NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contest - May!

Go down 
+2
Tayuya
Chiyo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiyo

Chiyo

Contest - May!  Empty
PostSubject: Contest - May!    Contest - May!  Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:09 pm

CONTEST: MAY ~

Description: Hello all, Spring is here! April showers bring May Flowers and hopefully a new crop of ninja to join the ranks of the Alliance. We will be offering a new contest for people to create an alternative character to play. We hope to see unique diverse stories and backgrounds of such a unique character being brought into our community =). GL and have fun!

RULES:
- Write a Story / Biography for the Altnerate char: (Quality counts!)
- PvP detail on Slot 1 & 2 needed
- DMs are permitted to participate, but forfeit right to win 1st & 2nd place.
- Dead Line - 5 / 31 / 13

1st: 25 tokens + 100 Token Discount on Alt Char
2nd: 15 tokens + 50 Token Discount on Alt Char
All other: 10 tokens + 25 Token Discount on Alt Char
NOTE: Discounts are not refundable. Individuals may select to apply discount on original chars for future slots or upgrades.
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Contest - May!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest - May!    Contest - May!  Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Quote :
Trouble comes in various forms, shapes and sizes. In this particular instance, it comes in the form of a young girl, rather slim and lean, and couldn't have been taller than five and a half feet. Her bright red - almost pink - hair made her stand out in our little village, and her eyes were almost hypnotizing. Though, what really made her stand out the most... Was that she was a hive for bees. Her name was Elena Kamizuru... I knew all of this, because I was her instructor. Was, not saying that I just quit being her instructor... was, being that I don't exist anymore. However, the reason I don't exist isn't because of some sickness, or something of that sort. I was killed. We lived in Iwagakure, in the land of earth. Though, we always had conflict with the outside, this would be my last chance.

.: The First Day :.

Elena rose from her bed and let loose a loud yawn. Her home, rather poor in the making, with various messes left behind, would be her home regardless. It was small, only had three rooms, but it was a home she could call her own. Though, today would be her final day at the academy. She smiled and hopped out of her bed, rushing to her bathroom, where she combed out the messy tangle that was her hair. She made sure she looked decent, and then darted to grab a quick drink before she rushed outside, not forgetting to bring her equipment.

"I'm gonna be late, I can't be late!" She said, darting past the other villagers. She dashed so quick, she didn't even see the boy in front of her, as she plowed right into him. A loud crash echoed through the streets, as she fell backwards and the boy was tossed aside helplessly. "Ugh... What was that..?" She rubbed the side of her head gently, and finally realized what just happened. She widened her eyes and hopped up, hoping to help him, but the boy recognized her immediately. "D-Don't help me, I'm fine..." She pursed her lips, and let out a low sigh as she continued on her way to the academy.

She made it inside, only to realize... she was an hour early. No one was there except herself, when she looked inside. "Better early than late, I guess.." She planted herself into her seat and leaned back slightly. She rose her hand as a bee landed onto her finger, and she smiled. "Well, even if the others don't care.. I know you do." She watched the bee for a long moment, before it flew around, joined along with two others, that just circled the room. Several moments became half an hour, before her instructor arrived. He had short black hair, and a scar that ran over his left eye, and one that ran up along his right cheek. He walked in and waved unconsciously to her, but then made a double take. "Uh... aren't you a little early..?" He said, watching her closely. She smirked and lifted her shoulders. "I don't really think it matters, I'm here and that's what counts." He smiled at that and nodded.

After another half hour, the other ninja started to pour in like water. One after the other, almost like there was a line outside. The boy she'd ran into earlier that day walked back to his seat in the far left of the room. Another girl walked in, and had a certain aura about herself. "You." She began, pointing at a boy in the first row. "Move." He grumbled but gathered his things, finding a new spot as she took it. She had bright silver hair, and golden yellow eyes that made her seem about as exotic as Elena.

After everyone settled in, the room got silent. This was the graduation day after all, and everyone was so excited, they couldn't possibly interrupt. As their instructor began to speak, he looked over each of them. "Every single one of you... are about to take the first step into the world of the shinobi." As he said that, each of the young students lit up in excitement. "But don't think it's about fun and games. Being a shinobi deals with life... and death. There will be trials set ahead of you by unseen forces, trying to test your chances at survival. You could all make it, but then again... you could all die." The silver-haired girl burst out laughing. "Die? Me? You must be joking..." He grinned slightly, but then his expression faded again.

"You might think it's just a joke now, but soon, you'll realize how serious I am." He reached under his podium and shuffled through some papers. He walked out rather lazily and handed them to each row, having them pass it along. "Since I'm such a generous man, along with those papers I gave you..." He handsealed, and suddenly each paper exploded with a burst of smoke. Each of the students, except a few, seemed shocked. When it faded... something shimmering was before each of them. "... Are your headbands. Congratulations."

Elena took her headband in her hands, and looked into her reflection from the protector. She smiled joyously, and waited for the ceremony to continue. Mostly just their instructor talking about their new lives as shinobi, their duties and the like. When he finished, she left for her home, and found a neat place to put it. Much nicer than the rest of her place, it really stood out. She smiled, and layed to her bed after writing in her journal, passing out and drifting to sleep.

.: The Second Day :.

As her first day as a ninja, what could she have to do? She woke up, and slipped her headband around her neck loosely, where she wore it similar to a necklace. She seemed excited to see what she could do. Though of course, she couldn't wait for someone to just give her a mission... She had to search for it. She let a few bees fly around the village, as she used them as surveillance. Her face lit up brightly when she heard that there was a thief in the village, stealing fruits from the stores.

"Ah-ha! My first job as a ninja... here I go!" She dashed towards the recent scene and peered around from behind a building, looking towards each of the villagers. It's got to be one of them. A few bees slipped in close to them, and into their pouches, looking for any stolen fruit... and she doesn't find any. Determined it's one of them, she hops out and points accusingly at them, with a small swarm of bees clouding around them. "Alright, tell me where you hid the fruit! It's got to be one of you, so spill it."
They each looked to her with a mixture of shock and fear. "W-We didn't steal anything!" One said. "I didn't take anything, I promise!" spoke another. She grunted and withdrew her bees, while the villagers darted in the other direction, scrambling about.

