NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ A young maiden's journal ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tayuya

Tayuya

~ A young maiden's journal ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ A young maiden's journal ~   ~ A young maiden's journal ~ Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:13 pm

A girl with lilac hair writes into a journal of equal colors. It seems like she's had much practice with writing, even though she's only twelve, giving her an elegant and gentle writing style. She seems to write in the book for a few minutes at a time, before she leaves to do something else from within the Hojo compound. When she returns, she continues to write in the lilac book with a smile strewn over her lips.

Good morning, journal-chan.
Yesterday was pretty eventful. I want to get the biggest thing out of the way; A boy asked me to go to a party with him as his date! Haha, it would be amazing, except he's an Uchiha boy. I'm not so sure it would be a great idea to go, but nii-chan already decided he could come along, so I guess it's alright. I also met a strange girl with a tattoo on her face, heh. She was kinda scary at first, but after I talked with her for a bit, she seemed to be nice enough. Oh, and the Uchiha boy I mentioned used to be just like her. Apparently, some kind of necromancer clan or whatever. I dunno, I didn't pay much attention to sunagakure when I was studying... maybe I'll have to look into it.

After that, I wanted to train a little with onii-chan, but it got too late, and mother needed me home. So when I got there, we had dinner, and I waited for Kaga-nii to get back, but he was late as usual. I didn't think he'd show up on time, he's always running around, doing errands or training his butt off. It kinda makes me upset though, because I wanna catch up to him, but if I'm constantly getting pulled into the compound after it gets dark, and not being allowed to go on missions, how am I supposed to? Well, that's all I have to say for today, journal-chan. Talk to you tomorrow!

Last edited by Hinata Hyuuga on Fri May 24, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

PostSubject: Re: ~ A young maiden's journal ~   ~ A young maiden's journal ~ Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:24 pm

The little Hyuuga girl takes her journal, and writes into it while sitting in the training woods of Sunagakure. She takes a few minutes to look up at Akizanami, Shuyin and Kiyoshi, then to her right are Mizuki and Kamarile. She smiles to herself while she writes into it, making sure not to leave out any details.

Good afternoon, journal-chan.
So, since I last wrote in you, a bit more happened. I ended up showing a bunch of amateurs how a real ninja is, and they got to witness the Hakke Kusho (Eight Trigrams: Empty Palm). Pretty neat, huh? Well, that's not all. I was going to train with nii-chan, but it got really late, so I had to head home... So I decided to bake a cake so when he got here, it was ready for him. It was vanilla, layered with strawberry icing. I even put a strawberry on top of his piece for him, to make it really nice. I think he enjoyed it, but I didn't get to see him last night. I was asleep before he got home, and when I woke up, the cake was gone. It was either him or Tsubasa-kun. (My doggie.)

This morning, I woke up and tended to the garden as usual, then I went outside to get a breath of fresh air aimed for training. Only, the first thing I saw was some samurai girl. After she rudely asked my name, we talked for a moment, and I (unknowingly) challenged her to a spar. Heh, it ended pretty badly, I think. I only hit her the one good time, and that was it. Akiza-chan showed up, and showed me a neat trick I can do with my Byakugan, so I can see farther away. When that was all said and done, we had some girl-talk, before I settled down to write in you, journal-chan. I hope you didn't miss me too much. Well, that was all that happened, so ja-ne, journal-chan.

Last edited by Hinata Hyuuga on Fri May 24, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: ~ A young maiden's journal ~   ~ A young maiden's journal ~ Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Excellent! x 2

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

PostSubject: Re: ~ A young maiden's journal ~   ~ A young maiden's journal ~ Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:01 am

Within her little purple book, she writes about the recent events, whether they be personal or not. This time, one would catch her in her room, if they wanted to know when she was making this entry, where she lay on her bed writing for only a few moments, before heading back into the greenhouse within the Hojo compound, to tend to her personal plants. She seems to be much more cheerful, now that she's recently been let out of the compound grounds.

Good morning, journal-chan.
How are you today? Haha, yesterday was pretty interesting. First of all... nii-chan taught me a technique, a lot like Akiza-chan's. I think it'll come in handy one day, so I'm going to practice it a lot. Did you know that chakra changes when you lie? I sure didn't! I got to hang out with Mizuki-chan a lot yesterday, too. She decided to stay over, and she's actually asleep right now, hehe. I've never had a friend like this before, and I think I like her. I asked Akiza-chan and nii-chan if I'm allowed to keep her... though only Akiza-chan knows what I really meant by that. I felt more at ease telling her, than telling nii-chan. Maybe it's because he's a boy? I don't think he'd understand as much.

