NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Empty
PostSubject: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:24 am

Sitting in his hospital room Kagayaite begins to write.

Quote :

Date - 02/20/13
Entry - 1

I honestly don't know how to begin this, so I guess this works well enough. I've decided to start this Journal laying in a hospital bed, because well... I'm in a weird state of Pride, Shame and Boredom.

I was one of three finalists in a world wide genin tournament. One in which even the heirs to great clans to part in. I was so honored to even get to that stage. I surpassed even Kiri-hime in my climb, defeating a Hojo without the use of any of my clan techniques beyond using chakra to minorly help deflect his attacks... And then... I was knocked out by a chicken...

Okay that's not true... It was a hawk, but that doesn't make me feel any better for losing to it... I shouldn't have tried to play it safe.. I tried to be tricky and play the two against each other... When the whole tournament what kept me winning was my offensive pressure and not letting my opponents take control of the fight. It was a disgraceful defeat when the Kages and officials were watching me the closest. I feel like I left not only my clan but both of my villages down. I feel like I let Akiza-chan down.. I know she was in the stands... I'm not sure I want to know how she reacted to my loss.

She hasn't visited me in the hospital yet...

God this is pitiful.. stuck in this dim, boring room I can't think of anything but my loss and how pitiful I feel. I heard Rin won. Good for her I guess, She was a masterful opponent in the end. I should feel pride.. I was one of the three strongest Genin in all the countries! Only three genin can make that claim!

The Boredom is the worst I think... because in it I only feed into my own shame with thoughts like this.. I even asked a nurse to pick me out this rather cheap, nondescript journal to ease it... I'm not sure if it's helping...

I need to work harder... I need my attacks to hit with a greater precision than ever. I need efficiency in movement and chakra use. I need to be perfect. Partly for my clan yes... But, I think it's more because well.. I know I can do better. I -know- I'm capable of more than being an.. average Hyuuga guardsmen like my father. I'll be a vanguard, I'll make myself a paragon to inspire others. I will be feared by the covenant, and they will not dare touch [Akiza-ch My charge.

I'm not sure if I'm going to keep writing in this journal honestly, hopefully I don't keep ending up in the hospital, but maybe I'll find time for writing them outside of it too.

P.S. I also need to learn how to avoid attacks from above more efficiently.

Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:01 pm

Excellent work!

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Writing as he walks Kaga would eventually make his way to the Inka compound, sittting on a rock around his friends to write and talk at the same time.

Quote :

Date - 03/03/13
Entry - 2

It's been so long since my last entry. At first I simply felt there was nothing worth recording, but then in one afternoon it simply spiraled out of control, and I feel like I simply haven't had any time to write.

The Entire shinobi world

My entire life ^ was just turned upside down in one day... No, that's not right. Not even one day it was simply in an afternoon. Those covenant bastards not only turned our entire civilian populace on us and each other in some kind of madness, but then simply summoned a portal and took us as unaware as if we were blind and deaf. Our Forces were unprepared. And to make matters worse, Tomiko-sama... just froze, the sight of our village in chaos sent her into shock, seeing her like that... It made me furious. I fought for my life to protect her and she just... stood there like some kind of scared sheep...

(Apparently Ari-chan wants to marry Hiyo-chan and Kitetsu... And she wants to add more people to it... But, apparently Kiri-sama isn't good enough. I'm not sure if I should be insulted or relieved... Well at least Ari-chan is in a better mood now... I wonder what changed?)

Anyway... I've had some time to calm down... and I can't say I can't empathize with Tomiko-sama somewhat. I don't believe she's fit for her position, but... she deserves my respect until a new kage is chosen. I wonder if she will be replaced?

Now the Hyuuga live with the Hojo, refugees of war. It's... humiliating, like we're beggers living in a house where we have to wear blinders. But, It's a bit heart warming as well that we were taken in and treated so kindly by our allies. They plan to erect a whole new city. a place where our forces will sit, combined and unified to stand against the covenant threat.