She found another group of villagers that looked suspicious to her. Upon stopping them, they scoffed. "What do you want, freak?" They knew her, at least they'd heard of her. Of course, these guys looked like punks. They had nose rings and piercings, along with tattoos that made them look like they belonged in a gang. She cleared her throat. "Now, look here.. I'm a ninja, so you have to respect me!" As soon as she finished the sentence, they broke out in laughter. "Hahaha... Respect you? I'd sooner respect the shit my dog left me on my floor this morning." She narrowed her eyes and released her bee swarm, as she covered them in it. While they had been distracting them with the swarm, a few slipped into their pockets to try and find the stolen fruit... Which did not exist. She muttered and turned away, leaving them freaked out by the swarm.

"So... they really didn't have them. They have to be around somewhere.." She huffed and slipped into her pocket, biting into a bright green apple. And then it hit her. "W-Wait..." She looked at the apple. "I'm the thief!?" And at that, a few villagers looked to her. "She just admitted it! Get her!" She widened her eyes and dashed away as quickly as she could. She lost them in an alley where she kept low for a few minutes. "Ugh... I can't believe they were talking about me the whole time..." She muttered under her breath, and went back home when everything settled down. There, she wrote in her journal about the day, and collapsed onto her bed, falling asleep.

.: The Third Day :.

Now that she'd been already branded as a thief, how could she show herself as a shinobi? Thoughts ran through her mind that kept her awake most of the night, but when morning came, she was alert. This was likely because of a loud crash that rumbled through the village - the unmistakable aftershock from a bomb tag. Almost as if it were expected, a folded paper bird landed on her shoulder, where she unfolded it to read.

"All genin and chuunin, please report to the academy for instructions." it had read. It was signed by the jounin commander, so it must be important. She made her way there, where the commander stood in front of a crowd of ninja. "... and you should be extremely careful, he's not to be taken lightly." He had just finished his opening speech. "If you're given the signal to run, then run." The ninja were silent, before they all flashed away, leaving her alone with her instructor. She grumbled and scratched her head, but then he spoke. "Yeah... you missed it. A really strong missing ninja, wanted by our village, just destroyed the library. He was looking for something it seems." As he finished, the two leaped towards the explosion, then past it. "Just keep alert."

She nodded with a determined look forwards. Apparently, he wasn't alone. Two ninja dropped before us and stopped us in our tracks, pummeling Elena into the ground. Of course, her instructor easily escaped the ambush. In the same alley she had been waiting in, in the previous day, the four fought. Elena had already risen bees to combat the other ninja, whom apparently had traits like a spider. Climbing walls often and spitting webs to trap her bees, it was almost impossible. By the time she had turned to her instructor for help, he'd already sent an earth spike towards him and crushing the spider ninja beneath.

He had killed him.

That ninja just died.

And it hit her like a train, how overwhelming that feeling was. How she watched him die, she felt awful... but this was war. Between their village and the missing ninja. And this was the life and death he was talking about when she was given her headband. She tried her best to push it back, but it was more than likely she'd have nightmares in the following night. They pushed on, following the original attacker, and then she saw a few of the other students... they were against the walls and laying on the ground, bleeding. Even the silver-haired girl was almost dead by the looks of it. Elena nearly gagged at the sight and she rushed to see if anyone she knew was okay. She didn't get much of a response other than a low gurgle, and she gnashed her teeth together, clenching her fists.

She continued to follow him, and even several chuunin were along the path, though he left a trail of blood. He was obviously wounded. Finally they caught up to him... but, this was because he wasn't moving anymore. The trail led right to him, where he stood with a wide grin. And... then she realized why the villagers didn't quite like her. Why they treated her like an outcast, like a freak. Because this ninja that she watched... she noticed he had a yellowish fog around him. However, she realized quicker than anyone else; it was a swarm of bees. She watched as he reached out his hand, looking to the pair. "Hm hm... look at you, following me like a lost dog. How pathetic." He said with a vicious grin. He had a hood covering his head, and it shadowed his face, so Elena didn't get a good look.

The swarm flew towards them, and her instructor handsealed and released a furious flame. Though, it killed some of them, it was almost like it was instantly replaced by more. The swarm covered Elena's instructor, and used stingers that acted like serrated edges, quickly tearing through his flesh and leaving thousands of cuts and puncture wounds. Her eyes widened, and all she could do was watch in shock... This was the kind of power he had. This was the kind of power that she could get on her own... and she was no match for it. She quickly called out for him. "S-Sensei!!" But after a moment of being covered in the swarm, he was silent. The swarm returned to its master, and her instructor lay in a bloody mess. "Like I said... pathetic." He shook his head and turned to walk away.

Elena let him. She let him go, because at the moment... her dying instructor, the only person that'd treated her like a friend, had vanished from her life. Or at least, he was going to. She knelt beside him and realized he was still barely breathing. He looked up at her and tried to smile, as he spoke. "Elena.. Don't forget... a... ach...." He started to cough violently before he could finish, and she lifted his head to try and help. But it wasn't any use - he started to cough more, and blood splurted from his mouth, covering her hands. She cried out for him, "Se-Sensei! Come on, don't do this! Don't do this to me..." She closed her eyes, and tears dripped onto his now lifeless face... though he died with a smile.

She carried him back to the Tsuchikage's palace, where he readied a funeral for him - the head instructor of the academy. It was to be held four days from now, though Elena wouldn't make it there. This was because the Tsuchikage called her over for a private conversation, where he'd told her. "Elena... I know this was hard for you." She mumbled under her breath, holding back tears. "You know me..?" He forced a smile. "Of course. You're the daughter of that man... everyone in the village knows." Her eyes widened in shock. She was related to him by more than just some rogue member of her clan... he was her father. The Tsuchikage continued. "I want you to go to Sunagakure. We're going to be increasing relations there... and I don't want you to have to go through something like this again."

At that, she nodded and left the palace, heading back to her home where she'd packed her things. A new home... a new village. She was going to start over fresh, which could mean many things. People that didn't fear her or disrespect her... and that she wouldn't have to fight her father again. Of course, the latter, she really wanted to do. More than anything. She now hated him for what he did. She finished packing and decided to take a good night's rest, before her big journey to the Village Hidden in the Sand.

