NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ironpudge

Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:21 am

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Excellent!

EDIT: Paid all dem!
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:17 pm

(Thursday; nothing noteworthy)

Well I spent majority of the day on my own. So you know what that means, I went scorpion hunting!

Yeah I use to go scorpion hunting all the time with the other kids around my district. It is totally fun but I don't think I've ever written about it. So Journal-chan I'll tell you all about it. First you need to construct a cage. I personally like my mom's shoe boxes. They simply work the best and are like already constructed. It really does not take much to take one although I have to be stealthy and get past her without her noticing I am trying to steal it. Haha makes me a great Shinobi huh?

So anyway that is step one. Obtain a cage. Then afterwards you need bait. Now personally I like to use gum. Why? Because scopions can't help but go for gum. Once they attack the pink substance that totally stands out in the bleak sand. You tug the stick holding the cage up with your ninja wire and you've got one! A scorpion how cool is that? Well now don't let them sting you cause you could be in the hospital for awhile. Although I am sure my co-staff family at the hospital have like every remedy you can imagine for a scorpion sting. Still though it leaves a nasty booboo. Yikes, and then after that you have to explain how you got it. I already get into enough trouble no reason to tell mom I went out looking for it. Haha, although capturing the scorpion is like training for another shinobi skill. Hmm. . . I wonder if these games lead to us becoming better shinobi?

After all it was the older kids that showed it to us. I feel that once I am older I'll show the younger kids the same thing. That's like what a community is for anyway right? Well I think it's right. Right Journal-chan? Pfft, like you can talk. Although if you could then I oughta to tell you what today would be like if it were food! Let's see. . .

IF today were a food it would be fried scorpion with lime zest and snow peas! Why that combo? Because he would put snow peas with desert scorpion? Masaru that is the genius chef!

Last edited by Ironpudge on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:18 pm

(Boushi's critical condition, Spar with Kagayaite, new techinque)

It all went wrong!

That's right Journal-chan, the whole day went so wrong. I cannot believe that Boushi-kun was hospitalized. Those idiots we were sparring with decided to bombard us non-stop with high leveled techinques. Here we going being honorable in a friendly spar and they blow Boushi-kun up while he was on his last legs. They could have at least asked if we wanted to surrender before severely harming him. Those bastards. Kat-chan claims she is sorry but I don't think she knows how reckless she was. Had they used their assualts on me, fine. I could have accepted it being durable as I am, but my best friend. . . they wronged me there and it will take time to heal these wounds. Not to mention the scars I'm going to inact on Seero. Damn Hatensenai bastard.

Well before that though I sparred with Kagayaite. Well I surrendered due to utilizing way to much chakra, but I had him on his last legs as well. Infact, I think I am a better sparring partner than I thought. My ability to take pain is amazing. I had no idea what I could do. Still though I oughta practice on my chakra control and genjutsu thwarting. Kat-chan used that to her advantage and continusouly tried to Genjutsu me. Pfft it's horrible. Well now I'll just have to have a chat with Sensui-sempai again. Ugh. . . I don't want to bother him due to him having his own problems with that whorish Hyuuga, but what choice do I have? Genjutsu is a really big weakness for me, even with my medical training and chakra control it is rough. I wonder if it is genetic? If my father were around I would be able to ask him, but then again if he were around I would have found out about my abilities sooner. Ugh. . . so much to do. So little time.

Speaking of techinques, I learned from Rin-sensei a few taijutsu tricks. It's all really cool too making claws and fighting people. I think it'll surprise some shinobi on the field. It is an excellent weapon after all! Hmm. . . I'll have to spar more individuals to get the full effect. I wonder where, Shirumi-kun is. He usually is always up for a spar and I haven't been able to find him. I oughta rechallenge Boushi-kun once he is well so that I get the practice of fighting a ninjutsuist. Although his healing ability seems far more handy than mine. Well ok, that's a lie, but still it's pretty wicked he sucks up blood like a vampire! I wonder if he sparkles. Nah, you are right Journal-chan werewolves are way hotter/cooler/awesomer than vampires. Especially sissy sparkling ones!

