NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All that glitters is gold~ (Rin Roleplay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquarius

Aquarius

All that glitters is gold~ (Rin Roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: All that glitters is gold~ (Rin Roleplay)   All that glitters is gold~ (Rin Roleplay) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:41 pm

A sudden opening of the hazel eyes, with the pupil quickly adjusting to the light, retracting into a small circle of black. It blinks several times, glancing around at the surroundings, noticing that there are shelves and curtains, bamboo screens and a cabinet. The related nose picks up a thick scent of chemicals, obviously marking the place as a hospital. Belonging to Kurai, Rin, the dark haired woman sits up from her bed and yawns loudly, stretching into the air. "Ahh... First day since the tournament." She shuffles the blankets to the side, and stands to her feet slowly, having apparently dressed into something more casual since the tournament, the day prior. She pats down the dark robe and walks to the hall, where a nurse quickly halts her. "Ano, are you feeling alright, Kurai-san?" Rin nodded briefly and smiles to her. "I'm fine, thanks. I'm ready to leave." The nurse nodded and a broad smile caught her lips, as she led her to the exit, downstairs. Once downstairs, she finds the exit, and waves to the receptionist... though immediately, she can hear faint whispering and muttering from beyond the door. A thought crossed her mind, which was soon faded, as she took in a deep breath and sighed, opening the door to reveal the bright radiance of the outdoors.

There was a group of people on the steps of the hospital, anxiously awaiting Rin's arrival, and when the door swung open, she was instantly greeted with the constant chattering of multiple people, all trying to get the best 'scoop' for their headline of their newspapers. She mumbles under her breath, apparently shy, as her cheeks turns into a bright red. She waves her hand a little, and tries to say something, which is drowned out by the talking.. suddenly, it gets quiet, and one reporter asks a question. She mutters under her breath, seeming afraid of answering, as she covers her face, trying to escape the reporters. She leaped over them, and suddenly dashes away! The reporters all turn to go after her, but with the training she's been through, there's no way they could keep up. They all just stare rather blankly, trying to understand why she took off the way she did.

Somewhere in the forests of Lightning Country, Rin leans against a tree and pants a little softly under her breath. "Ugh... that was close... I hate crowds like that..." And from behind her, a voice called out. It was familiar, rough and very deep, but warming. "And what of your sensei, hm?" The old man, known as Zangan, stepped from behind the tree and suddenly reached around to take her into a hug, nearly crushing her bones in the process. "A-ACK!" She cried in pain for a moment, and he set her down with a wide grin. "Gwahaha! I'm proud of you, Rin... I watched the whole thing. You did great. But just because you're the champion, doesn't mean you get to rest..." She blinked, and swallowed hard, grieving what's to come. "Quite the contrary, you have to train twice as much now!" And, already having anticipated the answer, she sloops her head low in despair, sighing loudly. The air cracks with a slap to her back, and her eyes widen at the sudden pain. "Haha! Don't worry, I've got plenty of secrets for you now! I think you're ready!" She mutters under her breath, unsure of whether or not it was a good, or bad thing. But one thing was for certain.. she had already made rivals from the tournament, and more than likely... enemies as well.

Training was definitely on her list, and she wasn't about to hold back.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

All that glitters is gold~ (Rin Roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: Re: All that glitters is gold~ (Rin Roleplay)   All that glitters is gold~ (Rin Roleplay) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:47 pm

Excellent!

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down

All that glitters is gold~ (Rin Roleplay)
Page 1 of 1