NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquarius

Aquarius

From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin] Empty
PostSubject: From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin]   From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:55 pm

// This is a story about Rin and her journey to Taijutsu Mastery. It includes Taijutsu training posts as well as ordinary posts. Enjoy. \\

.:: [Day One] ::.

"Damn it's so hot.." The black haired girl lifted her headband and wiped the sweat from underneath, as her feet trudged through the sands of Wind Country. "Why's there gotta be a village out in the middle of a freaking desert?" She huffed and readjusted the headband again, wearing her more comfortable pants with her chest wrapping, designed to reduce physical restrictions. She squinted her violet eyes towards the sun and muttered again. "So annoying..."

After what seemed like an eternity of walking, she made her way to a massive almost chasm-like passage in a huge earthen wall. Her eyes widened and she rushed towards the two people on either side of it, smiling in joy- she had found Sunagakure. "Oi, what's your business in Sunagakure?" He spoke to her, as she stepped closer. "A-Ah... I'm Kurai, Rin, and I was hoping to find a suitable teacher here... an expert in Taijutsu." The chuunin grunted. "There's no one like that here. Look, go see for yourself, just don't get yourself in trouble." She then smiled brightly and dashed inside, speaking back to him as she did. "Arigatou!"

She looked all throughout the village and didn't find anything resembling a Taijutsu master... and her hopes started to fall. She went to the oasis, and noticed it happened to be empty for now, so she decided she would begin a few basic taijutsu stances, sending a quick thrust of her fist, followed by a swift kick towards the head of her imaginary opponent. She dodged as though her imagination were real, and followed up with counter attacks towards openings. As she stopped, she dusted herself off and huffed a little, before something caught her attention- the loud snapping sound of someone clapping.

"Ahh... I haven't seen anyone so active and energetic, since the Nihano clan." The voice was oldened, wise, and Rin turned to look towards it. She noticed an old man that rested on a cane, as he stroked his white beard a little. "You can call me Zangan, hm hm." Rin raised a brow and straightened herself. "So, you were watching me?" He chuckled and nodded. "Of course, girl, what'dya think I was doin'?" He grinned wide. "Though your stance was off, and you left yourself wide open." She gave a few enthused blinks, and shifted her weight to a leg, setting her hand on her hip. "And what do you know of Taijutsu, old man?" The grin remained, and he just waved a hand almost lazily. "Oh, nothing. Just was one of the best when I was a ninja, just like you."

Her eyes widened like plates, and she became rather.. speechless. Could it really have been this easy to have found a master? No, he was just an old man. Rather informed, but definitely not capable. She scoffed at him and grinned. "Alright then, show me what you've got, old man." The grin faded and his gaze sharpened like a razor. "... Are you certain, girl?" She nodded. "Of course. It's not like you could hurt me anyways." She motioned to a place in the sand where it was clearly open enough for a fight, and he stepped to one side, her the opposite of him.

"Don't say I didn't warn you.." He muttered under his breath and slipped off his coat and set the cane aside, standing roughly 6'2" now, not a single part of him not covered in pulsating muscles. Rin's eyes widened, and he pounded his fist into the other. "Let's go, then!" At that, she narrowed her eyes and leapt forwards, leaping slightly to drop a kick towards his head, which he easily stopped by grabbing her foot, and tossing her effortlessly into a stone pillar, the rocks shattering behind her. She let out a loud cough and yelp as she did, totally unaware of even what just happened. Before she even hit the ground, he was before her again, picking her up by an arm, and pinning it to the wall. "You're slow and always open, it looks like. I'm gonna have to fix that up real quick." He grinned widely, and Rin suddenly caught up to the moment, as she reached out to thrust a punch with her free hand towards his chest... only to not even have phased him, as though she never even touched him. He grunted and tossed her across the water again, her face hitting the hot sand and spraying it outwards, making a small cloud of sand.

