Wind Country crossing into it quietly and hopefully unnoticed, making her way across the sands and dunes. Taking her time across the desert, she would seek out fresh water and shade when available also making sure to stop and rest at night away from the roads and busy trails. Laying under the stars one night she would look up to them, extending a finger upward she would move it from star to star as if tracing a picture between them, like a join the dot picture.
"The stars are rather lovely to look at from outside the village.., No other light to pollute my view of them I am amazed at how many I can see out here as opposed to inside the village. I should come out of the village more often to train and what not, but I suppose I better get back there first and get there in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all)   Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:12 am

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) APPROVED_zps6c9bf71e
[PAID]
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all)   Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:18 am

For once the slightly less than pale girl with jet black hair, Shi Kurayomi, Would be seen wandering through the village during the middle of the day, Paying little attention to the sideways glances and odd remarks she would receive from some. Making her way to Boushi's temporary home within Sunagakure whilst he is here, She would visit to see a certain book of his that he keeps with him at all times. Gently knocking on the door three or so times and waiting patiently for him to come to the door, She would casually glance about the streets watching a few of the people pass humming to herself while she does so. Finally the door would creek open slowly, and Shi would smile at Boushi a moment and nod her head slightly.
Not wanting to intrude to much, She wouldn't step inside to look at the book simply waiting for Boushi to fetch it and when he does so, She would quickly look through it. Finally after a few minutes of searching back and forth through the book she would find something she finds interesting. Quickly taking a few notes down on a spare piece of paper she rolls it up and slips it down her shirt a moment. Handing the book back to Boushi she would bow her head slightly a moment and turn to leave.
"Thank you Boushi, I will have to come and train with you sometime, But I think for now I might wander off and study this for a bit. Help me understand it a bit more, If I need your help I will come say hi alright?"

Before he would even have a chance to properly return her question, She would dart off toward the outskirts of the village, More than likely looking for a quiet place to sit down and study the new technique she has written down. Weaving her way through the people the crowds would begin to thin as she nears the gates, Slipping out of the gates and into the surrounding outskirts of the village she would find a nearby palm tree to call her study spot. Leaning back against the trunk of the palm tree she would take a moment to simply observe the surroundings, watching the light breeze kick up particles of sand and blow them across the pathway.
After about twenty minutes of this rather intense 'observation' of the breezes movements she decides it is time to begin her little study session. Removing the rolled piece of paper from her top she would lay it out in front of her and hold it down with a stone in each corner, taking out her own book she would lean forward and begin to study the paper. As she does so she would seem to be taking more precise notes and observations about the technique at hand in her own book, talking to herself a little as she does so. While she writes her free hand seems to push down into the sand and lightly swirl around and pick up the sand, Letting it run between her fingers and back down onto the ground. It seems to be a sort of concentration device she inherently does to help her focus from time to time.

* To Be Continued *

Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all)   Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:50 am

-

Last edited by ShadowOfDwelve on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all)   Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:19 am

// Training Rp

Spending sometime in the academy for the past few days seeming to get her lack of training up to scratch, Shi would ask one of the instructors for a quick lesson in a technique of her elements. Seeing as she hasn't yet properly demonstrated her skill for Medical techniques, She chooses to continue forward with her Shadow jutsu techniques. With this in mind the academy instructor would begin to demonstrate and explain a substitution technique that can be used with the Shadow affinity. Although she already knows a few of these styled techniques she wouldn't pass down the lesson, standing back to observe and watch.
"So I am guessing I am right to assume that this substitution is similar to the one we would of learn t in here, just more reliant on our own elemental affinities for separate effects or visual disruptions and disguises hm?"

The instructor would not a moment, Slowly moving his hands through the small amount of seals required to use the technique before demonstrating once more for her. Once he has demonstrated it a second time for her, He would lean back against one of the walls of the Academy and motion for Shi to start her progress on the technique. After all it was only a D ranked technique and Shi has completed a few of them before so it shouldn't be anything to hard for her.
"When you are ready Shi-chan, I would like you to proceed at your own pace. I will stay here to observe and advice if needed other that that I will remain quiet"

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Red_st10

Sighing softly as the instructor refers to her more like a child she would ignore it for the moment, placing her hands together as she takes a moment to think on hte technique and the hand seals she was shown to perform it. Slowly focusing herself she would scan the room looking for a object to replace herself with as she moves through the seals at a quickened pace. On the last seal she would have a bit of luck and pull off the technique on the first go, Switching places with an old pot plant before her old 'self' explodes in a flurry of shadows leaving nothing behind. Smiling a moment from her new spot she glances about for another item to practice on.
Spotting another object she would move through the seals for a second time, Though something catches her attention and she slips up. Unluckily for her a passing student sees the mistake and begins to laugh as she makes her way up the hall. Not letting herself become bothered by the taunting she tries for a third time, This time it is a second success. This time appearing next to a bookcase whilst her old self would explode in a greater display of shadows once more. Her instructor watching on with an assuring smile on his face and giving her a little nod of assurance. Smiling back a moment she would move back to the center of the room and prepare to use the technique for what she hopes may be the final time.

