NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ironpudge

Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:36 am

Hey Journal-chan!

Today was totally wicked! I happen to writing to you from the toilet in Kumogakure's hospital! Whoa it was totally a fun and exciting day! I wonder how the parites are here! It's a beautiful country! So I guess I oughta tell you how I got here with my friends Boushi-kun and Yamanaka-chan! Well we were sent on a mission to Kumogakre to locate some super cool and mysterious chakra crystals for the Karaiou-clan. I know I know why did'nt they go? Well of course they are brainy-iacs! So they needed to send a team of trainined and experienced explorers! Hmm, I wonder how Yamanaka-chan got the mission queue? Hue Hue Hue! Just kidding Journal-chan you know I totally value Yamanaka-chan's company!

So we headed deep into Lightning Country and Boushi-kun lead us quite flawlessly. That's when we met some horrible tramp that started kissing him. Hmph. Like really? I should have gutted her, I move faster than most of the others can see anyway, but Yamanaka-chan would just or at least eventaully read my mind. Bah! Sometimes that is annoying but other times, especially during missions it's quite impressive! I wonder what it is like rading minds. Could be kinda cool after all. I did manage to learn a communication techinque from Sensui. It has served pretty well in getting the attention of others. I wonder if its the same?

Let's see, so after we met up with that tramp, Boushi-kun started calling himself a rockstar, and the best shinobi ever. Pfft, please. He is alright-but JUST ALRIGHT. I wanted to smack him one, but once we got into the cave that cunt Gana, I think that's her name? Or was it Santana? Could be.... maybe Glee is stuck in my mind. (Stupid Chiyo leaving us for GLEE!) Anyway she told us about some kid being wisked away but monsters that came from the crystal. Boushi-kun thought it would be a good idea to set traps. Once again, I proved quite skilled with trap laying though it did'nt matter since when Boushi tried to gather some crystal for our mission it like ignited! Well maybe that is far to strong a word but it totally shoke us up! A huge emerald like being came and attacked us. I layed it some good hits with my kunai and Shi-chan finished it off with her powerful Dark Element Ninjutsu. It was the first time I had even see her in combat and she totally owned! Good for her, the Kurayomi clan is nothing to sneeze at!

Well anyway to sum that up we found that some crystals were protected if you will, but strange entities made of various gems and minerals! We seemed to handle the common variety pretty swiftly with tools, and our ninjutsu. Though for honorable mention Yamanaka-chan has picked up a blade. She is doing fairly well with it as well! So yeah, we rocked those stone giants! Haha does that count as a pun? I'll have to ask someone smart. Well I can skip Shuyin-san and Shirumi-kun! Hue Hue Hue! Kemuri-sempai may know or if all esle fails Yamanaka-chan and Karaiou-hime! Though with jewels I may need to ask Arietta-hime. Wow I had no idea I knew so many people! I guess when you are a Shinobi of the alliance your family circle gets quite huge! Hue Hue Hue! Hmm. . . let's see. Oh right!

So the last one was of course made of Diamond and was HUGE! Like Yamanaka-chan told us over ten feet tall! Know I know nothing about measurements but that is friggen huge! So I attmepted to utilize my bone weaponry finally and even that could'nt but a crack in the beasts hide. Yamanaka-chan used her signature Genjutsu and held it so Boushi-kun could utilize his Shadow Dragon Techinque. We barely managed to phase it! Gah! I wonder what we could have done differently? Anyway Yamanaka-chan fell in combat and Boushi-kun decided to let the beast escape with the boy still inside of it! Ugh, I vow to find that thing and destory it for what it has done to Yamanaka-chan! Tomorrow morning! I promise you Diamond Creature!

Well if today were food it would totally have to be. . . .peanut butter and banana sandwiches with smoked paprika and cilantro! YUM YUM!
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:00 am

relaxing
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:21 pm

Excellent!

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Hey Journal-chan!

Today was pretty exciting and all. I spent most of it with Boushi-kun and we had loads of fun eatting Icecream, planning for the future and all that jazz! It was a really relaxing day. I oughta spend alot more of them like this! I spent so much time trying to train that sometimes I forgot what it is like to rest. I suppose I acquired that from Rin-Sempai. She was always training when I saw her. Ready to focus of the legacy in our blood. I kinda wish I could speak with her some more. It is nice to have family that you can chat with. I mean honestly I can't talk to my mother about this. She simply would'nt understand I think. She spends alot of her time at the shop and avoids questions about my father, but after I met him I can't really blame her. I was expecting so much more, but he seemed like a regular guy. Chances are, I've passed him on the street and would'nt have even known he was my father!