"I think that concludes our little game." He huffed a little and walked over to her, offering a hand to help her up. She winced and just stared at him for a long moment, wide-eyed. "... I-I... How did you..?" He scoffed a little. "Never judge based on appearances, girl. Take my hand." She hesitated for a moment and grasped it, as he pulled her to her feet, letting her sway a little. "What's your name?" She held her head with a hand for a moment and spoke. "A-Ah... Rin.. Kurai, Rin." He smiled brightly and let out a hearty laugh. "Ahh, Rin-kun! I'll make you into an expert before you know it."

Last edited by Aquarius on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin]   From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Excellent Job! And I like the idea to combine it all in entries =)

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down
Aquarius

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin]   From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:24 am

.:: [Day Four] ::.

Rin struck violently against the surface of the stone, followed by another, and then another strike. She acted as though it didn't hurt, and never bled from the repetition, probably because it didn't. The old man, Zangan, watched with patience, he didn't look happy, nor upset. "Keep at it, Rin-kun. You're doing good." She huffed a little, out of breath, and kept pummeling the stone. I've been at this for almost four hours now... she'd thought. Zangan suddenly smiled, and almost as if he'd read her thoughts: "Alright, that's enough. How about I treat you to somethin', for all your hard work today?" She stopped, and she turned back to him, panting softly. "H-Hai!"

Back in the village of Sunagakure, the pair went to a small shop in the eastern section, called Mito's Miso. "H-Here? It's got kind of a weird name..." He laughs fully, and sets his hand on her head. "Aye! Don't worry, you'll like it." Her lips became cross and she sighed a little, though they went inside and grabbed a seat at the stall. Zangan requested two orders, and the man behind the table nods and turns around to begin making their miso soup. The old man kept a smile on his face, and looked towards Rin as he spoke. "So, why're you a Konohagakure ninja? Don't think I didn't already see it." Rin's eyes widen for a bit, and she became nervous, starting to studder. "I-I.. W-What? What're you t-talking about, hahaha..?" He nodded a little to himself. "The first day I met you, I noticed something about you. And when I fought you- ... well, no ordinary shinobi would have been able to have taken that and still be walking today." She muttered lowly, with no response to him. "No? .. Well, that's fine. I'm not gonna force you to tell me." She nodded slowly, and Mito gave them their food, as Zangan began to eat his though, Rin just stared at hers for a long moment.

Zangan finished his, and Rin still hadn't touched hers. "Ahh, aren't you going to eat that, Rin-kun?" He grinned again, but his expression started to fade when he noticed Rin looking... rather depressed, and she started to talk. "I don't know how it happened, but my family was destroyed a long time ago.. I was born in Konohagakure by a woman named Masaki." Zangan got quiet and listened to her, leaning onto the counter. "My father and mother... obviously weren't the same as me. When you get into the medical arts like I have, you learn things like genetics. The recessive traits of the Kaguya managed to show themselves when I was born, and I showed multiple patterns, as both of my parents were descendants from the Kaguya." He nodded once, though remained quiet for her story. "So.. I don't have anyone that can teach me how to do what I do, and most people started to pick on me when I was growing up, because of my erm.. 'deformities'. They called me a freak and a demon.." She let out a deep sigh, and lifted the soup-spoon, letting the miso leak out of it. "I got over it and became a shinobi this year... because I wanted to prove to all of them, that even if I'm a freak, I'm still going to become much stronger than any of them. No, it's because I'm this way, that I will be."