(I think Seero might be schizophrenic.... while I was writing he suddenly asked why I was flirting with the Inakan girl next to me who I hadn't so much as glanced at. Well maybe I glanced, but... we were both confused.. I think she was to embarrassed to speak I asked him what he meant, but then he simply shrugged and took off.. Maybe it's all Hateshinai... Kemuri is just as... odd and suddenly started warning me "not to listen to the words of fools" as well)

I think the plan's far to tame though, as the covenant proved, shinobi are at their strongest when they're part of a mobile, strategic force not guarding a set place. We need to take our attack to them, and that means attacking rain and sound before taking back My home.

But of course the strife can't end just there... the clan Akiza is supposed to be sealing an Alliance with has (in the middle of a war with the covenant) declared war on another Ally of the Hyuuga, The Inka. I shouldn't write anymore than this though... I have some hope everything will turn out at least alright on that front. I can't help but smile slightly at the thought that such extenuating circumstances have let us put off and perhaps suspend that marriage promise entirely... Kizuru from all accounts is a loathsome, misogynistic pig.

I've been training hard though... I will no I -must- be prepared when the time for action comes.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Excellent Job!

Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:17 am

Kagayaite would hide in the Hojo compound embarrassed and afraid to show anyone how he was transformed. His small hands would feel foreign to him, rendering his writing childish and sloppy... he would seem to punctuate some sentences with simple, anime-like facial expressions as well, perhaps his transformation getting to him a bit.

Quote :

Date - 03/16/13
Entry - 3

Just as things are looking up for me... is always when it seems to collapse around me... >_<

First... I had a promising place as a guard of the Hyuuga away to Kumo, I was a finalist in the world-wide genin tournament and the pride of the Hyuuga... And then the war broke out and I lost my home.

After that, while... other bad things led to it Akiza-chan was released from her arranged marriage and we were -together-... And then She got engaged to Sensui out of nowhere...

I was doing so well!! My training was progressing beautifully, I had mastered all techniques of my clan made available to those of genin rank. I even... well... Akiza backed out of the marriage after Hyou declared no need for such a political move and... we patched things up. I even went on a high priority mission to aid Tea country from an invading force. And, even after a severe ambush we wiped the floor with our would be assassins.

And then... -he- showed up.. a damn clown from hell who took away our prime targets and then turned me into... a damn toddler!! Or I might as well be.... This is so Humiliating! Everything I worked for... -lost-... I'm to scared to even show myself to Akiza-chan in fear that she might just grow closer to Sensui thinking this will be permanent... But... to avoid her for days while I hope for it to wear off?... That might be even worse... maybe she'll take sympathy on me <_<;;

Ugh... perhaps the hokage will know how to break it?.. or the Inka?...

This is all to much T-T

Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:54 am

LMAO adorable <3 dont worry she will adopt a kaga / alessia / and katriana if she has to, we'll be like the brady bunch but cuter!

Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:52 pm

Quote :

Date - 03/18/13
Entry - 4

... Well that last entry was a touch. . . dramatic. In retrospect at least it was. But, I actually grew out of it rather quickly only a few days later and I feel like my old self. clear skinned and properly heighted... I don't think that's a real word but I'm using it anyway. Who else is reading this crap but me in the end?.

Well... I've upped my training regimen recently now that I'm restored. Since I have no more to learn until I reach chuunin rank I'm alot more free to focus on my basics. Intensive chakra building meditation, weighted sprints and long hours practicing my strikes against the combat dummies every morning. On occasion I'll play with the idea of new techniques I'm working on as well, but I don' want to write down anything yet... it's not quite ready.. and well I don't want people stealing my techniques either if they get their hands on this. Embarrassment I can deal with, but that's a bit to much to put in a normal journal.