You would think there would be a spark. A feeling that you would feel something. A spark. Ignition of your soul? Anything really? He was just a man that was in the Land of Whirlpools. I actually have no idea if he is still there. But the thought occured to me that I could have family in other places! I wonder if they have the Shikotsumiyaku? I suppose that isn't the only way we could be family, but it is a damn strong bond! The possibilites that I could be a brother to someone out there! I enjoy the company of my friends so much, but we can only be so close! I see how Arietta-hime and Mikoto-sempai are with each other. They are inseperable. I would love to have that with someone! Then again, I wonder how my mother would feel? I am sure she is over my father, but still one night I saw her crying. It was after I discovered I could control my bones. I wonder if she thought I would leave her too? Ugh. . . . life is getting so tough!

Hmm, what esle. What esle? Oh right I have decided to still go and become Kazekage! I mean sure I"ll have to be a Genin for awhile longer but at least I have a goal! Sensui-sempai was right I should'nt let how the Village feel about me, stop me from caring about them! I want to protect them, I want to protect everyone not just the ones that believe in me. I want to protect them all! In all reality I need them, and they just don't realize how much they need me! Not just because I am a weapon, but because I have true and real feelings. I understand what they go through. They understand what I go too. Our hearts beat loudly as one! That is Sunagakure for you! That is the Alliance for ya! We are one and will protect one another! GO ALLIANCE! FOR THE KAZEKAGE FOR SUNAGAKURE!!!

Oh well before I get ahead of myself I have to remember I am a Genin. So I'll complete my missions which have become so challenging! No more cleaning up after Monty the Monkey with a crime syndicate! I am actively in B-rank Missions and I've even been in an S-ranked mission! Normally I wouldnt gloat but I feel as if I am becoming so skilled! My skill set has increased so much and I have so much to offer! I have even begun training harder in my Taijutsu/Kenjutsu/Medical Ninjutsu and Trap setting and disabling! I mean, I feel that I have so much to offer now that's why I cant defact. I can not give up! I am Kaguya Masaru and I will show everyone what I can do! Mother is going to be so proud of me!

Well time to finish up! I have a bedtime still and mother won't like it if I avoid dinner again by staying with the Hojo. I think she feels something is brewing afoot! There is this change in the wind. Ominious and forbodding. Well anyway if today were food it would have to be Onion chop suey! YUM YUM! I love onion and chop suey is to die for! I should add some chocolate sauce and apple cider vinegar! Well why the vinegar you ask? Because vinegar brings out the flavor in everything! Especially chocolate! CHOP SUEY! Its tasty and even funny just to say! My tongue enjoys everything about it!

TATA for now!

Last edited by Ironpudge on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Hey Journal-chan!

Today I spent alot of time trying to fill in freetime with games only because I am still taking some time off of training! It is actually fun, I decided to try and start a Shinobi Soccer league as well as get a breakfast club going for some of us early risers! Both seem to be gathering a few members. Ok well four or five people but still its great. Alot of the older Genin seem busy trying to hook up romanticlly with others! (Yuck!) Still though they really should focus on other things, like training, games, crossword puzzles, anything. I don't see the point of kissing, holding hands, and talking about how great it is they can exchange germs. Totally weird, puberty that is. I really hope I am immune!

Well yeah after games I suppose I spent my time just chilling at the Oasis! There was just so much alone time for me to think really. I never really get a chance to just kick back and think! All of the things that have happened in the past weeks are starting to catch up. The Covenant is getting more and amore reckless. They seem to be crouching our boarders and I find that the Wind Temples are always under attack! I wonder what this could mean? Sooner or later we'll have to deal with them head on. I wonder what will happen to the world? You can't possible stay neutral with an evil and malcicious force like the Covenant our there! Bah some Countries have this. . . strange and weak mentaility. I mean yeah Konohagakure got sacked, but honestly at least they are fighting back! I just don't think some of these other countries understand. When someone is out to break everyhting you and your ancestors have worked so hard to build up, why let them get away with it?

Why?

