NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guardian in Training! (Boushi Kurayomi's Journal)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kaindelvin

Guardian in Training! (Boushi Kurayomi's Journal) Empty
PostSubject: Guardian in Training! (Boushi Kurayomi's Journal)   Guardian in Training! (Boushi Kurayomi's Journal) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:09 am

Quote :

Dear Diary Journal:

I've never written in one of these things, but I saw masa-kun writing in one so i thought I'd try it out. Well recently there was some really cool stuff going on, like this loser guy coming along and kidnapping us all. It's a really long story, but basically he started off really weak and i was kicking his assButt. however, he managed to steal the souls of the murakama and is now some uber S-rank shinobi. It's really annoying, he can even take on a whole team of anbu without breaking a sweat. So, back on topic. he kidnapped a lot of shinobi in the arena, and made us fight in some kind of tournament. He wanted to find out who would be a useful minion. It was pretty insulting, I'm no ones minion! But, he took Megumi-chan, my 'charge'. So I had to fight to get her back right?!

Well, i beat Kiyoshi-san before me and Masa and this Nihana with sand release, yea thats right i said it: sand release, beat up the covenant members the loser brought with him. And after that i got to be the hero and got Megumi-chan back. So all was good.

Oh so about the charge thing. I decided I'm going to be a Royal Guard like Eladar-sempai. And well i couldn't think of a royal person i liked enough other than Hyou-sama, and he's way to tough to need me as a guard...So Megumi-chan said i could be her guardian till i found a royal person. So, that's that. I'm a Guardian in royal training!

Back to top Go down
kaindelvin

PostSubject: Re: Guardian in Training! (Boushi Kurayomi's Journal)   Guardian in Training! (Boushi Kurayomi's Journal) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Quote :

Dear Journal:

So much has been going on lately and I haven't been able to write in you. A while ago, I was put on the wall to help repel the covenant attack on us. It was so scary, but it turns out me, kaga-sempai, and Shuyin are way to tough for any mere covenant shinobi. We kicked there butt with the help of the Jounin comander of konohagakure. It was really cool, even though they kept trying to hit me. But I was all like, nope suckas! And they cursed me, and realised they were never gonna touch me and started hitting my teammates. So i leapt down in the middle of them and killed them all in a burst of blood! it was sooooo cool, and eladar-sempai was watching! Like, how much better could it get? Oh I know! Masa-kun coulda been watching as well.

Anyways, so now i'm a chuunin because we were lacking shinobi of the right ranks! But i dont think of it that way. I think of it as, i'm just that epic! And now me and Masa-kun get do chuunin stuff like. . . well, chuunin stuff! It's so cool, but he doesnt seem to like Hyou-sama and Eladar-sempai. Oh well, he'll learn how awesome they are eventually! And So, after that the loser Glass came back and talked to me. I did as he instructed after he interupted my dinenr and brought a fake-uchiha out to collect some supplies for the alliance. I'm not sure what to think of that, if he's a bad guy why is he helping? But, he's still just a loser! Anyways, he did his sand thing to attack the Uchiha boy i brouht, but I was all like No! And blocked the attack. I cant believe it! Hyou-sama must be right, I really am kage strength!

So, after that things went back to normal siege-mode for a bit, before Kirito-oniichan and Mikoto-san went up in an air-ship battle. It looked pretty cool from the ground, but i ended up having to stop Megumi-chan from running into the covenant lines to aid him. But, the bad thing is that after the battle, mikoto-san lost three of his limbs and an Eye. So i ended up volunteering as a surgeon(Cause lets face it, i'm the best at messing with bodies), and helped kat-chan out with the post-surgery stuff. We're just waiting for Mikoto to wake up and decide whether he wants real limbs or prosthetics.

So umm yea thats about it.

P.S. Oh yea, i found this cool lab beneath the hospital. I dont think anyone realises it's there, or if they do it's pretty unusued. I might turn this place into a place for me to do my work.

Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Guardian in Training! (Boushi Kurayomi's Journal)   Guardian in Training! (Boushi Kurayomi's Journal) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Excellent!

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian in Training! (Boushi Kurayomi's Journal)   Guardian in Training! (Boushi Kurayomi's Journal) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardian in Training! (Boushi Kurayomi's Journal)
Page 1 of 1