I haven't seen Akiza throughout my time as a chibi.. which worries me as I haven't seen Sensui either... I have to wonder if he did what I would not and led her away from the villages for her hand... I want to think Akiza just had a moment of weakness.. that she doesn't actually want that... But, I'm not sure. She's not a warrior. And while that nature is one of the things I like about her... I don't know... I should stop thinking about this... I'll wait another day or two just asking around to see if I can find her.

Living in Suna has been more pleasant than I first suspected... I'm even getting used to the heat, and well I'm getting a rather nice tan too. Living with the Hojo again is... annoying to say the least, but Living without the byakugan for the most part is a bit humbling to I suppose. And... well I don't mind not having to worry about people seeing what I'm doing through the walls... The cuisine is.. passable but I've never been a complete foodie so I don't really care that much. all in all I'm hopeful for the future, and can't wait for the Alliance's joint mission into Fire country to begin.

Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:57 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:19 pm

Quote :

Date - 03/27/13
Entry - 5

So many things have happened since my last entry... I wonder where I should start?.. Well I guess chronologically would be best so let's start with what this journal always seems to skew towards.. Akiza-chan.

She's living in the Karaiou compound now, with Suzune-chan. And, she's decided... for some reason she's unworthy of both myself and Sensui... She thinks she's too tempted by other men even though beyond Sensui... well she's never really done anything with anyone else... What set this off is a meeting with that... Hateshinai, Seero in the Inka clan's showers where he watched and approached her. I guess she got far too flustered and left... and thinks because she saw a naked man besides us two and didn't shiver in disgust that it makes her somehow... wanton?... And she's sequestered herself away from both Sensui and myself.

I think she's being far to overly harsh on herself. Perhaps I'm simply missing something, though that's not to say I haven't tried to be sympathetic... But when I tried to talk to her... I screwed up. I brought up the fact that I find Ari attractive, even though I have no plans to do.. anything.. with her really and she kind of lashed out.. Well no that's not fair.. she insulted Ari which I never heard her do before, and when I pointed out she might be a bit jealous and possessive of me. (Like I'll admit I'm a bit with her).. she slapped me

Sigh...

Oh yes I'm smooth...

But yes.. now she's living with Suzu... and was promptly being sexually harassed by this asshole wannabe samurai the Karaiou let in... Okay I admit I was spying to try and help understand what she was going through better.. maybe there was something she felt more comfortable telling another girl than me? I know it's kind of... stalker-y, but I had noble intentions I swear... stop judging me journal... His name's Shuyin and there was nothing I wanted more than to hit his heart with so many jyuuken strikes it cut in half... But I stayed back... and let Akiza defend herself until she left to gather her things from the Hojo compound, he followed her trying to egg her into a fight, but I revealed myself to him once they were out of sight with the Hojos and warned him to leave her alone. I was | |<= this close to sendng him to the hospital when Akiza came out and demanded to fight her own battles... And then she lost... badly. She's strong, but I've coddled her in her training... I tried my best to make things easier for her, which wasn't fair to her honestly, and now that she released me from her service she refuses to even let me train her knowing I was too soft on her...

I honestly don't know what to do.... And now I've gone on to long, I need something to occupy my mind.. the rest will have to wait until tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:50 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:42 pm

Quote :

Date - 03/28/13
Entry - 6

Laps: 30
Fastest lap time: Five minutes 23 seconds
Push ups: 50
Strike practice:.. I'm not sure what I should really put here... I went at it for a few hours

I'll pick up where I left off yesterday now I suppose. After Akiza moved in with Suzune Me, Suzu-chan, Boushi, Satsume-san and this new Arashi Kirito were sent on a B-rank mission to track and observe the Demon clown. Spotting Ino purchasing some info about our villages I tailed her, and feigning drunkenness lifted at least one of the scrolls from her; which, hopefully was enough to muck up whatever plans they had in the works because Ino returned shortly rather distressed at her loss. Then my team-mates tried to follow them into the building...