So strange to me. Good thing I grew up in Wind Country. Our Kazekage makes the best choices! Even if he won't allow me to become a Chuunin at least he thinks! Ugh. . . Kirkgakure should be with us on this! All FIVE great shinobi nations should be on one accord. We can't allow the Covenant to get away with what they are doing. But I don't want to talk about he Covenant anymore. I don't know what I want to talk about. I just don't think I understand enough right now. I don't even blame my age I simply just don't understand. Kirito-kun calls it politics. Everything is just so far past me. I should just focus on my trianing. Yet, even that is difficult when all I can think about is promoting! UGH! I try not too but I feel so awful knowing I'll be left behind. That my friends I have been training with will be leading teams, and I will be stuck. . . . stuck in a Genin's spot.

Which is totally funny since I've wanted nothing more than to become a Genin! Now I want nothing more than to leave it behind? Does that make me fickled or more attuned to whats going on? I mean I want to call shots and I want to learn at the same time. I suppose I just want everything! I think the Kazekage sees into my eyes like open doors. I think he just knows I am not ready. But he constantly tests me. He is like reading my soul. I wonder what he'll find in me. I wonder what we'll both find in me? I wonder what is in here to awaken. Ugh. . my mind is everywhere but it always returns to the promotion! I just don't know what is going on. I wish Boushi-kun were around more. Or even Sensui-sempai. I'd talk to Kagayaite-sempai but he is always busy worrying about Akiza. I wish Junsei was around, Haku-sempai? Mikoto-sempai is rarely around as well. Everyone I've looked up to is basically abandoning me. I bet I have been living some sort of lie. I feel that even with my decade of life. I am frozen inside of myself. Only me. Only me alone in the darkness!

I've depressed myself. It's like I've been sleeping for a thousand years and woke up to world that does'nt need me. Boushi-kun where are you? Junsei-sempai? Haku-sempai? Ugh. .. somebody save me from this nothing I've become. Anyway if today were food, I guess it would have to be something. Ugh no, this is my cookboook of life. . . I need to think of something. Here how about. . . . plain ramen. Yeah. . . ramen that's it.

Just ramen. . .

Ta!
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:20 am

Howdy ho, Journal-kun!

Today had started out as a peaceful day. Although really there is so much going on in the Country that I think a huge battle is storming our way. Countless refugees have been entering the city and now I fear that the fight has been brought to us here in Sunagakure. I think I am prepared for what is to come, but I am not sure. Although Haku-sempai would inform me that I have to be sure. In the game of life you rarely have been chances to start over. So I will have to make the best of what I have. Ugh, really wish I could talk to my friends some more but they have been called out for missions and I am here just bidding my time. I suppose though when the time is right I'll have to go out and do my part.

So I have been spending alot of time at the Hospital as well. As a medical Shinobi I can do my part to lend a hand to all those injured in the fray. Ugh, I am really saddened by what is becoming of our men. I overhead that there was a Sky Fight. That's when two troops have Air Ships and attempt to blast each other out of the sky! Seems we lost just as many as they did, and I overheard them saying there were not only casualities but some of the Genin I know may have been in the accounted! I really hope that isn't true especially since I haven't seen my comrades in a few days. I wonder if the Village is in High Alarm? Well Iwagakure send aide to us? Where will we go too?

OH, I think the Kazekage has hadthis planned out for awhile. Perhaps they accounted for the vast number of troops the Covenant has in their arsenal? I remember I scouted with the Hatesenai brothers to find an evacuation route? Blast this could be terrible for us! I wonder if we are going to be outmatched now? What is going to happen to us all? Geez so many questions that need answers and the more I try to think about it-the more questions arise! I've never known anywhere esle but Sunagakure. Wind Country is my home nad I have no idea what I would do if we had to leave her. If we did lose the Villages then their is little hope for us to come out on top of this war? I'd ask my mother but she has already begun closing shipments to her shop. At first she tried to stay strong selling wares at the Bizarre in the open air markets but now I suppose she fears what is to come.

It's her womanly insticts I think. Sometimes she and other women I know just know things! I wonder if it is some sort of techinque that is passed down from woman to woman? Bah, I should'nt even be thinking about those things. Junsei-sempai says women are creatures tha tmen simply will never understand. We just apprieciate them, and respect them and hopefully are passed over if their wraith is ever brought out! Sounds like the ocean if you ask me!

