NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blessed of the Sun (Background and Roleplay for Tayune Kashou)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Epitaph191

Epitaph191

Blessed of the Sun (Background and Roleplay for Tayune Kashou) Empty
PostSubject: Blessed of the Sun (Background and Roleplay for Tayune Kashou)   Blessed of the Sun (Background and Roleplay for Tayune Kashou) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:48 am

//Disclaimer:: Anyone may RP with me in this topic, but private posts (ones that are just for Tayune's personal growth or are things noone would be around for) will be marked as a "Closed Set" in the title, IE: Blessed of the Sun (Inheritance of the Sun Temple) "CLOSED SET". \\

Blessed of the Sun (Inheritance of the Sun Temple)

Kashou Tayune walked through the sanctuary hall in the Temple of the Sun with light, crossing footsteps. Her hands were clasped behind her rear, and though her mood wasn't as cheery as it usually is, the slight bounce in her step caused the haphazard tangle of braids, beads, and feathers in her hair to shift in a way that made a faint noise which was exaggerated by the empy hall. She walked past the stone pews where the few faithful to the old ways would gather on occasion to worship Amaterasu, the sun goddess. Tayune's mother still served during the festivals and various services that happen in the temple, and as she reached the altar and stood before the statue of Amaterasu, she paused.

My mother says my gift comes from Amaterasu herself.. the Shakuton release.. Could that actually be true?

The young woman raised up a hand over her head and closed her eyes. Her chakra gathered up within her and what seemed like sunlight filled the darkened hall. Opening her eyes and lowering her arm, Tayune gazed up unblinkingly at the sphere of glowing heat and light she had manifested over her head.

To think.. being this close to the sun.. if only. This technique seems nice; warm and inviting. But the true nature of the desert concentrated within my chakra seems 'to hot to handle'.. Huh, Amaterasu?

She smiled warmly at the statue before her, though her train of thought belied that smile. She dropped the facade with a sigh as if the goddess herself had rebuked Tayune for her attitude.

Forgive me, I'm grateful for the gift. I'll find it's place. As the embodiment of the desert that hides and protects my village, I'll do just that. You know.. Not that I would dare assume myself to be like a god, but.. I kinda feel like You and I have a lot in common Ama-sama. It's like you're the big sister I've never had, or.. you're the woman I'm to aspire to be. Either way, I'm glad that it's the Sun I'm destined to follow.

With a nod and a smile, the Scorch Sphere blinked out of existence and shadows were cast on the statue and the hall once more. Tayune turned on her heels and bounded for the door with a slight skip in her step.
Back to top Go down

Blessed of the Sun (Background and Roleplay for Tayune Kashou)
Page 1 of 1