NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those that miss this Roleplay.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shino/Heart

Shino/Heart

For those that miss this Roleplay. Empty
PostSubject: For those that miss this Roleplay.   For those that miss this Roleplay. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 9:50 pm

So, this one will get a slightly different message- as I just saw Shika's post as I was coming up with this idea. For those that don't want to continue a NWN adventure, this is another option. For those that do I wish you all the luck in the world, as I truly hope it can stay alive- I just have little optimism for such as NWN is a slowly dying breed.

Alright, to keep is sweet and simple- I don't have time to maintain a NWN Naruto server anymore- I did for a long time until drama hit on the forum and killed Naruto New Generations. I'm fully aware that some people don't like me, and that's fine- but I do ask that those that do, or are neutral on the subject let me know, ether through a PM here- or just send a request on skype (ethan.hall501) and make sure you say its someone from these Naruto Servers.

If I get even a few people interested I'll be making a Naruto Roleplay Board- something that is far easier to maintain and gurantee's reward for activity unlike the NWN system which was limited by such things. Likely Semi-Literate style in the way of posts. For examples of what I mean, OPRP is a good look.

To those that say that they don't like me for whatever reason, I would like to point out It's been at minimum two years since I even talked to you- and likely far more. Give it a chance if you miss this old RP, If people get interested we can talk about transferring characters- from all servers and pasts, not just this one onto it, and just enjoying that RP once more.

I'll be posting this message on multiple Naruto NWN Boards that I can remember.

- Heart/Shino/Ethan
Back to top Go down
Shino/Heart

Shino/Heart

PostSubject: Re: For those that miss this Roleplay.   For those that miss this Roleplay. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:12 am

Got one message, which makes me think this isn't a complete loss. If anyone is interested message me/skype me. I'll be starting the board, and start doing standard advertisements and so forth- those that want to join, or miss the roleplay in any way are welcome.

A good thing about forum-based RP is it isn't a massive time sink like NWN was, you can hop on, talk to some people- do your posts and continue with your day no problem and still get your "tokens" or whatever equivalent I decide on using for our currency system.
Back to top Go down
Shino/Heart

Shino/Heart

PostSubject: Re: For those that miss this Roleplay.   For those that miss this Roleplay. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 4:16 pm

Make that a total of Three. That's worth the effort alone in my eyes- Forum Creation will begin shortly.

I will post a link here, as well as updates on the other boards as well.
Back to top Go down
Shino/Heart

Shino/Heart

PostSubject: Re: For those that miss this Roleplay.   For those that miss this Roleplay. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 1:08 am

For those that miss this Roleplay. Bannerattempt
Index • Portal • C-Box • Rules and Guides • Link Back

Welcome, newcomer, to Naruto Tensai Roleplay, an AU Naruto board that values good roleplaying above everything else. We have found a balance between an exciting system and simple procedures, ensuring that your roleplaying experience here will be a time well spent. We've got a vast archive of jutsu, a canon clan archive, a friendly staff-team, and the whole shinobi world waiting for you to change it.

The core of our community is in the stories and small-scale events that players create themselves, ultimatevely creating a plot and a timeline for everyone to follow. Choose to put your character in one of 5 major countries, lead him to be a village leader, a loyal warrior, or a misfit who finds happiness in roaming the free world, it's your call. Join us at Naruto Tensai Roleplay, we're waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those that miss this Roleplay.   For those that miss this Roleplay. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those that miss this Roleplay.
Page 1 of 1