That's when things went south though in a big way, we were trapped. With a flash of red light we were summoned inside of a building it looked like we were in some kind of hotel or spa, but I couldn't see a way out of it, or even one foot beyond the walls. We were placed inside some kind of sick game where we were forced to destroy souls to get out or we would be trapped forever and even then there weren't enough souls for all of us... one would have to stay behind... So I took it upon myself... I killed.. what 11.. 12 souls? all to get as many people back home as possible. And, then when I returned... Satsume -and- Suzune refused to go back... I tried to force them through, but they refused and in the end Satsume threw me back through the portal.

I felt so guilty, not only did two clan-heads get trapped instead of me... I might have carelessly ended the existence of five souls...

It was a complete disaster, I thought they would be lost forever...

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:25 pm

Quote :

Date - 03/31/13
Entry - 7
Strike practice:..I'll just stick to the above for now... I still don't know how to quantify this needless to say I'm doing it.

Well Semi-good news... we found Satsume and Suzune the next day!... not so good news... they were being mind controlled into rampaging through earth country... worse news... They had been tortured for what seemed to them to be twenty years straight.... equally bad news, we found them in the company of 4 other mind controlled alliance shinobi.

The battle actually turned out to be fairly short, my team under my direction were able to subdue (which freed them) or remove the kunai's from their persons with no one even falling aside from a mind controlled Satsume. Even the Jounin sent with us was able to free and subdue the powerful Mokuton user that led the malefactors.

It's when we got back to Suna that I started to realize the damage that it all really caused, Satsume acts strong, but I think that might just be for Suzune's benefit. She seems to be taking everything.. really hard. She doesn't recognize anyone at this point and if even one or two people stand nearby she gets nervous, like a leaf in the wind. It's horrible to see and while I helped "rescue" them from control... I still feel guilty that I wasn't able to spare them both that... I'm not sure how I would have fared, but still...

Akiza and I have grown closer I'm rather happy to report I don't really want to get into the specifics of it, though to no longer be her guard... I don't know it feels wrong. I'm falling pretty far behind on this now, but I want to make this a daily thing.. for my own sanity's benefit.

Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:15 am

A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] APPROVED_zps6c9bf71e
[PAID]
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:39 pm

Quote :

Date - 04/05/13
Entry - 8

I keep falling behind on just what's been happening, but I do wish to create a documentation of it so I'll keep going. Sensui, zero, Masaru and Kitetsu all went missing shortly after Satsume and Suzune returned.. or perhaps even before In retrospect I had not seen any of them in awhile. With so many genin missing the village was a bit on edge, and tensions only raised as our allies in spring were starting to be raided by covenant forces, stopping shipments and cutting them off from us. I along with Kiri-dono, Kirito-san and Boushi were led out by a young Nara jounin to confront them.

Sailing into the waters from one of Spring's ports we encountered the group of four raiders, each with eerily familiar abilities. At first I didn't think anything of it to be completely honest. we simply were in a fight with unknown covenant forces, each bloodline has their missing nin, their rogues. Especially those that are scattered. And as the fight went on, I became to concerned over Kiri's safety and didn't -bother- connecting the dots. It wasn't until I finally took down their leader that I realized it was Sensui, the dagger's hold on him then broken, and every other piece of evidence fell into place.

Even with the knowledge of who they were we couldn't defeeat them, these kunai seem to give great power and chakra to whoever is possesed by them because even with our commander bolstering our ranks they defeated us... we only survived because he sacrificed himself to let us get away. After that... I became consumed with training, wanting desperately to recover Sensui for Akiza's sake... thinking it would win her over. I even went with a handfull of genin to track them down, actually meeting my "rival" one on one.. I was beaten like a child in some kind of training excercise.. I couldn't hold a candle to him and I was sent back in shame.

Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:45 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Quote :

Date - 04/15/13
Entry - 9

I give up... to much keeps happening for me to back track and cover it all.let's summarize, Boushi got captured and turned by Sensui's gang in which he killed Kitetsu, Sensui kidnapped Akiza then released her, They attacked wind country killing many innocents, we defeated them freeing them from the kunai's influence. (I learned the kunai doesn't control you it just enhances your darkest thoughts and motivations though they were all still pardoned with some minor stipulations). A romantic vacation to steel country was ruined by the remaining member who didn't attack wind country Zero, and then later that night while I was gone Sensui got engaged to Akiza-chan... again... I'm leaving out some stuff obviously but... whatever.

Now... where should I start with recent events...

Now that I say all that I'm having a hard time picking out what to talk about in the end...

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:12 am

Quote :

Date - 04/22/13
Entry - 10

The siege of Sunagakure has been taxing for us all. But, I believe I have found some clarity in this present and immediate danger.

In a way... battle is simple it tempers one's mind and body and then carefully hones it. I've never been faster, stronger or more alert than now, and with my recent field promotion to chunin... I'm proud of what I've been able to do for the alliance.. even if there have been failures as well they drive me forward as much or more than the victories. My heart has been muddled ever since Akiza left with Sensui, even with the clarity and acceptance I gained it still feels... lonely... I suppose that's only natural though. I don't know... I've never really... well... dated normally before... With Akiza we had always been together and our relationship just grew closer and closer... until it didn't at least. I don't really know how people.. meet each other or... date... Well that's not true I know -how-, but I can't help feeling a bit nervous at the prospect. Plus... I'm not really sure who I would want to ask out.

I guess I could go though all the girls I know... maybe listing off their names and qualities will let me see them in a new light? Hmmm alright well first there's an Easy one:

Allessia: No. Just no. Never ever. Then...

Hiyo-chan... is cute, athletic (which is a plus) and umm "sporty"? I like her as a friend and respect her as a shinobi, but she's never around and well.. she really liked Kitetsu...

Megumi-chan?.. That's... a possibility, I mean she certainly is nice, she's at times shy and at other times brash... But, she's so formal... It's refreshing to be sure, but.. well there's a reason I loved Akiza.. I can't deny liking fiery girls. Maybe I'll try to get to know her better in our time together, but I'm not sure if there's really anything there.

Shi... i dont really know her, but she seems cold and abrasive... and I don't find anything sexy about frozen sandpaper.

Kiri-sama and Momo-chan are like sisters to me...

Rin-chan is... gone

Saresa... Saresa-chan is interesting... (And, surprisingly cute) But.... it wouldn't work out... I like he.. and I wish sh would try to clear her name in the alliance, but she doesn't seem to want to... She doesn't -want- to hurt innocents either... But, I don't think it would work out.

Yes I know I've been avoiding one but... I haven't seen Arietta-chan since we stopped the covenant infiltrators at the compound, I suppose she's being kept under lock and key by her brother. He seems very protective of her. It's a bit of a shame though, she's one of the most competent medics I know. At any rate, she likes Zero... no matter how much she likes to spread rumors about him she still obviously cares about him, and with his stats still unknown... I wouldn't feel right trying to flirt with her <_<...

Blargh well... who knows what will happen...

Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Quote :

Date - 04/24/13
Entry - 10

Small update from last Journal: it seems Megumi-chan and Kirito share some bond... So another name off the list. Heh.

That being said it seems yesterday was another hard fought day in our siege... The covenant took to the skys against our own forces, The Raikage clashing high in the air against one of their leaders while airships battled alongside them. Both Zero and Mikoto were gravely injured, Mikoto... when they carried him past me it looked like he had lost an arm and maybe even an eye. Boushi is doubtful he will even survive, but I want to have faith in him... he's... tenacious if nothing else >_> Plus he's a strong leader for the Inka to follow.

What's worse is I heard Akiza was sent on a mission without me... I hate when they do that... I understand a good lookout was needed on the wall but there are other Hyuuga as good as I was, and She's... well I can't say she's weak, she's one of the strongest women I know. But, her safety is my concern. I'm on her squad.. I should be with her to defend her just in case... Thank god I checked with the hospital and she was at least lacking any injury serious enough to warrant a visit. Damn girl -_- I should just lock her in a cage <_< It would make my job so much easier.