If today were food it would be a cinnamonroll with honey mustard! That would make it super gooey and sweet right? I am right!
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:22 pm

(Haku lives! Mikoto is around! Bijuu lost and found! Joined the Sealing Team)

Journal-chan!

Listen up because today is the day to party! Haku-sempai is being treated well and is going to live! I am so happy that he is going to be ok! Apparently I got the low down too on what happened finally. Uchiha Kizuru hit him with a pretty mean fire ninjutsu! That's why B-ranks should'nt be used in spar. I wonder if it was greater than a B-rank? Hmm I don't know how resilent Hojo are but I am glad Haku-sempai is one touch albeit crispy cookie! Haha, I can joke because I know he will be ok! Well there were nine Uchiha and five Hojo including Uchiha Ryuu and Hojo Yamato. Man the battle must have been epic! I am certainly upset I was'nt there to kick Uchiha bootie!

Well as more occurs I'll be sure to write. . .and boy did it! I was picked as a Sealing Team Member!

Well I should tell you want that entails. It means that I was given a scroll by the Kazekage himself! IT was a huge honor too. We are instructed on how to use scrolls of sealing. It was super tough and hard to understand but with my team we were able to utilize it to the fullest.

Inka, Mikoto-Leader
Hatenshinai, Seero
Inka, Katriana
and myself Kaguya, Masaru

We were lead by by the Kazekage and a Sealing Expert to the Valley of Death. There we erected a barrier around the Bijuu Shakuku I think it is. Anyway we sealed it, after Kat informed me of the trick to get the seals to work, I preformed it next! I am so proud that I was able to hold mine long enough for that loser, Seero to finally get his up. What an asshole. He acts so superior but he could'nt even get his part of the barrier to form. Ugh, I worked with him only because I had too though. Afterwards he threated my family after insulting Boushi. Sick bitch, I should have gutted him. Although Mikoto-sempai was there and I did not want to disgrace myself or the Hojo by wasting that bastard. So finally I decided to just walk away. Walk very quickly back to the village and seek solice by myself. That gave me time to actually write this though. Silver lining?

Anyway the sealing techinque and Stupid Seero-baka were the highlights of the day. Although the day is still young and maybe, just maybe I will be able to write even more. So until then. . . here is hoping for somemore!

Oh yeah, did I mention the Jinchuriki died? Then they brought a baby. I bet that will be the new Jinchuriki. I wonder what kind of life the poor thing will lead? I am glad I don't know the childs name. Mikoto-sensei says the Jinchuriki lead harsh lives. Poor thing.

IF today were food it would be a Chocolate Milkshake with hazlenut and cinnamon with spinach in it. Yum yum.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Excellent!

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:13 am

Greetings, Journal-Chan!

Today, I have decided to take Rin's legacy and become a great master of most Shinobi skills. I know, I know it's a daunting task but someone needs to utilize it. As a medical Shinobi it is imparative that I learn how to deal with multiple situations. I have been so focused on countering Genjutsu that I failed to realize there are other styles and techinques I could come to face. If I die on the field due to some extereme Ninjutsuist like a Kuramoyi then all that focus and attention on Genjutsu would be pointless. A well-rounded Shinobi seems ideal for me. Not to mention a more desirible shinobi to represent the Village on missions.

So first, I need to practice my Taijutsu and Kenjutsu. I know, I know I already practice them but I realize I am a physical type of shinobi. Although I am a medical shinobi while there are others I should be defending my allies. I am abit resilent when it comes to most damage so I need to take more advantage of that. Play to my strengths as Kagayaite-sempai pointed out. Speaking of which I have been looking through my fathers notes on our bones. I found his journal within a trunk my mother tucked away in the floor boards. There was some jewelry too but I'll hold off on looking at that. I saw the Kaguya clan symbols on the pendant and ring. It must be important!