Well I suppose I should get back to aiding my brethren. Hospital and Academy helper extrordinaire! I find the students appreicate having someone to talk too! Someone closer to their age. The instructors are pretty proud of me, although I sometimes overhear remarks about when I was overtaken by the Ruby Kunai! Honestly I don't see why I should be at fought. I tried my hardest to overcome its influence! I really did, it is just too overpowering. Damn it, now I am upset again with a million questions!

Anyway, I should actually really leave now! If I am late, Yamanaka-chan will have my head! So if today were a food it would be pastrimi with seasame oil, soy sauce, and grilled bananas! YUM YUM! Well that's all for now really gotta run! Good thing I've been loading up on protein! It's gotta carry me through the hard times! TA TA for now!
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:00 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:36 am

(EPIC DM Chiyo Event! Crit Kill, and totally wasted all 4 Covenant members)

The time has come Journal-chan! We must protect the village at all costs! I am very proud to annouce that I have done just that! The Kazekage before he left called up four of us to complete a mission for the safety of everyone! Just incase the city is sacked we were to check the defenses and ready the evacuation process if anything were to go wrong! Amazingly we were lead by the princess herself, Suzune Karaiou-hime! The team consisted of Kirito Arashi, and Kiyoshi Inka including myself! We did an excellent job scouring the city and managing to get more guards posted in her defense. By her, I mean Sunagakure that is! Oh boy it took awhiel but everyone, and I mean everyone seemed willing and ready to help!

Kirito and I split off for awhile, and we took on the cities front fortifacations! So we arranged the extra guard like I already told ya, got more help for the back maze to keep out intruders, and then we headed to the arena for the teleportation seal. Suzune and Kiyoshi took care of the Hospital and Academy! Once we got the seals checked out, Kiyoshi and Suzune showed up there knowledge of Fuuninjutsu! Then we ported to a secret loaction I won't write about in fear this gets confiscated! Let's see, oh right! That's when we learned Kiyoshi could chat with trees.

Well. . . if standing there for half an hour counts as talking!

HAHA!

So. . . we left and talked to some scouting parties from the ANBU I believe. There we guarded supplies and it was'nt long before tsome Covenant trashed showed up! At first, they took us down pretty hard. Then, I caught my second wind and slaughted one by cutting him in half! I did it again to their leader next. Kiyoshi had already been unable to fight, so I continued by knocking the third out, and as the last tried to escaped. I decaptitated him! I was more than proud of myself. I would have to say that encounter totallly made me feel alive!

Well if today had been food, it would be something super delicious! Dare I say it, Birthday Cake, with beef bits and a cola! YUMMY!

Last edited by Ironpudge on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:32 pm

(Training Day)

Dear Jounal-chan!

Today was a pretty stoic day! Like that word? Makes me sound more educated! Haha! Well today I practice some taijutsu! It went pretty well. I decided to learn some techinques that did'nt require bone weaponry. Someone brought up the point that if I get to comfrotable with it, people may decide to create defenses just for it! That would be a bummer. Although, I have found I conserve alot fo chakra by using Shurikenjutsu. I'll really need to practice that some more! It's also really fun. I happen to even have an affinty for it!

Speaking of affinities! I learned more about Ninjutsu today! Apparently everyone has an Affinty for a certain element. I thought that was really cool, as I wondered what my affinty would be. It seems to take a long time however to really master Elemental Afftinties. I still have alot of work to do with my techinques I utilize now. So I suppose I won't really rush into anything right now. Anyway, I managed to chat with my friends, Boushi-kun, Yamanaka-chan, Kiyoshi-sempai, and such. It was really nice talking to them with doom and such all around us. I have really taken to training now. As the days inch along I know the possiblity of an attack looms even closer! Bah I hate the covenant! They are swallowing all of our lives whole with their evil plans!

So well that was pretty much it, I trained. Decided to practice more. Read more in Arietta-himes library about the Shikotsumiyaku! It's really something esle. I suppose I'll have to start working on it's defensive properities. Rin-Sempai, now that I look back was working on that. I should start on that! The Iron Defense can be improved. Just have to figure out how! Hmm, I wonder what I could do to improve it? There really isn't that many people to talk to about it. Oh and I read about some artifact the my family possess. I'll have to talk about that too! Seems I need to send a Hawk to the land of whirlpools sooner than I tought!