I need this journal to be a release from the war I think though.. something to keep me sane.. so let's try and think of something else... Ah my training is finally progressing, I increased the power of my empty palm recently, now able to perform it as a proper Mountain Crusher. This.. might turn out to be m most useful and powerful technique in squad based combat, as I'll often not be partnered with team-mates who also attack their chakra network, despite My being in a squad designed for that...

Maybe I can brainstorm new ideas for techniques?... While I now have access to the A-rank jutsu of my clan, as a chunin I think it's my duty to develop my own personal skills further and in new directions.

So let's see I'll start with my weaknesses in combat...

I suppose my major weakness... is my own limited chakra supply... It's a shame to say but if I cannot land my blows I end up draining myself far too fast. To that end... I think our combination techniques are just far to tiring for their effectiveness...

Perhaps I could try releasing multiple spears of my chakra from a single open palm strike?... effectively delivering multiple jyuuken strikes while also consolidating movement... Maybe I'm not sure how easy it would b to channel my chakra like that though...

Perhaps I would try weaponizing the Kaiten? it's large enough that I could most likely strike more than one enemy,, the trick would be aiming myself properly so that I target properly yet still spin in mid-air.

Hmmm coming up with techniques is harder than you would think... Actually wait... Perhaps I can improve our empty palm attacks? As of now they're both simply concussive pulses of chakra.... could I perhaps sharpen them into blades?... or focus them down even further to be like a bolt or arrow?...

I'll keep thinking on these... for now I have plenty of training to do.

Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Quote :

Date - 04/25/13
Entry - 11

I'm... unclean...

The "Ring Leader", Avalon, Lucifer... Whatever he wants us to call him... He poisoned the shinobi in wind country including me... all night I was kept awake by this driving bloodlust.... this darkness welling up in me... As soon as Boushi opened his mouth with tht arrogant sneer I wanted to kill him for presuming himself better than anyone, let alone someone like me. The prodigy of the Hyuuga, The Heir of The Gauntlets of the Shodaime! I was more than a man in my mind, I was a legacy destined to become a god among shinobi. And, when I saw Shuyin bothering -my- Akiza.. when she was about to prove her worth over another of those filthy kurayomi... I ended him to.. simply at my whim, knowing Akiza always wanted to see me beat him down. though I don't think she ever wanted him dead.

Then... I was forced to watch that bastard prince slit her throat, and drive that kunai through her heart, her form disappearing into a red Mist as she died... I not only could not save Akiza-chan... I took two lives... the lives of my comrades... I am worth less than nothing... I might have been under that ruby influence, but... That just feels like an excuse... even if wouldn't have done it normally... I still feel that Sin weighing upon my soul.. And, now I have to bare it until I die.

I wish I could just kill myself and get it over with, but that would be to easy... the only way to absolve myself of all of this is to take down the one responsible. Avalon needs to die, along with his two harlequins, hopefully I can also save Arietta-chan and her cousin as well...

I know how futile that seems, he can bend even Kage's to his whim with that mirror, but I have to try... I'll train until not even the Kage's of all the nations would fall before me in combat... and then I'll remove him utterly from this existence.. Ghost or not, He will be destroyed.

Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Quote :

Date - 04/27/13
Entry - 12

I did it again to Masaru... and then I almost did it to both kat and Kelion, but I was defeated by their combined efforts. Thank Kami-sama they were able to stop me... But what is to become of Katriana-chan now?... Avalon said he would take the winner as his new host... and Kelion was hospitalized in the bed across from me when I woke....

It feels like the world just keeps spiraling further and further into the darkness around me... Suna almost lies in ruins from those bloody moons, we were only saved by the fact that the covenant suffered the same under that moon. though that makes me wonder if well.. does the covenant have a chosen "winner" like Katriana-chan?...