He smiled and set his hand on her head, ruffling her hair a bit. "Haha, Rin-kun... if your abilities make you who you are, then don't hide from them. You'll be strong, trust me." She looked up at him slowly, then smiled. "Arigatou, sensei... what about you though? How'd you get to be uh... this?" He chuckled loudly then nodded a little, looking over to her. "Ahh.. I was born here, in Sunagakure. But I used to travel the world in search of a 'secret', you see. The greatest technique a taijutsuist could learn... I wasn't much unlike yourself when I was younger." She raised a brow, getting very quiet, listening to him. "I wanted to be the strongest.. as I got older, I found out that there was more to it than that. It's a spiritual thing as well, and this technique is the key to awakening your spirit." She widened her eyes a little. "A-Ano, are you ever going to show me this secret technique of yours?" He smiled to her and shrugged. "Maybe, we'll see. You've got to learn the basics first! Besides, my other 182 students need their turns as well." She blinked several times, eyes widened. One hundred and eighty-two? "Th-That's... a lot." He nodded. "So many people are searching for this technique of mine, but only few will learn it. Those that understand the meaning behind the technique are those that are capable of attaining it." She muttered under her breath, almost silently. ".. Mmh... and I've got to be better than all of them to be one of those few." He motioned outside. "Alright! Let's get back to training, hm?! You've got a hundred laps around Sunagakure before we'll move on to the first lesson!" She groaned a little, having just gotten back from her vacation not too long ago. "H-Hai, sensei.."
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin]   From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:37 am

Excellent work! =) Reward when I see you

Back to top Go down
Aquarius

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin]   From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:19 am

.:: [Day Six] ::.

It was during the night in Sunagakure, and as such, the village was rather cold- leaving most people in their homes. However, for a certain Rin and her teacher, they were outside, nearly naked, training until their bodies couldn't take it anymore. This would be the sixth day of her training, with only one day of rest.

"Ahh.. Sensei, I wanna try to fight you again!" Rin spoke with enthusiasm. He just responded with a chuckle. "I envy your determination, Rin-kun! But you won't beat me. Are you sure?" She nodded with a broad smile. "I won't win, but maybe I can pick up on some techniques, y'know?" He set his hand on her shoulder, gripping gently. "Hah, smart girl. Alright then, get over there and we'll start." She let out a deep, silent breath as she walked a little bit away from him, then turned to face him, her hands tightening into fists as she turns to face him. I've got to at least try... She thought for a moment, as well, thinking that she could turn out to be as powerful as him one day- and possibly even defeat him!

Zangan removed his cloak, revealing that enormous body of his, as he lowered into a stance, extremely similar to Rin's. The two stared silently for a long moment at each other, and suddenly, they both leaped at the same time, aiming a fist at each other's faces. Rin's attack, of course, didn't connect, and she was nailed straight in the face, being sent back nearly fifty feet. When she was about to hit the ground, Zangan was already behind her, and caught her when she would have landed, though.. not gently. He wrapped his arms around her neck, and gripped her firmly, while she started to black out from the lack of oxygen. He grinned, and released it early- tossing her into a nearby pillar, which almost shattered with the impact.

One thing Zangan adored about the fact she was a Kaguya... she's one of the last people on the planet he can actually let loose against without killing them outright- considering she regenerates. He pushed her back against the pillar, holding her up with one hand, as he punched into her chest and stomach repeatedly, knocking the breath out of her, before suddenly as he tried to punch again, she shifted out of the way, reaching out with two fingers pushed against a pressure point on his arm, forcing him to release the grip. Immediately after, she didn't even give him time to react, as she sent another two strikes at pressure points in his legs, causing him to fall to his knees, though... she panted softly and eyed him, blood dripping from her brow. "A-Ano... I think.. that's good.. enough.." She coughed a few times while still trying to catch her breath. Zangan gave a slight grin and looked up at her, before slowly standing. "Didn't beat me, but that was really interesting. That looked kinda like a Hyuuga's attack, though it was more focused, than passive." She nodded slowly, and grunted a little. "H-Hah.. That first move you did... I think I'm gonna have to try that sometime." After a slight moment of silence, the two started to laugh, before he gave a nod. "Yosh, and you should teach me how to do those strikes of yours. I've never seen anything like it before." She smiled brightly, and wiped the blood from her forehead. "H-Hai~"

// Learning "Head-Lock" (C Rank Taijutsu)
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin]   From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Awesome and Approved =) Just a reminder 1 Jutsu / week

EDIT: Paid
Back to top Go down
Aquarius

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin]   From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:10 pm

.:: [Day Thirteen] ::.