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Female10

Moving her hands through the once more, She would have a faint smile on her lips as her confidence seems to have been restored to some degree by her earlier successes and her instructors encouragement no matter how subtle it may of been. Though it seems to be short lived as on the last seal nothing seems to happen and all in all she seems to have formed the chakra incorrectly, Letting out a soft sigh she would place her hands together and get back to it.
Shifting her hands through the seals at quick pace her eyes focus on another object and on the last seal she seems to have finished learning the technique as she swaps places with it once more, her old form exploding in a flurry of shadow around the room for the moment. Bowing her head to her instructor when she comes back into sight she smiles and then stands back up before moving to leave the room and the academy for the day and head to the library.

"Thank you for the lesson sensei, Hopefully I can see you again some other day for another. And I can then further my combat abilities a bit more as well?"

"You are welcome Shi-chan, And yes when you have some free time next do call by can we can do another lesson"

// Ooc Notes,

She wants to learn:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all)   Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:59 pm

// Using this Rp now due to being Chunnin and it wasn't awarded earlier ^^

// Training Rp

Continuing to glance down toward the hand in the sand she would sigh softly looking over the copied scroll sitting in her lap a moment, Unrolling it as she quickly studies what she has written down from Boushi's beloved book. Placing her hands either side of her she would push herself up to her feet, Stretching for a moment letting out a long and rather loud moan as she does so before placing her hands together and nodding to herself.
"Right, I know I can do this.., I managed to learn how to summon a stronger form of undead and that used much more chakra than this technique should.., Even though it is of the same rank. Even so, I am confident enough to do it.."

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Morocc10

Smiling a moment she would smile as she begins to focus and refine her chakra through her body slowly for the moment, knowing that this technique may be a bit harder for her than some of her earlier lone training sessions. Glancing about as she tries to focus herself and her chakra she would spot a few crows around the area, Deciding for the moment that they would be her targets.
Moving through the seals she would try to focus her chakra as she does so, Though it seems to be of little use as the chakra would go to waste as she seems to mix up the order of the seals. Shaking her head a moment in disbelieve at such a rookie mistake she would place her hands together once more and begin to move through the seals for a second time. This time it seems successful though only a single feather would fall from the crow, Far from the desired affect of the technique.
"I knew this was going to be hard, But I thought I would be able to get it a bit quicker than this..., Regardless I am sticking it out even if I pass out from the expending all my chakra.., I'm not going to be useless if I am needed."

Biting her lip slightly she begins to move through the hand seals for the technique once more as her eyes don't move off of one of the crows sitting in front of her perched on a rock, Her chakra flowing through her hands as the seals are formed as she seems to be in her own little world at the moment. On the formation off the last seal the chakra moves forward quickly toward the crow forming itself inside he animals small brain, A moment after it would release causing a clot within the brain and the crow to slowly fall over dead onto the rock and slide down its face into the sand.
Smiling at her success she would pant softly as her chakra reserves are not the strongest, Even for someone that relies so heavily on Ninjutsu techniques she sighs and pushes on regardless of the costs or dangers. Quickly getting back into her her hands would flow through the seals once more though she trips up again though the chakra built up would release violently, Causing old cuts along her arms to open up once more and blood to drip forward onto the sand, A yelp of pain leaving her lips as it happens.
Falling to a knee a moment she would wipe a tear from her eyes before slowly pushing herself back up slowly, Her chakra levels getting rather low as her vision blurs slightly from this fact. Though she pushes through her hands shakily moving through the seals once more as her sight falls on another crow. When the last seal is finished the chakra would move forward through the crows body, taking advantage off a small cut left by a cat causing it to rip open greatly and the crow to slowly bleed out.
"I did it again..., Thank god I don't think I can do this for much longer.., I am getting tired and my sight isn't all to good now because I have use so much of my chakra. Once more should do it and I can work on the rest of it later on, Maybe perfect it with Boushi as well, I think he already knows this one anyway."

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) The_de10

Shakily moving her hands through the seals once more she would focus her eyes on the remaining crow which seems to be a bit more wary now that its friends seem to have mysteriously fallen dead. The chakra flows through her hands as the seals are complete this one seeming to be her strongest performance of the technique yet as the chakra surges forward quickly, Focusing on the crow which has now taken flight. When the two meet the crow would seem to explode in a puff of feather the technique causing the crows muscle to explode violently and release from the poor creatures joints.
Smiling softly she falls agaisnt a rock, Panting heavily the scroll at her feet as she looks up to the sky a moment her eyes closing slowly against her best wishes to stay open, Soon she would pass out from the loss of chakra remaing somewhere within the outskirts for sometime before being discovered. When she next awoke she would find herself in the hospital, Hooked up to a few Iv's for fluids to keep her healthy. Sighing to herself she would remain in the hospital for a few hours before finally being discharged.

// Ooc Notes,

She wishes to learn:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all)   Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:26 am

Approved on Jutsu and Paid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all)   Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Struggle Of A Hated Girl (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1