Boushi seemed.. unhinged when I met him... even without the effects of the ruby kunai he seems to have sunk permanently int the deadboy persona. I'll keep a careful eye on him, But, It makes me worry for Akiza... what has she had to endure?.. they were in there for supposedly 25 years... What is she even like now?... Can she even be called the same girl I knew before?

I doubt it, but I cannot find her. I feel like I want to pull off my own skin searching for her.

Please Akiza-chan... be safe.

Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:58 am

Quote :

Date - 04/28/13
Entry - 13

I know this is a risk... writing in this book while I stay in the Inn, but I found a secluded place... in my room... there's a loose ceiling tile that leads up into a small attic area, from what I can see of the dust, no one has been up here in years.. it was probably accidently (or purposefully) blocked off in construction. the current owners might not even know it exists. the covenant and Legion certainly don't. And, so I Sit here to find some solitude and comfort, using this journal to find some small reprieve for my mind. My name is Kyro right now. I'm a taijutsu expert of the legion, one of their foremost I specialize in wearing my opponents down... it's rather odd how well I accidently fell into this role that I seem almost made to play. It feels to easy... it makes me nervous. I feel like an second they're going to swarm around me to capture me... Who knows.. either way I'm not an espionage expert... such subtle work was never my chosen field. That also makes me nervous... luck will only take me so far right now. And we are dancing around a storm it seems. That man "Zeus" Rikusuke-sama.. The only enemy combatants I can compare him to are Avalon, and the very leaders of the covenant along with our own Kage. it's like we're children running around a sleeping dragon, hoping it doesn't actually wake up before we're gone.

But that's not all.. every facet of my life seems to have my nerves fraying more and more every second. I hate this... I feel.... ansty I haven't gotten to run or train in the mornings like I normally do, and it's killing me. I feel so lazy, but While I was at the FOB I couldn't risk drawing attention to the camp, and now That I'm in here with them.... Attention could be deadly as well. Not only that but... Akiza.. I sent her a letter in case she came back while I was gone.... AGHHHHH I HATE BEING AWAY.

Will she return while I'm gone? will she ever?.... I might be pathetic for saying this... but I wish I were there to wait for her... like some kind of puppy missing it's owner...

<_<

Ugh... this is just making me more depressed.

Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:22 am

Quote :

Date - 04/29/13
Entry - 14

Again I was denied the opportunity to properly train.... But I cannot complain this time.

Today was exilirating and terrifying all at the same time. As I mentioned before I was in deep cover with the Red legion I worked directly under the monster in a man's flesh Rikusuke Zeus. And today I was to work on a mission under him... to take out an encampment of Sunagakure shinobi in Fire country. . . luckily I and my partner Kiyoshi were sent out ahead to Scout, we used that time to alert Kiesuke at the Forward operating base and laid a trap for the red Legion leader's retinue. Taichu laid in wait capturing Both of Rikusuke's guards -and- the man himself in an incredible binding jutsu, allowing myself and Kiyoshi-san to pick both guards off one at a time with our taijutsu before Rikusuke was released after a terrible trap was sprung upon him. the fight ended up being short, but incredibly brutal. I simply could not touch him, when I tried the man channeled the force of a terrible lightning dragon into his blades, cutting me and flinging me back like some small toy, my body almost taking down a tree when I impacted it.. I'm honestly not sure how I survived. But I clung to conciousness with the help of Kiyoshi's healing, and forced myself to stand. Desperate to end that battle I asked for Kiesuke to trap him when he did.. I unleashed every blade I had on me.. it was perfect Through sheer will those blades flew through him, and I managed to drop the beast and aid in his capture... I no can only assume he's in a Sunagakure cell, deprived of his blades and his chakra.

I was a part of something great today I think. And with no survivors... perhaps we can once again resume our cover if we need to.

For now I'm simply happy to be back in Sunagakure.