So the Journal read that we are able to manipulate our bones. Which I knew after Rin-sensei instructed me on how to preform it. It takes chakra and can be consuming the more specialized you wish for the bones to be. I manage to create kunai and stuff from my bones, and before Rin-sensei left she showed me a scroll with how to preform what she has learned on her on. I think I am going to take that and learn to create a specialized bone that utilizes pores to manipulate sound waves. Yup sound waves. I have been reading about that sort of Ninjutsu in my father's journal. He claims that it would take our affinity for Kenjutsu and Taijutsu and give it even more of an edge. If we hit our oppenent we can do much more than just cut into them. We can weaken them with each strike. Allowing for a quicker victory. Something I have found to be lacking in majority of my sparring. Especially after the Drill training. I literally had to wait each oppenent out until they were exhausted before landing a hit. Boushi-kun is able to use his ninjutsu to weaken his victims and hopefully the manipulation of sound waves will yeild relatively the same results for me.

Besides that, I rarely ever utilize ninjutsu. I create Bunshin's when I need too, but other than that. Never really. Noone would expect it either. It would be rather worthwild to have a techinque noone expects coming. Even if they did, only the fastest shinobi can dodge sound. So with that I also saw their is way to use sound to inflict genjutsu like effects. There are claims that sound genjutsu is rather difficult to dispell as well. So if all goes well I can broaden my spectrum with sound manipulation. In fact other than the Takumi, I have never seen Sound techinques utilized. I would like to be more unique although my skeletal structure is unique itself. Not to mention people have praised my [Flying Bone Weapon] and shurikenjutsu. It feels good to be noticed. Even my Medical Ninjutsu has scored me some spots in missions. I am actually quite proud of the things I have accomplished with my friends enlightening me. I have the Inka really to thank though for broadening my studies.

Well other than self actualization I have learned a new techinque. The Oxygen Transfer. Everyone had mentioned how useful it is it combat so I decided it was time to buckle down and study. With stronger oppenents coming around every corner I have to ensure I can keep my team upright. I have looked into the scrolls located in the hospital and decided to look into the Chakra Scapel techinque next. Although I would really like to start working on Sound Manipulation, I feel that my normal position in a Squadron is as the Medical Shinobi and my skills currently are lacking.Well lacking is a bit harsh but I currently am the least proficient Medical Shinobi of my year when considering the other Genin. Mikoto-Sensei however claims I will be great one day like Arietta-hime, and I do not want ot let him down. So, the Chakra Scapel technqiue will be next while I head to the library to learn more about sound and its manipulation. My father notes mention alittle.

It mentions that the pores opened in bones can allow air to pass through. This inturn can be manipulated with chakra control. He claims the execution was too much for him, but as a medical shinobi it should be executible for myself. Its the Sound Waves I need more knowledge of. Oh well Sensui claims that intelligence is something to strive for; so I best head to the library. This could be fun. A little task for me to do when I am on my own and not much esle to do.

Well now, that's all for now so if today were food it would be. . . yogurt with cashews and malt vinegar! Yummy! That'll really clean your system out!
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:13 pm

Dear Journal-chan,

How are you?

HAHA, I know you can't speak!

Wow, I totally lied yesterday. I heard rumors that there was going to be another Drill Training coming up. I can't be too sure but everyone is mentioning that at times like these they come about. The first one I went to I did not do so well. Actually like I wrote before I only won by exhausting my two enemies. Although nowadays I am abit better at combat. I even have some missions under my belt. All Successes too by the way. So, I think I am going to learn more about Taijutsu. Medical Training will come and go, but I know what my focus oughta be. I need to strenghten myself to protect my allies. Kagayaite is pretty darn talented with the Hyuuga Gentle Fist style. I dare say he may actually be a Genius. I mean every spar I've witnessed him as a combatant he has won. Except well for that fluke he had with me, due to his Byakugan; (The Special All Seeing White eye we researched), did'nt work due to the Hojo. I may have won, but I doubt I would have, if he could really see.