SLOT 1) BEE MASTER
DF: Gain “HACHI” as a Jutsu Focus, + 5 Hp, +5 Cp
Lvl 15) + 1 WIS Rolls
Lvl 25) + 2 WIS Rolls
Lvl 35) + 3 WIS Rolls
(XX) Fire Jutsu gain + 2 Vs “Hachi” (Bee) Jutsu

SLOT 2) BARBED STINGERS
DF: Free-Action, Bee jutsu damage deals 1d2+1 bleed damage over 2 rounds.
Lvl 15) + 1d4 Bee Dmg
Lvl 25) + 1d6 Bee Dmg
Lvl 35) + 2d4 Bee Dmg
NOTE: Bleed damage does not stack, but refreshes.

Last edited by Hinata Hyuuga on Wed May 29, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaindelvin

Contest - May!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest - May!    Contest - May!  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Contest - May!  21630329_a36e02e46a
In a land long ago destroyed, a place reknowned for it's technilogical marvels, a land that had once stood up to konohagakure and had been torn down for it, was a young woman. She was an idealist, a believer in the cause of her fallen villages cause of revenge. The evil shinobi of konohagakure had destroyed there precious home, and it was everyones duty to do everything they can to regain there fallen strength. And with that in mind, she devoted her keen mind to the advancement of the technologies her village was famous for. Soon, she had started recreating the marvels of the past. Wings for flight that required no chakra of the user. Mechanical Shinobi that could fight indefinatly. Chakra lines that allowed for all sorts of uses. If she could imagine it, she created it. However, she had no idea what her inventions were being used for. She believed that they were being used to regrow the village. To strengthen them to one day fight the evil konohagakure. But the truth was far worse. Her inventions were being used by the leaders of sky country to subjugate there own villagers. Anyone that stood up to them, were shot down the machines. Anyone that talked out, was immediatly silenced. Secluded in her lab, she never saw the horrors her own inventions were inflicting until one day she got a visitor.

Alarm's blared, and explosions were heard throughout the compound. Someone had broken in and was making there way directly to her lab. With a smirk she flicked a switch and turned to the screen's through which she could see all throughout the compound. This was her stronghold, no one could get through with such brute force tactics. What she saw however rocked her back on her heels. It was her sister, the leader of the rebels in sky country. A sister long-since dead. A sister who had inspired her to go to these lengths to begin with.

Contest - May!  %5BAnS-OnP%5DBakuretsu_Tenshi-01v2(Sub_Esp-640x360)%5B(030600)19-12-09%5D

This woman had to be an imposter, dispite what the sensors were saying. Her sister had died long ago, and so this must be a shinobi trying to kill her. She would be elimenated. Pressing a button, the woman in the lab sat back to watch the devastation of her mechanical shinobi. It was only a matter of time now before the commotion was over. However, looking deeper into the screens, she saw something even more shocking. The imposter was fighting her machines, and winning! She couldn't believe her eyes. The imposter were weilding dual chakra pistols, just as her sister once had, and was taking out the army of machines systimatically. One at a time, each with no more effort than absolutly neccissary. Bam, Bam, Bam. The machines were down, and the imposter was making her way to her lab. This was bad. She had never immagined anyone getting past those, and so had never bothered to fortify this room.

Contest - May!  Jo

What happened in that room is shrouded in mystery, but speculation says that the scientist ended up building her sister an arsenal. Others say that one killed the other. All that is truly known is, one sister walked out and the other disapeared. The weapons facility was left in ruins. And the white haired rebel was on the run, leaving sky country trying to find allies in her plight.

Spoiler:

Last edited by kaindelvin on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Contest - May!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest - May!    Contest - May!  Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Contest - May!  Zero

Part 1 -- Choosing of the Container

It was a calm night, the village of Iwakagure seemed to be all at ease. The star filled night sky, shadowed lightly with a surrounded dust mask that the village always seems to have made the night quite a rare sight. Villagers sitting outside, watching the sky, chatting with their neighbors. Rumors that the war may be coming to an end soon, had everyone in high spirits. However, the night's perfect harmony was about to be shattered, by the urgent news carried by an ANBU of the village.

"Tsuchikage-sama!" The ANBU shouts in a tone of urgency, busting into the office of the Tsuchikage. The Tsuchikage, shadowed from the veil of his hood simply holds out his hand, the ANBU stopping in his tracks, seeming to be choking.

"You dare...enter my office without a set time...or permission...this had better be important, for your lives sake.." The Tsuchikage releases the ANBU from his grasp, who then in turn gasps, falling to a knee to bow to his lord.

"H-hai...the Sanbi...w-was injured in battle...Unless we find a replacement soon, we'll lose control of the Bijuu!" The ANBU says, his voice trembling from not only the actions the Tsuchikage just did, but how he may react at the news.

The Tsuchikage rises from his throne, his arm waving to the side as he speaks. "Well what are you standing there for you idiot! Sound the alarm, wake all the family's who have shared a connection to the Bijuu in the past, immediately!" The ANBU gives a nod, and quickly exits the room, and sounds the alarm.

A few hours pass, the family's who have shared a connection in the past with the Three Tailed Wolf. They line up and wait their turn, one by one. The Tsuchikage and the council for the village are gathered. The Tsuchikage, impatiently taps his fingertips on the throne, as each family's children are scanned for chakra levels, elemental affinities, physical aptitude and prowess. Each time, the sealing team shakes their head, looking to the Tsuchikage with a look of dismay. "None have the proper qualities in order successfully take on the Bijuu without losing themselves."

"Impossible!" The Tsuchikage slams his fist down on the arm rest of his throne, his voice and power echoing throughout the village. He stands up, and makes his way to the center of the room, as he slams down his palm. "Kuchiyose no jutsu!" He summons the rest of his necromancer triumvirate. As the three gather, the soft murmur that was in the room was quickly silenced, and nothing but fearful stares are what surrounds the three powerful Shinobi. "Come my brothers, once again it falls to us to find the solution. We must scan the entire village, and find a vessel capable of withstanding the power of the Sanbi."