A booming voice echoed throughout the oasis, as Rin arrived. No doubt, it was her sensei, Zangan. "Rin-kun! Enough slacking, you have skipped out for three days now!" She remained silent as she stepped into the open sands. "Or did you not want to be trained as the best, hmm?" She finally spoke, and looked over to him, her eyes filled with what looks like sadness. "S-Sensei... I.. Someone challenged me to a spar, and I didn't hold back.." He paused for a moment, giving that drawn out, "And?" She let out a deep breath and shook her head. "He was hospitalized.." There was silence for a long moment, before he smacked her back, forcing her to go face-first into the sand, as he laughed boomingly, as usual. "Hahaha! That's my girl!" She stood back up, coughing a bit, and dusting the sand off of herself. "Hah..." He pointed at the marble pillars- cracked and crumbling by now. "I want you to strike that four-hundred times today. No rest until 'yer done, alright?" She let out a depressing sigh and nodded slowly. "Haaaai..."

After several hours of pounding away at the marble stone, she pulled her bloodied knuckles back and winced a little. Even her regeneration was having trouble keeping up with the wounds now, but she turned to face Zangan. "Oi, I'm done!" He snapped away, having passed out, apparently from watching her. "H-Huh... Eh? O-Oh!!" He grinned and stood to his feet. "Good. But 'yer only part-ways done." She raised a brow. "I'd like you to make three laps around Sunagakure, while carrying me." Her eyes widened. "Wh-What!?" He grinned brightly to her. "What, can't do it? It's just because you skipped out a few days... need to get you back in shape!" She huffed and reached over to pick him up, onto her back... Damn, was he heavy! She struggled, barely managing to carry him. Though, eventually, she made it around the village three times, by the time it hit nightfall.

When she set him down, he laughed again. "Alright, you got it... Good. Now one last thing." She groaned loudly and shouted. "NOW WHAT!?" He chuckled low and shrugged. "It's pretty easy. I want you to take these..." He tosses two small disks, with ribbons tied to the ends. They hit the ground before her in an explosion of sand and dirt, literally leaving an imprint in the ground where they landed. ".. And climb to the top of that pillar you were just punching. You can't use chakra." He stared to her rather dead-serious and crossed his arms over his chest. "Get to it, Rin-kun."

She eyes to the top of the pillar, and then down to the disks, before leaning down to grab them by the ribbons... and can't even lift them off the ground! Straining as hard as she can, she can't even lift them... She takes in a deep breath, and begins to grab them with both hands, pulling as hard as she can, trying to lift them, yet the massive plates don't move an inch. "Time's wastin', Rin-kun." He spoke to her, with an apparent sign of irritation over her face. She grunts loudly, and reaches at the base of the ribbons, pulling harder again, only to barely lift them now. "Hnnnnnggh!!" She gets them.. maybe half a foot off the ground, before letting them fall in a huge dust cloud again. "Th-They're too heavy!" She pants softly, looking towards Zangan, as he chuckled deeply. "Gwahaha! You need to work harder then, Rin-kun. I expect you to be able to lift those by tomorrow." She muttered low to herself. Tomorrow? ... She's got some work ahead of herself.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin]   From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:47 pm

Excellent as usual =)

Back to top Go down
Aquarius

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin]   From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:21 am

.:: [Day Nineteen] ::.

Rin had quite the break from her last session with Zangan. She last saw him in Kumogakure's country, to congratulate her on her victory. When she went to see him now, in their usual training spot, she noticed it was very quiet, and very empty. Zangan was nowhere in sight, nor was anyone else. The water in the oasis seemed very calming, and the wind set some of the sand into the air, creating a beautiful scenery around the statue in the center. She smiled wide and stepped beside the water, taking a seat in the sand. She yawned loudly, and leaned back, onto her hands as she looked into the sky, when suddenly...

