NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Punishment Served. [Closed - 2 Weeks]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asuma

Asuma

Punishment Served. [Closed - 2 Weeks] Empty
PostSubject: Punishment Served. [Closed - 2 Weeks]   Punishment Served. [Closed - 2 Weeks] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Sweating as he leans over the toilet in the jail cells a scrubby in hand after having beat an insubordinate to unconsciousness Shuyin would find himself smirking while he scrubs the toilet vigorously pouring the cleaner between scrubs as the muscles in his arm strain slightly in the constant elbow grease put into the scrubbing as he shakes his head his black bangs sticking to his forehead.

oO( Not much different then cleaning up after cows on the farm... We do use manure as fertilizer ... )

Gagging slightly as the corner of his eye twitches looking to the bowls perminant stain rather annoyed.

" What in the hell do they feed these guys to make this smell though ... "

sitting back as he sets the scrubby into the bucket next to him his eyes looking to the ceiling out of not only habit but reflection as thinks back to the mission. How he had tried to reason with Seero telling him how the forest of death was no joke but would only sigh slightly as he also reflects on utilizing his full strength to break the opposition.

" Well maybe -that- wasn't right ... But really ... I'd rather beat him down then him ignore my orders and my reasonings ... And then get Kirito and himself killed and then put Alessia and myself in a position of searching for their corpses as well. My Squad is my priority. That will never change. "

Tosses a scented pack into the toilet bowl waiting a moment as it dissolves quickly to change the smell of the entire room as he pulls off his face mask.

" Power of Pinesol, baby "
Back to top Go down
Asuma

Asuma

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Served. [Closed - 2 Weeks]   Punishment Served. [Closed - 2 Weeks] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Reporting in once more with Loki swinging on the chandelier above him moving calmly through the halls of the Guard Station with a bucket and scrubby in hand as he shakes his head the wheat stem rolling from one side of his mouth to the other corner his crimson eyes looking straight ahead slight mutters and snickers from Guards around him would look onto Shuyin as he strides by. Loki would eye Shuyin slightly as he swings forward slightly to the next chandelier, Shuyin's crimson eyes would remain unwavering and straight forward looking to the destination as he strides with a sense of calm inclining his head slightly as he heard a few passing words of tease towards him as he'd step past the corner and smirk slightly as he'd look to the guard at the cells to open the door and remove the inmate. Swinging in slowly as the door Opens Loki would land his shiny red bum on the top bunk and begin to play with his toes looking down towards Shuyin as he begins to scrub slightly at the stains to remove the gunk prior to trying to remove the stain itself. Gagging slightly at the smell Shuyin would shake his head slightly before listening to Loki as he spoke.

" Impressive Shuyin. You seem to have improved a bit. What happened if you don't mind me asking that is. "

Glancing back slightly as he'd look onto Loki with crimson eyes before looking back to the toilet bowl and began to continue scrubbing once more. Few thoughts in his head but non the less clears his throat spitting the wheat stem into the water of the toilet bowl before speaking.

" Not quite sure really Loki ... During the Mission Last night at the Western Temple, I seemed to be more... relaxed I wasn't mad or frustrated ... Just calm. "

Raising a brow slightly Loki would roll onto his back playing with his feet still nodding slightly in response.

" Maybe you just bottled up everything Shuyin and when you beat that guy up, you let it all go. Perhaps this punishment really should be seen as a form of celebration I guess for your growth ? "

" Yes Loki , cleaning toilets is what I'd like to do to celebrate having grown stronger in the eyes of my family... "

Snickering slightly Loki would roll side to side on his back with a shrug

" Its not like you haven't cleaned sh*t before Shuyin, I mean you did take a year to work with the workers on the farm. "

Shrugging slightly as he'd scrub vigorously to remove the last stain of this toilets battle wound.

" I suppose so.. "
Back to top Go down
Asuma

Asuma

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Served. [Closed - 2 Weeks]   Punishment Served. [Closed - 2 Weeks] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:18 am

[Hospital Calls : Reporting that he is incapable of preforming the Duties of his Punishment and is Hospitalized for the Time Being]
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Served. [Closed - 2 Weeks]   Punishment Served. [Closed - 2 Weeks] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:01 am

Excellent!

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Served. [Closed - 2 Weeks]   Punishment Served. [Closed - 2 Weeks] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Punishment Served. [Closed - 2 Weeks]
Page 1 of 1