The three Necromancers stand in a circle, and raise their hands in the air. Each hand almost touching the brother next to him, but not quite. Soon, the entire village shows up inbetween them all, and slowly a chakra scan is started...A mass chakra scan, this jutsu is so powerful, not even S-rank would be proper, for it can only be done, so long as the three are together, and channeling their chakra together.

"Fifty percent scanned, nothing yet." One of the brothers say. "The odds do not look to be in our favor.." Another says. "Just keep searching, Iwa cannot lose the power of the three tails." The Tsuchikage says in tandom. The village continues to be scanned, before suddenly the visage of the village flashes green, stopping the scan, and focusing in on that one part. It leads to a house, with a man and a woman enjoying a pot of tea. A child in a crib is also in the scene, resting quietly in the serene night. "My lord, that house...someone there would be able to be used. It at the very least, buys us some time until we can find another."

The Tsuchikage zooms in on the quadrent of the village, and motions to the ANBU. They land, on one knee, heads bowed before them. "Go at once, and inform that family, I will be visiting them with the sealing squad." The ANBU, without words, vanish from the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 -- Night of the Seal

The ANBU arrive at the household, the two tilt their heads as the ANBU makes their introduction, and explains the reasons as to their arrival. "Lord Tsuchikage has sent us, on his behalf. He will be arriving, with the sealing team and the injured Sanbi. He has detected, that someone in this house is compatible with the Bijuu of the three tails, and you will be required to be its host, for the sake of the villages protection."

Yamata and Kurenai both look to eachother, and give a light shrug, looking back to the ANBU with confused looks. They speak in a tone of the same confusion. "I dont understand how that can be, neither of us are shinobi...and our child...he...couldnt be either.''

The ANBU lightly shake their heads, and enter the house. "Nonetheless, the Tsuchikage is on his way, and its best not to second guess his power.''

A couple hours pass by, and the Tsuchikage arrives, with his sealing squad, followed by some med nin of the hospital, with the injured Sanbi on a stretcher. The couple are by the crib of their newborn, watching everything transpire with curiosity. The Tsuchikage looks to his sealing team, and nods. "Find the one." He says, and without a second thought, one of the members, starts to scan the chakra's of each individual. First the father. "He does contain the Wind affinity, if he were to be trained...however his chakra level is very low, and he would not endure the transfer." He then moves over to the woman, tilting his head, he scans her chakra and physical prowess. "This woman is very agile, her prowess is decent for someone without training...She would also contain the Earth element, with proper training, though like the man, her chakra level is too low, and she would not live."

With that, all the eyes in the room move toward the child. A sort of maniacal grin grows on the face of the Tsuchikage, as he simply utters one phrase. "Perfect.." The shinobi gauging the connection between the two, moves to the child. He scans the child carefully and he gasps softly, taking a step back. Without a single word, the Tsuchikage already starts into his next statement.

"Start the transfer.." However, the father and mother yelp in a protest. "You cannot do this! He is just a child, this isnt the life we wanted for him!" All the eyes in the room move from the couple to the Tsuchikage, who closes his eyes, and actually speaks in a calm manner, given the circumstances.

"Not what you wanted for him...what would you prefer, him to have the life of a great shinobi, guarding his village with honor....Or have the village be exploited and weakened from losing its tailed beast, and have the possibility of having the village destroyed under the Sanbi's power. Are you really willing to put one life in exchange for thousands? If so, please, debate my word once more, you can speak in front of the village, with your tales of concern."

The couple stop in their tracks at that statement, giving teary eyed looks before nodding. "Very well...do what you have to, but please promise you'll keep our child safe." The Tsuchikage gives a smile and a light cackle. "Naturally, for he will become our villages greatest weapon. Now! Begin!" He shouts, and the med team moves the weakened body of the current Sanbi over next to Ookami. The seven members of the sealing team, form a circle around the two, and flex their chakras outward on the current Sanbi. The Sanbi awakens from her chemical induced coma, and gives a light shriek of pain as the tailed beast and her chakra is literally ripped out of her. The chakra slowly, transfusing itself into the child, who starts to cry at the screams of pain. The two parents hold eachother, as tears fall down their cheeks. As enough chakra is sucked out of the Sanbi, the second half of the sealing team starts to prepare, and place the chakra inside Ookami. The deep Green chakra of the three tails starts to leak inside Ookami, a small wolf like roar is heard as the chakra begins to fuse with the child.

Hours pass by, the chakra flowing from one body into another. The Tsuchikage remains watching, without blinking, the entire time. He seems totally zoned in on the task, making sure nothing goes wrong. The body of the current Sanbi, getting drained, weakened...her skin becoming sickly and pale before the chakra stream leaves her body and flows into Ookami completely. As this happens, the screaming of the woman stops, as does all noises, and she lies there, dead. The parents of Ookami gasp, and frown. "Will that happen to our boy if you decide to take it out of him and put it in someone else!?" The Tsuchikage walks over to the child, and picks him up, glancing back to the parents. "Yes it will, and now that he is the Sanbi, he is MINE to do with as I please. I will take him, and get him the training he will need to survive this world, as the monster that he has become."

The two parents break down in eachothers arms, and start to shed tears for the ill fate of their child. The Tsuchikage and his team of med nin and sealing nin leave the two. The night sky starts to gain thunderclouds, downpouring rain as if the environment itself can sense the terrible tragedy that just took place. The Tsuchikage wears nothing but a smile however, and without a moments dely, poof, hes gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3 -- Growing up as a Jinchuuriki

As the years pass on, the Tsuchikage has made sure to inform all the Shinboi of rank to keep the identity of the Sanbi a secret. While Ookami starts getting training as a shinobi, everyone treats him like a shadow, a specter that does not even seem to exist. Because of this, Ookami grew up to be very antisocial, usually sitting in a corner of the class room, hovered by a shadow of loneliness. A certain aura surrounds him, corporeal in sight, but its there, sensed by others. Its no doubt the strength of the Sanbi inside him. Though hes alone, and treated as an outsider by all the kids and teachers alike, hes still very naturally talented just as the sealing shinobi had suggested. His control over the wind element is great, and his prowess with the earth element aids in his resilience. He is able to do all the acadamy jutsu and pass the acadamy easily. Though the teacher was reluctant to allow him to pass, Ookami's marks are undeniable.

