NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Himura, Koyuki: Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donkmue

Himura, Koyuki: Journal Empty
PostSubject: Himura, Koyuki: Journal   Himura, Koyuki: Journal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:18 am

Dear Diary,

I dont have much time to wirte today. Scool is starting soon and i dont to late there. Yesterday was fun! I met a wierd guy from Kiri! He talked with the stuff they do in Kiri scool. I am so glad we moved! I dont want to have to kill my freinds. I hope no one from Kiri is in my class. the guy was nice though! I dont know his name but he looks pretty wierd. He can turn into water sorta. he said that is something only his family could do! my family is booooooring mama doesnt do shinobi stuff anymore and daddy just works with books. I hope i learn a lot in scool today!

-Sincreally, Koyuki

//grammar/spelling mistakes in character.
Back to top Go down
Donkmue

Himura, Koyuki: Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himura, Koyuki: Journal   Himura, Koyuki: Journal Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:00 am

Dear Diary,

I found the school! My grammar book says it is spelt school not scool. I spent lots of time with my grammar book. The teacers there were busy with other students and I just read my book all day! After I went to the arena. The funny guy was in there today again! He showed me how to walk up trees and on water and I am not very good yet. I think I will practice on my walls. Sliding is hard too! I should practice my chackra so I can slide like it is all icy. That would be so much fun!

And then a funny lady came and we talked. She was scary but kind of not scary. She seemed more like she needed to be scary than she wanted to be scarry. She is sixteen. I dont want to be that way when I am sixteen! She sounded mean too and didnt want to talk but she didnt leave so i came home

Stuff is always more fun than it sounds on paper. I should bring you around so you can see too sometime.

Sincreally, Koyuki
Back to top Go down

Himura, Koyuki: Journal
Page 1 of 1