NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enlightenment [Closed Atm]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Hinata

DM Hinata

Enlightenment [Closed Atm] Empty
PostSubject: Enlightenment [Closed Atm]   Enlightenment [Closed Atm] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:09 pm

//I would be appreciated that if Junsei got benefited from this as well as I couldnt of had this RP without him sparring her really and then we just going with the flow no real DF hassle I had a blast. Thanks\\

"Byakugan." Was her thought the ground and everything came into view and then she had looked into his eyes. All seemed fine as she was dashing across the ground towards him until she saw her eyes in his own..they were there and then they broke apart hers in the same moment crashing down bathing her in darkness. Her eyes widened behind her Headband in complete disbelief. "What happened to my eyes?! Can I never see again?!....Am I truly blind now...? Were the thoughts that ran through her mind as she continued forth in her movement she had told him she was Blind, she could not back down from that. She could not allow him to know she wasn't truly.

Sweat from the on going spar beaded and slid down her forehead as she twisted to kick him, her movement was quick beyond belief she had to have hit him, she knew he was there but her leg went through nothing. He must have avoided it just in time and then she heard his voice behind her she turned her head towards his voice her back to him. "You are not as blind as you claim...hmm.... What secrets do you hide behind your headband...." She grunted as she heard the sounds of chains coming at her with a quick movement she avoided them if barely this time as she felt the heat of them go past her as she thought.”Should I try them again?.....Can I?....Or are they gone forever.....What will happen to me then?...Will I even be considered a Sub Branch of the Hyuuga....?”

”What I want to know is, is it permanent...” A slight tinge of fear was in her voice as she spoke while she twisted around and rushed him once near him she flips over to land on her hands and pushes off the ground with her hands moving to slam her feet into the bottom of his chin. But she found nothing again and landed on her feet turning her head to the right a bit as she listened while thinking ”I couldn't of been wrong...I have put on the Blind factor for far too long to be wrong...he must have been there..both times.”

”You have to hit me before I'll answer.”She came out of her thoughts as she heard him speak so close to her as just as she had phazed through him he had pulled out a tonfa moving to smack her in the back with it. ”Tch..” Thought. ”There he is....So he was there...” She tried to move out of the way by tumbling forwards in time but he had hit her though it was nothing more than a tap which did nothing to her.

”Your moves are sloppy...you are not used to fighting like this.” His voice was analytical not mocking, it was as if he was reading from a textbook. But its still caused anger to flare in her as she thought quickly. ”If his eyes cause it...is it direct upon use of mine or must I look at him.....” She turns and looks towards him her eyes at his lower chest level in the brief moments she was able to see his form and know from his voice coming a bit above her that she was correct.

She breathed in gently as she attempted again while hoping they were not gone forever. ”Byakugan.” Was all she thought and then a soft breath of relief was released ad she then dashed across the grass her head tilted down as she looked to his legs and once near him she brings her right palm forth towards his thigh Chakra enveloping her hand but it passed through him as if he was not even there. ”Figured out one secret on my own without having to hit you...Anything else or is that the extent of yours?”

She caught the sight of the Shackles of Chakra coming at her once again and with a bend of her knees though it was hard pressed she had escaped before they could enclose upon her body. Chain link burns already circled her body as if she had already been caught up once or twice before. As she landed she darted along the earth bits of grass and dust being raised up a bit, her head still downcast as she came towards his. He had in that moment twisted around and sent his Chakra Chains at her again. Though roughly she avoided them once more and drove her Chakra enveloped right palm towards his lower abdomen pulsing Chakra into his body.

She caught sight of someone else coming near and murmured quickly. ”Someone is coming and I ask that you do not reveal who I am to them. Please.” ”Your secret is safe.....Hyuuga.” She gave a light huff murmuring her thanks as he would move to slam his tonfa into her head,grimacing a bit she just did not react fast enough and she was cracked in the side of the head it sending her in a sprawl along the ground. ”Tell me when you're ready to stop Bandit...I've seen your strength and you can't win.”

She picked herself up from the ground shaking her head a bit before she bends her knees. “Tch.” Was all that came from er as she rushed him again, once she was close she kicked off the ground and flipped over him landing behind him. She gathered a large amount of Chakra at her palm the pressure of it becoming immense. He leaped up his hands moving through a few seals as the Chakra shackles came at her again, she weaved through them coming at him and drove her palm towards a Tenketsu point of his leg pulsing the large amount of Chakra into him as she connected.

He dropped to a knee wincing. ”Hmph.....Sorry but a Ninja's last resort..” were his words as he performed a handseal a ball of Chakra coming at her. She didn't catch it at first but then she noticed the paper tag on fire which caused a soft curse to slip her lips before she grimaced and she darted towards him quickly hoping to outrun the tag that exploded behind her she felt the heat of it at her back but she had got away and was close upon him.

As she came near she moved in close to him her right palm already enveloped with Chakra panting heavily at the exertion. Sweat beaded her brow and slid down into her headband as well dripped from the tip of her nose obviously this was a spar pushing her to her fullest. She cut her hand through the air and slammed her palm into his lower abdomen. ”Jyuuken.” she thought as she struck forth. He had tried to get away but she was far too quick and pulsed the Chakra into him.

She danced back after the contact panting heavily, he though had stumbled back from her strike and then just rose his hand.”Very....interesting......” She gave a small smile while still heavily panting. ”I surrender, I have no need of seeing anymore.” She blinked before her Byakugan deactivated returning to normal. Momo walked up to him and held out her hand to him which he took and they shook. “Arigatou for the spar and what enlightenment you have brought to me...” She said before stepping back and bowing.

Panting heavily there was a lot going through her mind she made a basic agreement with Junsei Hojo to be allowed to inform her charge, Kiri, of what she knew of the Hojo Eyes. Just as he was allowed to inform his charge, Masque, of what he knew of the Byakugan. She knew that such people with those would be a devastation to Konoha if Suna ever became an enemy.

And now she knew what it was like to truly be Blind...and she hoped to never face such a darkness again.
Back to top Go down
[Administration]
Admin
[Administration]

Enlightenment [Closed Atm] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment [Closed Atm]   Enlightenment [Closed Atm] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Remind me, or another DM next time we're on that this needs payment. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://narutoverse2.rpg-board.net

Enlightenment [Closed Atm]
Page 1 of 1