His genin life, however, is a bit different from other genin. He was not given a squad, he was instead trained by an ANBU selected by the Tsuchikage, to prepare him in case something happens where hes required.

"Believe me when I say, Ookami-kun, that this is a much more difficult path to Chunnin, then your classmates. For I will not act like a Jounin. I will not coddle you. You will be trained be me, and elite, and ANBU of Iwagakure...and because of such, I will not accept failure. Do you understand me?" The ANBU states, callus in his tone, however emotionless aside from that, after making his points clear. Ookami just stares to the ANBU, really the first actual conversation hes had with anyone in some time, he gives a nod after a few moments pass.

"Hai...I understand, sempai."

The ANBU nods, and escorts Ookami to the highest mountain inside the territory of Iwagakure. It is there that they train. The ANBU looks over to him, speaking in his emotionless tone. "You are a Genin now, a shinobi all be it in training, a shinobi nonetheless. We will test your endurance, chakra control, and strength right now by teaching you a B-ranked jutsu. You will be learning how to do a Wind Dragon jutsu." Keitaro tilts his head and blankly stares at the ANBU a moment.

"Wind dragon? But sempai, I just started this..." Ookami mentions, in his curious tone.

"You are correct, you have just started your real training. As I said I will not accept failure, and you will do as I say. Now, listen." The ANBU says, as he takes a spot on the mountaintop, sitting down and relaxing. "Wind, in itself is a pure, and graceful element, however, it is chaotic and ever changing as well. One moment, it can be still, the next ravaging...You must learn to control it, and make it your own."

Ookami nods a bit, but still confused. He looks up to the sky and lets out a light breath, closing his eyes. Feeling the chakra inside of him, he starts to think silently to himself.

A soft tremble of a murmur is then heard by Ookami. "Oh young one, how much you've to learn about the wind and its power." Ookami opens his eyes and blinks, looking to the ANBU.

"Did you say something, sempai?" Ookami tilts his head, and the ANBU simply shakes his head. "No, I did not. Stop delyaing your training and get to work."

The ANBU remains quiet, but under his mask he grows a light grin. "So it starts.."

The trembling growl of a murmur is back once again. "Listen to me, young one. I have felt what is in your heart, and you are so much more then what has been revealed to you. To master wind is not an easy task, but for us together, it will be like a branch floating in the water."

Ookami once more closes his eyes, thinking thoughts once more to his Bijuu. "Master wind? Already? How do I do this, and why am I talking to a voice in my head!?" The wolfish howl laughs lightly, its echo shooting throughout Ookami's head. "Yes young one, master it from your body through your chakra. With my help, it will be like nothing. Are you ready to try?"

Ookami lets out a breath and gives a nod, as he opens his eyes, speaking aloud. "Hai, I am ready to try."

"Then follow my wisdom, and feel the chakra I give to you. Flow it through your body, combine it with your own. When you've managed that much, we'll move on to changing it into the shape of the dragon, and to harness the power worthy of that name." The Bijuu offers its wisdom, its howling voice giving a light hum in the mind of Ookami.

Slowly the Bijuu starts to funnel its huge chakra into the boys chakra network. Ookami gives a light wince at the sudden burst of power, but he remains vigilant. "Dont reject the chakra, become one with it, accept it, blend it." The three tails says, in her howling like tone. Ookami lets out a light breath, closing his eyes again, imagining the wind...his chakra like a wisping vortex, accepting its bursts and motions in order combine it with his own. "Good, now do you feel it? I am of course, toning my chakra down, to match yours. In time, however, we'll be able to do great things." Ookami smiles, seeming like hes gotten his first friend his eyes open with a new look and he speaks aloud again. "I feel it, and hai show me the way, together we'll achieve anything!" And with that, a sudden chakra burst is felt in the region, as suddenly a massive whirlpool of water creates under Keitaros feet, as it leaks from the pores of his body.

Once the wind around him begins to gather and wisp, he starts to weave the handsigns for the wind dragon, using the Bijuu chakra once more he makes the final sign, ending in dragon naturally, and holds it flexing the combined chakras. "Fuuton! Wind Dragon no Jutsu!" The wind swishes and swooshes violently, and red eyes beam in the pool of calm green. A dragon head appears, giving a light roar to show its power, and it moves to slash, slice and burst straight into the ANBU, as if the Bijuu is sending him a message of her own. The ANBU of course, stops the dragon with ease, but grows yet another grin under his mask. "Impressive...and most interesting. Come, you've earned something to eat, anyway."

Ookami smiles and strides onward, moving into town in order to gain something to eat. However, the looks of the towns people have not changed. To them he is still a beast, a monster hidden in the skin of a human. He shakes his head and lets out a light breath once more trying to phase them out. "They will never understand you, and it is something that you will have to come to accept. Do not worry, you now know that you are not alone." The Bijuu echos into the mind of Ookami, who in turn smiles.

"Hai, I just feel sorry for them, because they dont know what a real monster is, just the one they've created in their minds."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 4 -- Ambushed, Surge of Power!

After many years of training in the same way, Ookami was sent to train on his own up in the mountains for another year, but was given a seal to keep him in earth country. He wandered to the highest point he was able to find, training and communicating with the Bijuu to understand it better. It is also during this time that the Bijuu teaches Ookami about the Sand release, combineing the wind and earth elements together in order to form something new.

As he trains, he goes over various techniques from scrolls he was given, improving his arsenal of jutsu. As he finishes for the day, he makes camp, using a tent that he had brought from the village before his pilgrimage of sorts. A fire created just outside the tent, he sits near it, just lost in his thoughts. Its another clear night, the stars shining in the sky, the full moon out illuminating the scene even further. He just smiles, even though hes alone out here, its peaceful. No stares holding him down, no negative emotions coming at him like hes some kind of villain, just calm and relaxation.

After about eight months, the year almost over for his personal secluded training, the night is broken by a twitch he gains in his ear. He hears something approaching, and he rises to his feet, looking about. His eyes scan the dark area, but can see nothing. However, suddenly, a kunai and a tag attached come flying toward him. His eyes widen as hes caught off guard, raising his arms to protect himself, his eyes reflexively close as he braces for impact. "Crap...caught off guard, I dont know if i'll survive this."