"RIIIIIN-KUUUUUUN!!!" Rin blinked a few times, and narrowed her eyes at something that blotted out the sun. She couldn't make heads or tails of it, and it hit her. Literally. Zangan dropped from the sky, on top of Rin, and caught her in a massive choke-hold. She squirmed and flailed wildly, but it was no use; Zangan was far too powerful for her to get away. He chuckled and suddenly lifted her to her feet, releasing her from the hold. "You're done relaxing, Rin-kun! You have a lot to work on, for you need to be in top shape when you're challenged!" She answered with a groan. She dusted herself off, with a few mild coughs, and waited for him to explain what she was to do. Zangan just looked at her, and there was a long silence, before he suddenly started laughing. "Armor?! Wow.. Didn't think you needed armor, Rin-kun." She muttered a little. "I don't -need- it... it's just nice to have." He grinned and sent an unwarned jab towards her chest, which she managed to block with her arms just barely in time, sending her backwards around five feet, and to the ground with a plume of dust and sand. "Aggh.. a-are you going to tell me what I need to do.. or just beat me around all day?!" He laughed loudly and nodded. "Just wanted to see how strong the armor was. We're going to do our usual warm-up today: three laps around the village whilst carrying me, four hundred pushups, and four hundred strikes against the pillar. Then we'll get to the real training." She let out a low sigh of despair, and nodded her head. "H-Hai, sensei.."

After several hours passed, she finished her workout, and seemed out of breath. It's not that she hasn't done it before, just that she hasn't done it too often, especially with the three day break she's had since the tournament. But she managed to complete the warm-up without too many problems, and Zangan nodded his head approvingly. "Very well! We'll continue by a sparring match." She winced at the words. "A-Ah... S-Sensei, you'll just beat me to a pulp again, like always..." She grunted slightly and he smirked. "I didn't say against me, girl. Tohru-kun, come here!" And seconds later, a young boy stepped out from behind a pillar, with grey hair and faded silver eyes.. they had no pupil! She was somewhat confused at this, trying to figure out why his eyes resembled that of a Hyuuga's, with a small difference. He bowed respectfully to Rin and rose upright. "I am Kasamaki, Tohru. It's a pleasure to meet you. I've heard many good things about you." Rin grinned to herself, and her eyes trailed to Zangan. "Is that so..?" Zangan nodded again and stepped between them, looking to Rin. "He's one of my students, Rin. He's from an extinct clan as well, so he's got tricks. Don't hold back, hai?" She nodded slowly. Zangan turned and looked to Tohru, whispering to him, likely saying the same thing. When he stepped away, he turned on his heel and smiled. "Alright, you can begin when ready."

Rin grinned and figured that against a taijutsuist, she should protect herself against incoming taijutsu. She struck her hands together, creating millions of tiny spikes from her bones, and watched as the boy just stood there, watching her. His eyes suddenly twinkled, and a light began to shine from within, almost like a doorway to an abyss. She blinked a few times, realizing he used a doujutsu. The boy suddenly took one step forwards, and sent an open palm into the air, and before Rin could react, she was on the ground! A blast of wind sent her backwards, knocking her off balance. When she stood back to her feet, he was already in front of her, sending yet another blast of wind in her face- though this time she could evade it. She slipped her head to the side, trying to avoid getting struck by the gusts of wind... Taijutsu? More like ninjutsu, if you ask me... The thought crossed her mind briefly before she rushed in to his blind spot, and aimed a single pair of jabs towards his opening- which was quickly covered by a shield of lightning. Caught off guard again, she was electrocuted, and she crashed into the ground, twitching from the electricity. Tohru turned and looked down at her for a long moment before speaking. "The best taijutsuist takes advantage of the strengths from other arts."

