NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few Months in the Life of a Senju (Time Skip RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Tsunade

Admin Tsunade

A few Months in the Life of a Senju (Time Skip RP) Empty
PostSubject: A few Months in the Life of a Senju (Time Skip RP)   A few Months in the Life of a Senju (Time Skip RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:32 pm

In the neighboring mountains of Kumogakure, a small cave has been formed by Erin Valenhine whilst training on her Doton skills. Grueling digging out the mountain enough to form a small cave with her chakra, Erin is left panting in front of the newly made cave. Sweat coats her brow, her body aching as she rests there on hands and knees, her head lifted as she gazes upon the cave. Her stone masonry crude and unskilled for now, she grinned to herself. “This will do just fine for now.. Ugh. I really hope I can keep my secrets awhile longer.. should be doable. Nobody knows my power..” She bites her lower lip as she slowly rises from her hands, resting only upon her knees.

“I guess I should work on my Raiton techniques too.” She pouts a little, slowly rising to her feet. She begins to slowly walk into the cave her legs feeling like lead, though she is quickly recovering from the feat already. She moved into the cave, turning and beginning to hand seal as she molds and vibrates her chakra as she prepares to utilize her Raiton. Lightning erupts from her hands and out of the cave mouth, crackling with energy. Erin’s hands shake a bit as she shakes her head. “Damn..”

Hours passed as she shifted between her Doton and Raiton training, forming Doton dummies and blasting them apart with her Raiton, performing this each day in the evenings. In the mornings, she would go and see to visiting the Hospital, assisting the Chuunin healers with her own Iryo Jutsu, practicing hen she can so as to improve her performance in the Art of the body.

Eventually Erin would begin seeking out an Animal Ninja Clan. She had to catch up to Ikari in strength if they were to be rivals. How could she rival the Uchiha girl if she was so far behind? Being able to summon help would surely give her an edge! Days passed as she was out seeking a ninja animal clan, often having to flee some that she located, a little banged up but with her Iryo, she was able to repair any of the minor pains and aches given to her.

Finally, she came across an animal clan that would see her. A Ninja Clan of monkey’s, they played a few pranks on her as she walked through the village, notably dumping the Iron Powder in her backpack and replacing it with sand. Erin taking it in stride, spoke with the Monkey Clan Leader, hoping to gain her approval in forming a pact with the clan. After hours of discussions, negotiations, and a dozen pranks, finally it was agreed. Erin would form a contract with them in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

A few Months in the Life of a Senju (Time Skip RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Months in the Life of a Senju (Time Skip RP)   A few Months in the Life of a Senju (Time Skip RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:05 pm

Approved to be Ranked up to Chunin, Continue finishing the story if you wish so we can implement it in rp / plot / growth for your char =)
Back to top Go down

A few Months in the Life of a Senju (Time Skip RP)
Page 1 of 1