NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Faceless Trainers (Closed RP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Faceless Trainers (Closed RP) Empty
PostSubject: The Faceless Trainers (Closed RP)   The Faceless Trainers (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:12 pm

With a jerk Kirito was pulled from his bed onto the floor with a hard jerk. His leg would be held by something he couldn't see as his eyes tried to refocus after being pulled from his bed by a leg and having his head bounce off the floor. Before he could say anything there was something being wrapped around his mouth and a sack pulled over his head. "There is two of them," he thought, "what is going on?"

With quick action he was on his stomach and hands tied, still waking up and dazed from the harsh landing Kirito hadn't noticed that his feet too had been bound. A second later he was lifted and thrown over someone's shoulder, he could hear his window open across the room and they were on the move, "is that three? no, still just two. Could this be ANBU? Is this the training I was told I would be going through?"

As Kirito was carried from his home he tried to keep his bearings and just to be safe if this wasn't the Hunter training he was hoping to start soon but this wasn't what he had expected. His senses were running wild as he tried to keep track of foot steps, the speed at which they traveled, and how often the person carrying him had to leap instead of run. With a thud Kirito hit the ground, a small rock digging into his side causing him to grunt even more in pain. A hand reached up under the hood and pulled the gag from his mouth leaving him bound and blind with the bag still over his head* "How many of us are there?" "What? I don-" "How many of us are there?" "At my home? There was two of you in my room, which means there was likely one of you in the hallway making sure you didn't wake anyone in my home, and another on the roof or nearby keeping an out out from outside... no, you would have been elevated. High enough to see but low enough to give an all clear through the window you carried me out of. ... and now? There is only two of you." With a jerk the hood was off Kirito's head the moon light not near as bright as the sun but still took Kirito's eyes a moment to adjust, "Not bad, but you were close." The two ANBU figures stood infront of him completely concealed in head to toe, the ANBU who was speaking pointed off in the distance and Kirito followed his finger. There perched on a ledge was another figure who saluted back to Kirito in a mocking form. "You're good, but you're going to be better by the time we're done with you.", the second ANBU leaned down sitting Kirito up and unbinding his hands and feet. "I have to be back in Sunagakure soon I can'-", Kirito would talk before being cut off, "Don't worry lover boy, we'll have you home in time for your party."

-----------------------------------------------

ANBU Squad Lead: Number 53, Text Color Red
ANBU Squad Sensory Nin: 96, Text Color Blue
ANBU Squad Scout Nin: 94, Text Color Green

Last edited by Kiritano on Sun May 26, 2013 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Trainers (Closed RP)   The Faceless Trainers (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:32 am

Excellent!

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Trainers (Closed RP)   The Faceless Trainers (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:43 am

"Today we're going to see if you have what it takes to be a Hunter Nin for the village. You've already failed the first test but to be fair not many do pass that. Well except the Inka." The ANBU nin would lean his head side to side stretching his neck before looking down at Kirito as he sat there on the sand. "So now that the boring part is over we'll begin the rest of your introductory exam. What is your name?" Looking confused at the ANBU for a moment he would glance between the three masked shinobi, the distant ANBU had climbed down the cliff and walked over joining the group. "My name? Why should I tell you my name? If you know who I am why would I have to repeat it, unless you're unsure you grabbed the right guy." Kirito would grin,"If that is the case then wouldn't you look like an idiot." Leaning in the sensory nin would hover his face inches from Kirito causing him to lean back from the imposing ANBU, "I think he asked you a question kid, answer him."

After staring back at the ANBU he would look up at what he was assuming was the squad leader of the small squad, "shouldn't there be a fourth somewhere?" "I'm not going to wait all day kid, answer me." "No." Looking from the lead ANBU to the one still inches from his face then back up again, "I don't have to tell you my name. How about you tell me your's first?" After what felt like a long pause the close ANBU would laugh standing up taking a few steps away from Kirito, "He is smarter than he looks, I'll him give that." The sensory ANBU would stand next to the lead ANBU as the three looked down at him, "If you haven't figured it out already this will be the start of your Hunter and Tracker training. You will speak of what we do with no one, not even the Kazekage himself. You will do as we instruct the moment we instruct you without question. You will not know our names and you will not ask us for our real names. In your letter you made it clear that the Hunter and Tracker task force is a stepping stone for you to become an ANBU. I'm going to see if you're capable of such a thing. You will refer to me as fifty three." Noding the nearby ANBU would speak again, "...ninty six..." Remaining motionless next to the other two the third ANBU would speak for the first time, "Ninety four." "...and when we speak with you we will not call you by your name. Until you are officially assigned to the Hunter and Tracker units we are going to call you Baby Bird for obvious reasons little Arashi. So I will ask you again, what is your name?"

Standing up and dusting himself off he would look between the three with a confident and determined look, "Baby Bird." With a single nod the lead ANBU would speak again, "Good, now lets see what you can do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Trainers (Closed RP)   The Faceless Trainers (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:06 pm

TOKENS TO BE PAID

FoRgE - 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Trainers (Closed RP)   The Faceless Trainers (Closed RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Faceless Trainers (Closed RP)
Page 1 of 1