NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chiyo

Chiyo

A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Excellent! x 5

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:57 am

Hyuuga Neji wrote:

Date - 05/13/13
Entry - 16

Where to start...

I'll start with Ayumi-chan I suppose. I'm so proud of my Imouto. She's finally become a full-fledged Genin! She seems to be taking after Akiza-chan in many respects (good and bad.) She even decided to follow her into medical studies. With the two of us guiding her training, I think Aumi will grow up to be a splendid kunoichi... well as long as she gets over her on inflated ego... I think that will just come with age though.

My training has been going exceptionally well. Particularly in my the progression of my techniques. In my Training I not only have progressed the Kaiten's offensive capabilities(training myself to use it as almost a wrecking ball I can demolish whole groups of enemies while minimizing risk to myself. I predict this may become one of my Ace techniques.) I've even found ways to utilize it to open an enemy's defenses for a quick jyuuken strike rather than simply knocking them back. I also mastered a variation on Kiri-chans technique to simply limit their mobility and enhanced my own observational skills to better read an enemy.

Something rather curious happened the other day... Akiza taught me her father's stance... I'm honoured.. But also a bit put off. Akiza seemed a bit accusatory when she explained that to me... though other things were being spoken about at the time as well.. either way.. this stance is powerful.. it intrigues me and I have some ideas I'm working on with it as I write this down...

I've also begun working on my seal work again... I learned how to perform simple storage seals back in the academy, but with all of my physical training I've let that practice fall by the wayside, but that's changing -now- I've decided for my own sake I am going to master Fuuin jutsu, it's far too versatile and powerfull to not study further into. Right now I can only send messages and store items, but I'm building my foundations.

A few things have happened beyond all this of course.. but none of them are things I really want to write down at the moment... Ja ne...

Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Neji

Hyuuga Neji

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Hyuuga Neji wrote:

Date - 05/25/13
Entry - 17

Where to start again... I often seem to start with that sentiment. I think it's because I so often forget about you journal.

I'll start with Ayumi-chan I suppose. like I did last time. Her training has been progressing fairly well for her age. But, she is disheartened. For some reason she thinks she's weak and she's really quite distressed by this... And of course this all came out while I was scolding her for running off with Glass... She started crying and I couldn't even hope to stay mad at her... I'm far to big of a softy when it comes to the girls in my life... -_-;

Speaking of though... I've been speaking to Hiyodori a lot recently, and she's feeling a lot better. I love seeing her so energetic and lively. she's even entering the upcoming tournament (despite what everyone around her says) still her recovery has been amazing. And well.. We've grown a bit closer. She even gave me her first kiss while we were getting smoothies from the bazaar.. Some might say I'm bouncing to quickly between women, but... I do feel a connection, and life's too short to question things too much.

As far as my training goes, well I haven't slowed down one bit! In my stealth training I've found the Yin chakra more and more useful Right now I'm working on apply a destabilizing Yin chakra with my jyuuken attacks as opposed to a full more stable chakra, my hope is that it will be more effective at disrupting and targeting an opponents vitals. Though It will have to sacrifice it's effectiveness at targeting their chakra system I think. which is a shame, but a trade off I'm willing to make. It's not like I'm going to forget how to use normal jyuuken.

My Seal work has progressed far faster than I thought would be possible. It's amazing really I've even mastered every B-rank that I've seen use in and I'm eager to begin work on my first A-rank Fuuin technique.

Things are looking up for m.... which usually means Some type of weight is about to drop, but... Well.. I'll take it one day at a time.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Excellent!

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]   A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little brown book.[The Journal of a Hyuuga]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2