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:47 am

Quote :

Date - 04/29/13
Entry - 14

Good News first: I'm back on my training schedule and feeling better than ever.

Now time for the more grey area news:
.... Sensui's fears were confirmed... though I still don't know why he assumed as much in the first place...

Shuyin is now in a relationship with Akiza... I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it... They were inside that dimensional cage for twenty-five years, so it'n not like I can really blame her for moving on...

Hmm.... Nothing else has really happened though... This feels like a bit of a waste of a page but... oh well.

Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:56 am

Quote :

Date - 05/8/13
Entry - 15

I'de forgotten about my journal for awhile now. . .

I suppose it's because my life has gotten interesting again. Well interesting in a "my life is not in horrible and immediate danger" kind of way. Not to say My life is the safest it's ever been, but the village is at least no longer under siege. Everyone's rebuilding now... healing old wounds, making time for their hearts and families. Because that is what's needed.. because if we forget that in a time of war and seek only to bloody our enemies, well then we've given up the very thing we're fighting to protect, our lives. You can barely tell there was even a war here by now, the sand covers all those scars quickly and us shinobi are adept at rebuilding. Boushi seems better, there was a period where I was really worried about him but.. I don't know... Maybe I should still be worried... Maybe now he's decided on playing a long con? I'm not sure...I'll just continue with my current path and we'll see.

Akiza's really thrown herself into this wedding planning business with Kirito and Megumi... I have to wonder why, perhaps she needs time away from Shuyin?... I can understand that. Ugh... I made her upset with me the other day... Shuyin attacked me out of nowhere for just talking to Akiza! (I have to wonder if that giant ape is his cousin with how utterly brutish and uncivilized he acts.) Akiza begged us to "calm down and make up", but I just couldn't do that.. the man-child deserved to be shown his place... That being said I should have just apologized to her and not engaged further... if he would have kept attacking it would only have reflected badly on himself... Perhaps I have too much pride as well... But, I never resorted to brutality to those who dared approach her... Either way that's behind me. I apologized to Akiza and she has forgiven me. She has a big heart, perhaps too big for her own good.

Onto happier news though.. I met Hiyo-chan again for the first time in... over a month. She's been horribly sick and forced into a coma but... well she's up now at least and in good spirits. I kept her company at the hospital after she snuck out (again) this afternoon and well... I forgot how much I loved just talking and hanging out with her. She always has such an upbeat and positive attitude and she's so friendly, and I can't deny cute in a sporty tomboyish way.... Though she just came out of a coma and her boyfriend being reported as dead is the last thing she really remembers before she was put into that coma... I'll just be there for her for now...

.... I probably shouldn't write this down, but.... I have to write it down. I met a girl. She calls herself Ichi and she's.. interesting. She's a natural beauty of her clan and I met her in north eastern wind country only way to a simple messenger job. She was sitting on a boulder, sharpening her sword when I first met her. The girl quickly standing and leveling that blade at my throat... Is there something wrong with me in thinking that was hot? Well... I recognized her... for her own safety I won't write down he name here, but she was unmistakable. I knew she was wanted.... but listening to her... I can't help feeling a little sympathy... She's a bit bossy, and teasing... but I don't mind that. She also has a rather sweet side... I cooked for her and we talked... She's a rogue ninja, performing for the highest bidder... But, like Saresa... I want to help her. I feel like she's a good person and just needs to be given the opportunity to be great. We talked for awhile and then she taught me how to waltz... it was easier than I feared. Perhaps I won't embarrass myself at the reception after-all? The next night I even returned... and I ended up... staying the night in her tent. Nothing happened.. but just sleeping next to a beautiful girl.. my arms wrapped around her... It was nice.

I agreed to something rather dangerous for her journal.... But, I think... It's worth it... the chance that's being given to be is to big to pass up. I'm picking up a Masked helmet tomorrow for it and I'll have to remember to wrap my gauntlets...

That's all for now though really...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next