Rin grunted, gritting her teeth together, as she stood back to her feet, already panting. She narrowed her eyes at him, and crossed her arms over her chest, preparing herself. She drew her arms away from her chest, and massive claws ripped free from her fingertips, made entirely from her bones. Tohru raised a brow, watching her and grinned. "My, it's been a long time since I last heard of the Kaguya... I thought that chakra was familiar, but now it's obvious." She took in a deep breath, and suddenly leaped forwards, sending a fuselage of bladed fingertips towards him. He began to move to evade, but a few of the strikes managed to make their mark on him, while he let out a yelp of pain. He took a step back and began to handseal as he watched her, as the wind picked up, they surrounded his palms like small blades. "I won't let a Kaguya beat a Fujiwara!" Then he stepped forwards, as so did Rin, sending a mimicked blow to each other's shoulders, the blades tore through them, and they fell to the ground, panting heavily from both pain and exhaustion from lack of chakra.

"Very interesting..." Zangan stepped over, looming over the two with a wide grin. "Didn't expect you two to both drop like that..." They continued to pant and looked up at him curiously. "I was only going to continue teaching one of you... but since you both fell, I guess I have no choice but to teach you both." They blinked almost simultaneously. "N-Nani!?" Rin shouted in protest. "H-How could you do that!?" He laughed and leaned down to his knees, peering over her. "Easy enough... you're both my best students. How could I possibly teach two seemingly amazing ninja at the same time? Well, now I've got an idea. You'll help each other train. Often. I expect you two to share your results with each other." They both sighed, and thus... Rin has now found yet another rival to compete with.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin]   From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:40 pm

Excellent! Nice job ms Champion=)

Back to top Go down
Aquarius

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin]   From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:50 pm

.:: [Day Twenty-Seven] ::.

Sweat dripped from Rin's pores as she stared to her sparring partner- Fujiwara, Tohru. Both seeming exhausted, though Tohru gave a wide grin. Having moved their training grounds to the desert to avoid destroying the property in Sunagakure, there were craters all around them, where Tohru's ninjutsu and taijutsu had torn up the ground. Rin had drawn her tiger claws, and her wounds slowly sealed. Her opponent began to handseal, and Rin saw this as an opportunity, as she rushed in to strike him before he could finish the jutsu- though it was a feint, as Tohru suddenly parried her attack, and struck her backside, sending her into the sand. A watchful Zangan kept his eye on the two, as he tilted his head in curiousity, wondering what Rin was going to do next.

She crawled to her feet in agony, as she ached with pain. Her scaled armor had mostly fallen apart, leaving her wrapped chest the only thing protecting her skin. She turned to face him, and panted heavily as she took another long stride towards him, before suddenly aiming several repetative strikes towards him, trying to catch him with at least one. One swipe managed to make its mark, and he began to bleed onto the sand below, having failed to substitute out of the way in time. He staggered back and swore under his breath, before handsealing, summoning forth a massive dragon borne of lightning. It burrowed forwards, and she braced for the impact, unable to avoid it- hardening her bones and protecting herself. The dragon struck home, and crashed into her, leaving her into a crater, much like the others, blood splattered everywhere. Tohru won once again. He let out a loud sigh of relief as he fell back into the sand, unconscious from exhaustion, before Zangan began to clap, smiling brightly. "You're both amazing. Truly amazing." He walked over to the both of them and picked them up by their waists, carrying them over his shoulders, as he took them to the hospital.

In the same room she was in when she won the tournament, Rin opened her eyes. She saw Zangan peering over her, as he grinned widely. "Ah-hah! You're awake!" She only groaned in response. "Maybe next time you fight him, you should conserve your chakra a little. I noticed that half your fight with him, you were using powerful, but costly techniques... fighting isn't always about the biggest technique you can use." She nodded slowly, and muttered under her breath. ".. S-Sensei... If I can't beat him, how am I supposed to consider myself your student..?"