The howling voice hums once more in the mind of Ookami. "Relax, and take my power! I can protect you, with the sand of the Sanbi!" Suddenly Ookami gives a shout as the chakra of the three tails takes over his own, and the sand around him, the dust...anything with a hint of earth and wind mixture combines together and forms a shield around him. The tagged kunai blasts against the hardened chakra compressed sand, and no damage is dealt to Ookami. A man comes forth, dressed in a dark garb. He withdraws a katana from his sheath and holds it in front of him. He says no words, and just dashes forward in order to strike at Ookami. Ookami raises his arms, feeling the natural strength hes gained from this chakra combination, he holds out his hand, and sends forth many sand shurikan, having it crash into the chest the man. The man shakes as the sand crashes and cuts the body of the man, who then falls to a knee. Ookami gives a shout of power, the chakra taking over him a bit as he partially loses control. The howling tone of the wolf like voice chimes in his head. "Calm yourself, you can handle this power. Remember, you have to accept it, become one with it. If you fear it, you will only lose yourself, and become weaker."

Ookami listens to the wise words of the Bijuu and nods to himself, taking up his attack position. He once more, holds his hand out in front of him, and gathers up the sand in the area. This time, however, the sand is used a bit more offensively. The sand surrounds the body of the man, and traps him in its grasps. The man struggles, and grunts, but somehow manages to still move. He seals and forms clones of himself, giving a rushing assault of kenjutsu attacks, he smashes his blade into Ookami. The sand shield however, absorbs the impact, sending the sword flailing off the cliff. Ookami then slams his hand onto the ground, creating a a mass of sand, almost like a tsunami and each clone gets absorbed by it. He then raises his hands into the air, and slams them down into the sand, the chakra mixture creating pressure and smashing the bones of the man.

The sand shield then fades, and Ookami pants, unused to using this much power. He moves over to the man and narrows his eyes. "Who are you!? Who sent you, why did you attack me?!" He shouts, wondering who his attacker could be. Suddenly a familiar voice chuckles softly from beneath a mask. "You are ready...I have...t-trained you well. Serve the village, and never forget...the lessons myself...and the Bijuu have taught you." More blood seeps from under his mask, before the ANBU that had trained him, slowly passes away.

Ookami's eyes widen...and then tears form as he lowers his head. The sky starts to become taken over by storm clouds, no rain, just wind and strong vortexes of power shoot from Ookami. Just like the night when the bijuu was taken into the boy...indeed, it was the child that had made this happen the first time, and just like then, the mother nature and the skies cry out, feeling the boys emotions as its own.

--------------

Part 5 --Moving to Sunagakure

The whispers of the attack on Sunagakure has reached Iwagakure. The Tsuchikage is most distressed at this. He cannot lose his perfect creation should they decide to attack there next. He makes the choice to send Ookami to Sunagakure, as hes also heard that it seems to be the main village that everyone is sending their shinobi. He'll be protected there, so long as a letter mandated by him reaches the Kazekage, instructing him as to who Ookami is, and that he must be watched and protected. Ookami gains word of this and seems passive about it, not really understanding why he has to leave, but isnt really all that caring either. At least he'll have a new home, for the time being, and at a place where no one knows who he is, not really. He would move to his room and pack his bags, and as he leaves his room there is an escort of twelve ANBU -- Three squads waiting to escort him. He rolls his eyes and lets out a huff.

"Really? Is all this needed?" He'd protest, but the ANBU dont respond, just stand there waiting for him to move.

"...Fine whatever, lets just get this over with."

He makes his journey to Sunagakure, and that is where the new journey begins. Will he be able to master his techniques and the power of the sand, or will he too like many before him, be consumed by the power, and injured, only to then be killed in order to secure the transfer to someone else.

------------------------

[Slot 1] JINCHURIKI ABILITY
RP: The jinchūriki have shown to have access to the tailed beasts' massive chakra reserves and, by training, develop unique fighting styles and use the tailed beasts' considerable abilities: Gaara manipulates sand, Yugito breathes fire, Yagura materialises coral, Rōshi creates and manipulates lava, Utakata creates a corrosive alkali, Fū is capable of flight, Killer B produces ink, and Naruto has quick regeneration and can detect negative emotions. In addition, the jinchūriki can use the chakra to transform themselves into the likeness of their tailed beasts, which further increases their abilities.
DF: Start with Wind and Earth = Sand
Lvl 15) + 1 WIS and CON, +10 HP +2 DR
Lvl 25) + 2 WIS and CON, +15 HP +3 DR
Lvl 35) + 3 WIS and CON, +20 HP +4 DR

[Slot 2] JINCHURIKI CONTROL
RP: The jinchūriki have the potential to control their tailed beasts' power, but require intense training and sheer willpower in order to properly wield it. According to Gerotora, whenever the jinchūriki draws out a certain amount of the tailed beasts' chakra, the beasts' very own psyche will fuse along with it, which usually involves an inner struggle between them as the jinchūriki goes deeper into their tailed beasts' forms. If a jinchūriki were to completely give into its influence, the seal which contains them will break and the tailed beast will be released. For the jinchūriki to have complete control, they must find something to fill in the void of loneliness within their hearts to give them strength.
DF: + 2 Atk / Def, [Imperfect Mode] accessable via DM Event at Lvl 20
Lvl 15) + 10 CP, + 1 cp regen
Lvl 25) + 15 CP, + 2 cp regen
Lvl 35) + 20 CP, + 3 cp regen

Last edited by Gaara on Fri May 31, 2013 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Contest - May!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest - May!    Contest - May!  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:03 am

Creation

Some children are not wanted by their parents, this is sadly apart of life, as some of these children come when the parents are not ready, or the parents simply do not want children. This was sadly the case for the child in this story, a sad but true story which can only be told from the start. The start, of which, starts as most stories do, with a two people, and a small thing us humans call "love". Now, you all now how this part of the story goes, so I need not explain this part more, however it is the parts that follows this event, is where our main story starts. The following months after this event is why and when the parents of this child decide its fate, although it may not be the best, it is possibly a much needed event. The day the two parents found out she was pregnant, this is where our story begins, on the morning of this day as a Medical shinobi broke the news to the two. There faces stayed straight and almost emotionless as these words slowly crept from the shinobi's mouth. The two would thank the Medical shinobi before the man would show the shinobi to the door, and slowly closing this door behind them, as his emotions begin to show. The small table sitting next to the main door would be flipped towards the wall, as a shattering noise from the vase hitting it would echoes throughout the house. A slight scream would come from the girls mouth, as the man steps into the room and glares at her with his devilish red eyes, as he steps over her His eyes locking onto hers, as she would look up all to scared.