Oh, right. I also met some other girl yesterday too. She was kinda rude at first, but her attitude got straight when I snapped at her. It just goes to show, dogs only obey, when they're punished first, hehe. Apparently, she knows Akiza-chan and nii-chan though. Claimed to be their childhood friend, and that Kaga-nii hangs out with her often. I never knew! Nii-chan has a lot of secrets that he doesn't tell me about, I've noticed. Random girls he hangs out with, secret techniques... I think it's about time I made some secret jutsu of my own. Yeah, that's probably what I'll do today. Well, I'll see you later, journal-chan!

Last edited by Hinata Hyuuga on Fri May 24, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

PostSubject: Re: ~ A young maiden's journal ~   ~ A young maiden's journal ~ Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:42 pm

Ayumi writes into her journal as per her personal tradition, though she sits in the greenhouse of the Hojo Compound. She smiles and looks up at the sky through the glass ceiling, thinking of what to write about. When she finally gets the inspiration to write, she puts her thoughts onto the paper, scribbling down neatly while sitting beside her various lilies and lilacs. She giggles to herself every so often, seeming happy.

Hello, journal-chan!
It's nice to talk to you again... I'm sorry I haven't had the time to write in a little while, but I'm making it up to you now! So, I got to spend more time with Mizuki-chan.. Hehe, that was fun. She stayed the night again, and I'm really happy that we're getting closer... She's my first real friend outside the clan. Onii-chan and Akiza-chan don't really count, because they're family... they -have- to like me, hehe. Oh, I created that jutsu I was talking about. It's not really much different from a jyuuken in how it works, but the effects seem to be really effective.

Boushi-kun seems really upset that I'm taking Mizuki-chan instead of him to that wedding thing. As much as I act mean to him, I really don't want him upset about it. Oh, right. We went to the oasis too, and I had to buy a swimming suit! Hehe.. Mizuki-chan helped pay for it, but I don't want Kiyoshi-san to know. He thinks we used just his money on it. I think it's really cute! It's purple with a pair of net-stockings, and a cute little purple skirt that goes with it. Well, that's about all I'm going to talk about for now... I'll see you later, journal-chan!

Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: ~ A young maiden's journal ~   ~ A young maiden's journal ~ Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:19 pm

Excellent! x 2

Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

PostSubject: Re: ~ A young maiden's journal ~   ~ A young maiden's journal ~ Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:04 pm

If one wished to find Ayumi writing in her journal, they'd find her in the hospital. The white walls and sheets made the room feel almost surreal. Ayumi would have a small brace on her arm, while she awkwardly wrote with her right hand, making her beautiful handwriting almost sloppy. She grunts and twists, trying to find a better way to write, but it ends up being sloppy regardless, so she gives up trying.

Ugh. Hey, journal-chan.
Sorry that I haven't written in a while, I've been really busy with training... and missions too. I did a mission earlier today, you know. It got me in the situation I'm in now, haha. The doctor said I just dislocated my shoulder, which has happened before, so I should be out by tomorrow or the day after. Oh! Nii-chan taught me a really cool technique. It's supposed to expand chakra points so much that they pinch nerves, hehe. Maybe it'll slow enemy ninja down enough that I can actually hit them now.

Oh yeah. I don't think Mizuki-chan wants me telling anyone about this, but I'm sure its okay for you, journal-chan. That mission I did today made Mizuki-chan get really angry, and it opened her sharingan. I didn't think it was any different than the byakugan at first, that she was born with it or something... but I did some research and apparently it awakens only in certain people. Pretty interesting, huh? Oh yeah... I haven't had any time for cooking, and my flowers aren't as pretty anymore because I haven't been putting in as much time. Maybe I need a vacation, huh? Well, that's all I have to say right now... I'll talk to you soon, journal-chan!
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: ~ A young maiden's journal ~   ~ A young maiden's journal ~ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:57 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ A young maiden's journal ~   ~ A young maiden's journal ~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ A young maiden's journal ~
Page 1 of 1