Well, if today were food it would be cucumbers smoked with soy sauce and marshmellows! Totally yummy and gooey with a certain KRUNCH! Haha. Its totally tasted. I should market it! TA TA for now!
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Well today is a great day! Journal-chan I have been working on my steath techinques! I seem to be doing quiet an amazing job! I usually can go unnoticed by the other Rookie Genin! It's really grand to get so much information in such a Shinobi like way! I always thought I lacked skillsets other than clobbering enemies with my bones. HAHA! That sounds like some sort of innuendo Yamanaka-chan would utilize in fiendish ways! So anyway, I have been working on that. Utilizing those techinques to my advantage!

Let's see. . . well other than that I read some dirty magazine's Boushi had. But, before I could get too deep, Megumi-sempai took them away. Real bummer too. It seemed sorta interesting. Umm. . Oh I met a princess. She did'nt however seem that interested in the rest of us. She wondered off and talked to Megumi-sempai mostly, or counted her money. OH and she had alot of money. I suppose she is a real princess! Boushi-kun seems to be really dismayed however. It seems someone broke into Sunagakure and kiddnap three dead people that were semi-alive? Well I know that sounds strange but that would'nt be the first time dealing with Undeath. After all Boushi is a Kuramoyi and I hang out with Inka all that time! Haha

Serious deal though. We need to get them back. Regardless of past transgression since the Covenant wants them. Gah, I can't believe they escaped through the front door. What a shame really. Anyway we'll have to get back to training. There are still alot of oppenents that we can't defeat yet. I promised the others I would get stronger and protect them. I definately will now that some morale has been broken due to the Kage having found something he needed to take care of! Ugh. . .woe is us!

Well if today were food. . it would be pulled pork sandwiches with pickled eggs, and sour cream! Totally tasty and filling too! With just enough sauce to leave you wanting more!
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:50 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:21 am

Dear Journal-chan,

We had a horrible fight on our hands today! Some Covenant Kage Leveled man, Boushi-kun dubbed "Glass" invaded the stronghold of Sunagakure! Frightening as it was this glass man manipulated sand. According to what the others have told me since the fight this is considered a Blood Limit Release type. Much like the Dojutsu user's techinques, and the Ice and Snow Release Kitetsu preformed, not to mention my own skeletal manipulation. The techiques were horribly disheartening as he wiped out an entire half dozen or more of ANBU who responded to the threat. Simply leaving us Genin for a twisted Tournament of sorts to test his squad of Covenant Shinobi he brought with him. However, first we had to fight each other before we could leave.

I may have forgot to mention that the Arena in which we were called for a Drill Training was sealed within a spiraling barrier of Sand which kept us in, and more importantly everyone out! Including a rescue team! Well that's not entirely true. Plenty of people just wandered in and out of the Arena just we could'nt. It was odd that Kiyoshi, Hyou, and some strange man from eslewhere came in freely after the barrier had been erected. My guess is that there were weak points. As, Katriana and Kagayaite managed to get in as well. While Boushi, Alicia, and myself fought the Covenant Squadron in the final battle Katriana and Kagayaite tried to take on the mysterious and powerful Kage leveled 'Glass". Boy were they in for it! The Sand Manipulator devoured Kagayaite in a prison of Sand and completely crushed him. Katriana fled like she always does and blamed Kagayaite's injured on his own short comings. When will people learn that Katriana is. . . resilent. She simply does as she pleases and always seems to get away unscathed.

Returning to the true competetion. The Covenant Shinobi attempted to take us on, but between Boushi's Shadow Dragon Techinque, my Shuriken Jutsu, and Alicia's own Sand Manipulation. That's right, Alicia Nihano utilizes Sand Manipualtion as well. Glass took note of her Kekkei Genkai and after the match whisked her away. I alerted the Kazekage that a fellow Shinobi was Shinobinapped, but I'll have to wait for them to get back to me! Also, I discovered a techique known as the Naplam Bomb. Just one spark and we all would have went up in flames! It was a horrible techique but I managed to lay the Ninjutsuist out just before she could trigger the death trap! Boomerang never fails! Well. . . that's pretty much all that went down. I'll certain have tons more to write tomorrow I'm sure. If that group of Covenant members risked invaded today, who knows what the Covenant plans on doing tomorrow! I'm going to wrap up training and get some sleep!