"You bought this on me, you bought this on yourself, so you will be forced to live with the consequences! I will not be bought down by some child running around my life, nor will I be there to help you with it! You and me are over indefinitely Yumi, so you will no longer be seeing me around! As for this child, if you or him come anywhere near me, I will be forced to take drastic measures and rid of whichever one of you steps near me forever. Without hesitation, without remorse and without showing any emotion. Do you understand me, Yumi?"

The small girl would nod a single time, before looking down at the ground, as a single tear would fall down from her right eye and land upon the ground with a small but near quiet noise. The man would turn on his spot, before stepping off towards the bedroom. Loud rustling and cursing can be heard, as all sorts of slamming noises followed by a loud slam. As the noises stop, the man would emerge from the room with two bags in hand and a large trench coat covering his body. As he moves, the small girl would keep her eyes on him, from the room to the main door as it slowly creaks open. As the door opens, the man looks over his shoulder and too the female before stepping outside into the heavy rain. The pattering of the rain against his trench coat, before he places one of the bags onto the town and grabs the door handle. A snarl would come from his mouth, before the slamming of the main door would be the only noise from the house. As the slam is heard, the door's pressure against the walls would cause the fusebox to blow and all of the lights to go out in the house. The small girl is left sitting there with her two hands rubbing her stomach as the heavy rain echoes throughout the house now. As the tears slowly fall from her eyes, the large crackling of lightning can be heard as the light flips through and lightens up the house for mere seconds. Thunder following as the small girl sits still without moving, her eyes closing slowly as the silent sobs move through the silent house walls. The man continuing his walk without even looking back at the house, not a second thought about leaving, not even thinking about what was said. The small girl continues to rub her stomach, as she would look down and slowly being to talk.

"I promise I will not let anything happen to you my small one. I bought you into this world, and I will do everything in my power to make sure that you are bought up under the greatest privileges I can promise. You will not live like I did, you will not stoop to how low I had to, and if you ware male, you will have the females wanting every part of you. If you ware female, you will be the most beautiful little girl there ever is, and unlike me, you will definitely not be pregnant at the young age of sixteen. I promise you this, and even though I do not know you yet, I love you more then you will ever know my child. This is my word, and I promise I will never break it."

Beginning

The months had passed, and now the small girl was laying upon a bed with her hand clutching onto the sheets as her screams echo through the hospital. Nurses and a medical shinobi working there magic trying to keep this woman alive, as the blood leaks. This part of the story doesn't need to be read either however there are a few small details that we must go over. As the hours passed and the team worked there hardest, the cries of a small baby begin to jump throughout the hospital walls. The nurses look over at the girl, as a small smile crawls over her face. The machines connect to the small girl begin to beep, as the doctor would walk over and push a single button. As he does this, the alarms go silent but the straight line is obviously the main thing that all the staff keep there eyes on. The smile on the girls face remains, as the blooded sheets surround her as all the staff keep there eyes on the crying baby. The doctor would slowly make his way towards the girl, as he extends his right hand and slowly closes her eyes. Now with her eyes closed, her lips still hold the smile as the doctor would look over at the staff with a smile himself.

"All heroes die with a smile on there face, and this girl is definitely a hero. It takes a brave girl, even under the hardest circumstances and right up till her death. This girl will forever be remembered in my mind, and I hope you are all to do the same. Now, this small town is not one to hold a child of this strength, cause if I am certain on who the father is, he will need protection and possible training. I think I know the perfect family for who this small child needs to go to. Under the protection of them, she will surely be safe, so towards Suna we begin to travel and in a few days we will make it. Prepare my cart, and a few escorts, we will leave in the morning and make a visit to some old friends of mine... The Inka."

As the doctor finishes his small speech, his eyes would move throughout his medical crew as they can be seen moving around the room doing as they are told. The doctor would move towards a small pile of blankets picking up a single one, before moving over towards the table where the newly born child is laying. His arms move around the child to wrap it up in the warm blanket, before picking it up from the table. His stepping slowly moves to head towards the exit of the surgical room, as he closes the door behind him slowly, leaving the bloody mess to be cleaned up. As he walks, all of the eyes in the medical wards would begin to look at this small child, as they know exactly what had happened. Each step, he gets closer and closer to the main door, as he would slowly step out into the sun, and over to the horse pulled cart. Stepping inside and sitting on the bench seat, child in hand. As he does this, two shinobi would be sitting inside, there eyes locking onto the small child as they know exactly what there mission is. Nodding to the doctor, the door would be closed behind them as a whipping noise is heard, and the horses begin to trot with the cart close in pull. As they keep up there trot, the horses begin to close the distance between them and suna.

As the journey continues, the sun would begin to set as the moon would begin to rise over the world and the moon rays would begin to illuminate the cart. The child fast asleep, as the doctor would keep his eyes locked out the window, the two shinobi also staring out the window with nothing but there breathing filling the cart. Each minute that passes, the moon would begin to rise higher and higher before finally it reaches it's peak over the world. The cart, however, not stopping at all, as the drive continues to move in a pace towards Suna. Now there is something you need to know, this child is definitely special, as it's father is in possession of a great strength. This child, is also in possession of this great strength, and if this child was to be left in the town it was born, it would be under great risk of being captured again. The trip to Suna, and leaving the child with the Inka's is possibly the only safe place that this child can be left. So, this journey is perhaps the most important journey of the doctor's life, and with each minute that passes, the possibility of success grows higher and higher.

