NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Medic's Journal (Kaori Roleplay!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquarius

Aquarius

The Medic's Journal (Kaori Roleplay!) Empty
PostSubject: The Medic's Journal (Kaori Roleplay!)   The Medic's Journal (Kaori Roleplay!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:01 pm

A small red-headed girl crawls onto her bed and stares at her ceiling for a long moment, pulling out a book that she'd been reading lately. Apparently, something to do with poisons. After almost an hour, she sits upright, and sets the book aside, looking over at an empty white-leather notebook, and took it. She pulled out a pen... and began to write.

Entry One

Konban-wa. I decided to start keeping a journal for medical studies, as well as my personal life. I don't know how to keep one, really, because I've never done this before... but I'm going to write like I'm talking to someone. I started experimenting with medical ninjutsu recently, and I'm trying to find new ways to keep onee-sama alright. She seems to put herself into harm's way really often... so I want to keep her alive, if she ever gets in too far over her head.

She wrote something illegible on the side, probably a side-note or something she was thinking about.

Onee-sama lost the tournament this last week. It really made me upset... She should have turned them all into paste, but I guess that's against the rules, isn't it? Well, maybe she can show them all, by becoming a chuunin soon. I'm sure mother would like that... I hope to keep up with her. I don't want dad thinking I'm still useless on the field. He always thought that medical ninja didn't have a place in combat, since they couldn't kill the enemy ninja. That's why I'm experimenting, to find new ways.. and hopefully show him. Well... I didn't do much else lately, so I guess I'll close it here. Sayounara.

She finished writing the entry, and slipped her pen away, closing the white-leather book. She smiled for a short moment and sighed softly. When she hopped off of her bed, she looked around for her older sister, but saw no trace of her. So instead, she seemed a little off, and went towards the window to peer outside, towards the streets of Kumogakure, before she heard her mother's call for dinner. "Be right there!"
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

The Medic's Journal (Kaori Roleplay!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Medic's Journal (Kaori Roleplay!)   The Medic's Journal (Kaori Roleplay!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Excellent work!

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down

The Medic's Journal (Kaori Roleplay!)
Page 1 of 1