There was a long silence, and Zangan's smile faded. But then, it returned before he spoke. "Rin-kun, just because you lost, doesn't mean you're not good enough. It just means you have room for improvement- not everyone is going to be weaker than you, no matter what. Just like I know there will be people that can defeat me as well... I have a feeling you're going to be one of those people, Rin-kun." She looked up to him, her eyes filled with disbelief, but she forced a smile and fell back into the bed with a long sight. ".. Arigatou, sensei. Though.. it's hard to believe anyone could beat you." He laughed quietly. "Eh, the Kazekage could beat me, for one. He's done it before." She raised a brow. "Eh? He has?" He grinned widely and nodded. "Hai~ Of course he has. What kind of Kazekage couldn't even beat me, huh?" She remained silent for a long moment, and lifted her shoulders in a shrug. "Of course, of course... Well, if I can beat you, would that mean I have what it takes to become a kage?" She looked down at him, and he seemed puzzled, but smiled a little awkwardly and patted her shoulder. "Ahh... if that's what you want to become, Rin-kun, there's no stopping you."
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin]   From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Excellent work!

Back to top Go down
Aquarius

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin]   From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:28 pm

.:: [Day Thirty-Two] ::.

While it's only been a week, Rin has become extremely worried. Zangan had left on a journey, to see his other students, but a strange feeling filled Rin, keeping her awake for most of the nights. She woke up this day, groaning to herself as she had a terrible night's sleep, and went to the bathroom to brush her hair down. She'd been living with Zangan since the Konohagakure incident, and had been training with him every night since. Her training, more recently, has been nothing more than repetition of what she'd done before. The past few days, she's been relaxing a little on her training as well, enjoying the peace, knowing that when he returns, she'll be training twice as hard again.

She walked to the center of his dojo, and sat on the tatami mat, looking as though she would during a usual day of training. She sat there for a long moment, silently... and then stood to her feet. "... I can't do this." She huffed the words slowly, and stepped outside, and looked for any clues he might have left. Of course, an old man that was 80% muscle is hard to miss. People directed her to Rice country, and she muttered low under her breath... Not only is it far away, but the most recent attacks have been coming from there. Her worries only increased. She made her way into the desert, and only walked towards Fire country... there was no reason to waste her energy, even if he was captured for whatever reason, Zangan could protect himself. She just needed to be sure he was alright, is all. On her way to Fire country, she heard the claps of hooves, and looked to the sound, noticing a man on horseback, right in front of her.

He carried himself elegantly, wearing a robe and had a strange sword at his side, packs on the back of his saddle. The only thing that put Rin on guard, was that he wore a hood, that made him seem a little mysterious or suspicious. He wore it so that it covered most of his face, leaving only the bottom-half of his face visible. When he came beside Rin, he.. sort of glanced down at her, and smiled. "Ano.. Is Sunagakure far from here?" The man questioned her, and she blinked once, a little surprised by his friendliness. "H-Hai... it is." He nodded slowly and continued along the road, though he spoke back to her after a few steps. "Arigatou gozaimasu." She watched him for a long moment, then shook a few thoughts free from her head, and continued along her own path. Once inside Fire country, she of course, encountered a few covenant ninja. They stopped her, noting her headband, and asked her to come with them. Of course, Rin wasn't about to follow orders from the enemy...

"Neh, you expect me to go along peacefully? Wow... Weak and stupid." She shook her head, and the two covenant ninja grunted- one drew his katana, and the other began to handseal. Rin noted that the largest threat to her would likely be the long-range ninja, and immediately stepped forwards to strike pressure points on his arms, to disable his handsealing, before suddenly turning to the ninja with the katana, whom aimed to slash at her. She took a quick step to the side, and did the same to him, rendering them both incapable of fighting. "You really need to pick your opponents more wisely. Either go home, or I might have to knock you both unconscious, alright?" She said rather cheerfully, and the two looked wide-eyed at her, suddenly dashing away in fear. Ordinary ninja weren't a threat to Rin, but if they had gotten reinforcements, there might have been trouble for her. Luckily for Rin, she made her way to Rice country without any other problems, and found the place she intended to find... Though it was now nightfall, she decided to camp out a little ways away from the building.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin]   From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:40 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Aquarius

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin]   From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:33 am

// I plan on re-writing that last section, depending on how things go. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin]   From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Student to Master [Roleplay thread - Rin]
Page 1 of 1