Attempt

The sun would slowly rise over the cart, as the doctors eyes would open aswell before the realisation of what has happened would finally click. The cart had come to a complete stop, and the two shinobi within it had disappeared also. The sounds of clashing metal could be heard outside, as the doctor glances out the window. The two shinobi are fighting a mysterious shinobi with Kunai, and as the battle rages on it appears that the outcome is apparent. As the two shinobi smack the kunai out of the strange attackers hands, they stand still and it seems the battle had come to an end. Before, the unexcited happen, and the strange man slams his hands together. His bones growing extremely fast as two large swords shoot from his palms appearing that his bones had formed the weapons. A smirk on the man's face, before he moves quicker then before and pierces both of the two shinobi straight through the heart with ease. As he does this, the blood drips from the tip of the blades before he removes them from each of there bodies and moves his eyes to look upon the cart.

"You see doctor! You can not defeat me so that child will belong to me, and I will do what I should have done that night. I should have rid of the disgusting creation before it was allowed to set foot on to this earth. Come out of that cart now doctor, and I will show you what it is that I planned to to. This world will see the true power of the kaguya, and it will not be through some child, it will be through me! I will show them how powerful I can really be with each life that I take. Starting with yours and that child's!"

The doctor would step from the cart, but the baby is nowhere in sight, but in the distance the noise of galloping hooves can be heard among the wind. Both the doctor and the strange man would glance over and look at the horse, where it can be seen that the baby is resting on the horses back. Tied on, of course, but the man was not going to let this happen as he would jump towards the horse in attempt to move towards it. The doctor would be quickly in follow, before the man would glare at the doctor, a snarl coming from his mouth once more. With a lunge, the man would attempt to stab the doctor, however the doctor would step to the side quickly. The doctor however, would be quite distracted as he looks over his shoulder to see where the horse was, and it was obvious where it was. It wasn't in sight, so the doctor had succeeded. With a quick sigh, followed by a gasp of breath, the blood would begin to drip from the doctors mouth. To large bone swords through his chest as he looks down. The man has stabbed the doctor straight through the chest, blood dripping from the blades as he raises his foot and kicks the doctor clean off the blades. Growling outloud, he would close his eyes, before opening them just as quick and screaming at the sky.

"I will find you child, No matter where you go, no matter who you are with, I will find you and I will tear you limb for limb to make sure you can not carry the Kaguya name. This is just the start of the hellish life you will live, and once I find you, you will wish you were never born. No place on this earth is safe for you, so you better keep your eyes open all the time, because when you least excpect it. I will be there, and I will kill you without hesitating. I will kill those around you, I will kill those you call friends and if you find a new 'family', I will make you watch me kill them before I kill you!"

Arrival

As the time passes, the horse would grow closer and closer to Suna. The walls beginning to become apparent in the distance as the horse would not stop it's pace at all. AS it grows closer and closer to the city, the guards at the city gate can now spot it in the distance, before finally the horse would reach the gate. The baby on it's back crying quite loudly, as the guards would approach the horse. The horse would slow to a walk, before falling to the ground, and apparently passing away from the lack of water. The guards quickly move to surround the horse, and gather up the baby that seems to be still crying. Attached to the babies blanket would be a small note with the word 'Inka' on the outside of it would well written. The two guards would look to one another, before moving in a brisk pace towards the Inka compound. After a small amount of time, they would reach the Inka compound only to find one of the current leaders, Mikoto. The two guards would bow, before handing Mikoto the small child and the note, only to be given the nod of approval for them to leave. Mikoto would take the note and open it slowly, before reading over the well written letter.

"Mithrajin-Sama, it is unfortunate for me to be writing to you in such circumstances, but it is one of much need. If you are reading this, I have passed away and fulfilled the task that I set out from my small village to do. The child that is currently in your arms is of great deal to this world, and possibly to you, this is the reason that I have sent her to you. This child, is in fact, a pure blood Kaguya, which is quite rare in our day and age. Her father has set out to kill her, and I feel she could be a great shinobi and possibly one to change the world as we know it. It was my hope that sending her to you would allow her to live a life of love and prosperity, and you will pass on your wisdom and knowledge to her. This is the only chance I have of making sure this child survives, and Mithrajin-Sama, you are the obly one that I trust with such a task. This is the only thing I have ever asked you to do, so please accomplish this and make sure they child grows up to know what this world is and the ability she possess. Sincerely, Akito Karaiou"

Folding the letter up, Mithrajin would simply nod before moving his eyes to lock down onto the childs. The child has stopped crying by this point, and as Mithrajin moves his right finger to touch the small childs face, the child would reach up and grasp her tiny hands around Mithrajin's. A small smile would begin to crawl over Mithrajin's mouth, before he would nod a single time and turn to walk into the Inka compound. Stepping through the compound, the childs curious eyes would move, trying to take in everything and anything that she can. Curious as she is, the two of them stop in the movement outside a room. Mithrajin would open the door, before stepping inside and laying the child onto the bed.

"So be it, you shell be one with the Inka clan and we shell train with you as if you were our own. However, you of course are not an Inka, so you will not go through the same training as we do. You shell be trained by me personally, and we shell try unlock your true power. I will help you understand this world and all it possesses and hopefully we will be able to understand excatly what it is you are capable of doing. For now, you will be allowed to grow normally. When the time is right, you will be allowed to leave our compound, but until then, you will stay here. Now you are in need of a name. Chiyoko suits you perfectly, so you shell forever be named as Chiyoko."

This is where our story ends, and hers begins. Chiyoko was adopted into the Inka family and treated as if she was apart of the family. She grew day by day, and soon she was able to use her strengths, learn her weaknesses and even turn the heads of a few boys. Today, she is still not certain of who her real family is, but it is always being questioned in her mind. Her story shell now be written by her, and her alone. Each step she takes is now her own, so follow her if you must, but her story and destiny is now being written by her. One last thing we should mention, Chiyoko is unlike any normal person. Her body ages twice as slow as humans. She is infact only sixteen, but she has seen thirty two years go past. With each year that passes, this small girl only grows one year. It is in her hope that she will find someone that is able to cure her of, as she see's it, her 'disease'.
[/i]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LunaMoonPrincess

Contest - May!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest - May!    Contest - May!  Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:57 am

The Beginning of the Truth:
The Problem:
A New Beginning:

PvP Stuff:
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

Contest - May!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest - May!    Contest - May!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Thank you guys for participating, will post the results soon. (really sorry for the extensive delay ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contest - May!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest - May!    Contest - May!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contest - May!
Page 1 of 1