So, if today would have been considered a food it would most certainly be Egg rolls stuffed with shrimp, marshmellows, kelp, and cabbage! Yummy! Of course with chocolate sauce and bacon bits drizzled over it! My mouth is totally watering!
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:23 pm

(Chuunin Exam, Being awesome, hitting Akatsuki Ryuuzo)

Dear Journal-chan!

Today, I became a Chuunin. Although even more importantly I became a leader for the Village and the Alliance as a whole! We took on several powerful enemies from the Covenant as they attempted to siege Sunagakure! There were several divisons of Shinobi. Alot of the Rookie Genin were in these divisions and the Hokage and acting Kazekage promoted us! I overheard some saying this was because there was a good chance some of us newbies would perish in he skirmish, but we took it in stride! I lead a group, that's right, lead! I was so excited! I lead a team, consisting of Yamanaka-chan, Megumi-Sempai, and Kelion-Sempai. We took on a group of five, although one in particular who lead the bunch sat back and waited. I could tell from the intensity of his stare that he was indeed powerful.

We started by assualting the Covenants Ninjutsuist after Yamanaka-chan overpowered the will of another member. The Ninjutsuist put up a fight and after realizing he could'nt hit me with his Yoton techiques would put to rest by Megumi-sempais Shuriken assault and Kelion-sempai's shambling skeletons of despair! I took on the Kenjutsuist and outmatched her with Kaguya ingenuity. After felling the enemy group, the man in black robes and blood red clouds assaulted me. I managed to defend agasint most of the damage of his Kurayomi techniques due to my constant training with Boushi kun. Afterwards he attempted to ensnare me with some sort of mental techique. A genjutsu I guess, the Kurayomi have tried such on me before. I managed to use my sound techinque Roar, to disable him and send him faultering back!

After licking his wounds he told us, "It's your lucky day, kiddos" and fled. He killed the man Yamanaka had under her control and left us to helping defending the rest of the Wall. I was pretty thrilled to still be alive and the rest of the team seemed to praise me, although Megumi-Sempai keeps telling me I don't always have to be the hero! I know she is right, but I can take it. I can take the brunt of the pain! Well, yeah I suppose I could have died. The man in the black robes was abit to much. I would have had to give it my all for the duration of the battle or risk death. I was already worn out from fighting his lackeys. Although I was sure the Hokage would'nthave let me fall, she can't protect everyone in such a calamity! Well I've still got my head!

So if today were food, it would be a victory cake! I'm telling you, I really need a Chuunin celebration party!
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:34 am

(Mikoto's surgry)

Dear Journal-chan!

I really dont' know where to start so I guess It'll be with the big news! Mikoto-sempai is in alot of trouble! He came back from his mission mission limbs! Sadly a genin was his only medical staff and began to attach appendages to him. It was ackward and werid. I really could'nt get much due to the fact that the clean room was inflitrated several times by the general public. Being a Medical Shinobi of course I had a clearance being properly instructed on surgry prep. Ugh, it was annoying but I stayed silent. I'll have to write a report to the Head Medical Staff about what I witnessed. She should have acquired help from other medical professionals. Including a real doctor. Inka or not, that wa not a job for a Genin. I can only hope the best for Mikoto-sempai.

Later on, I spent most of the day preparing for future missions. As resources are being pushed to the limit with the impending attack, I had no choice but to take this break. I even relaxed abit on training to give my body the proper rest it needed to recover from the constant stress the Covenant is putting on the Alliance. Ugh it is so frustrating knowing the enemy is at your doorstep and there is little you can do on your own to push them back. As a Genin I accepted it, but now only a day into being a Chuunin I can tell I am being looked up too. This honor I've been given, the rest of the Ex-rookie Genin have been given is demanding. But I see my fellow shinobi are dong all they can, so I shall too!

Well other than Mikoto's near death expericence not alot happened. Well there were several Airhships blown out of the sky, but you expect that in a war! So, I suppose in the end today was all about rest and the realisation that this war is real. We can really die. I don't think when I was in the Academy I could really grasp that. I mean I knew what death was and everything but I don't know if I could really grasp the fact that death was around every corner. Hmph, I guess I am growing up.

Well if today was considered a food, it would be shrimp grilled with lemon, paprika, cinnamon, and chocolate drizzle! Sounds totally delicious!
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:21 am

(Chuunin Exams, Round 2, Meeting the Oracle (She named herself) and the 0 Tails (Feasted on the 5,6,8 Tails)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3