So, I decided to research at the Library again. I've been in here for hours and I have been reading about he Chakra Pathway System. It's the system in the body that transfers and channels chakra. It's really extensive and kind of ironic that as I am studing it; that I mentioned Kagayaite and the Hyuuga because they can see it! So anyway the system allows our chakra to flow, well there are nodes on it that block to much chakra from funneling around. These are called the 8 Gates and I found their are ways to open them. By doing so you can increase your power ten fold easily! This could be just what I need; well has to be just what I need to take my taijutsu to the next level. Infact I better with my Kekkei Genkai I can do it better than most! Honestly I am really resilenent and that's not gloating it's just fact!

So, I decided to research and gain access to the Gates. I am training hard every day and decided to increase my physical and spirtual prowless. So, starting with 250 push-ups a day and adding 1 every day! It will be my new code to increase my physical energies. Then I run a lap around the oasis pool and add one every day until I reach 500! Then I will find a bigger area and start again from 100! That way every day I am challenged, just to go a little bit more. From that, I will mediated for an hour a day, and harness my spirtual self. I should speak with Mikoto-Sensei about spirtiual chakra growth. The Inka in general are probally experts at it. I heard that the Yamanaka are too. So I guess I am lucky to be acquainted with both! Oh boy!

After my exercising and realization about the Gates, I suppose I should work on my physical strength really. Arietta-hime is really strong and I don't think I should actually be physical weak. There have been comments about people thinking I should be stronger. They always seem to be expecting more from me. The old me would be saddened, but the new me is inspired that people think so highly of my abilities! I ought not disappoint! On to training! EATTING! TRAINING! Woot woot! Speaking of that, I am sad Rin-Sensei is no longer here. I wonder if she went back home? She was foreign I believe but family. Rin was family and the closest I had to my fathers. I am sure of it, even if we don't share a clan's name. I actually wonder why we don't? Maybe here mother was of Kaguya blood? Hmm, I really miss her Journal-chan. She really meant so much to me.

I decided to find her home one day. Actually I should find my father. He has to be out there somewhere. There is so much I want to ask. So much to learn! I guess I could start with Arietta hime. She often knows where to go. What to look for in these sort of things. She seems to really like Kaguya. I should ask about the history between the clans! I wonder if the information is in the library?!

Let's see. . .

Oh right, Boushi-kun and I are working on some collaboration techinques! They are going to be really impressive and I can't wait to see what they are like. Hmm, all this training we are doing will pay off though. I really need to show the Hokage I am not expendable. He set fire to my hinny after that talking too he gave that loser Seero. Ugh, I can't stand him after what he did to Boushi and claimed he would kill my family. Oh boy I am going to rip him a new one! Psh, once I master all Eight Gates, I am going to open them and kill Seero!

*Scribbles in* HOLY CRAP YOU DIE?!!!!

So if today was food, it would have to be Orange Peel stew with bamboo and chicken. Ginger and seaseme with prunes! I just love prunes. Should add some hot sauce to it for kick.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:55 pm

Excellent Job on both!

Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:06 am

There is so much going on with training nowadays.

Opps, I apologize Journal-chan I forgot to write hello!
So hello!

Anyway like I was saying there is so much going on with training. The other Genin seem to be doing it as well. In fact Konohagakure's fastest Genin seems to be getting even faster. You know? I think Haku-sempai is rubbing off because I am not even jealous. I'm excited. We have been handling many missions together and I feel confident in saying there are no weaklinks! The Genin of the Alliance far surpass the Covenant and their Chuunin leveled Shinobi I bet. We just seem so amazing in comparision! I've never been so proud for us!

I have been studing my four classifactions of combat. I think that's sciency enough. Anyway I have found I am naturally gifted in Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Shurikenjutsu, and Medical Techinques. I won't lie I have trained with quite a few experts in these fields but I seem to always fall back on Kenjutsu. I suppose as a Kaguya it is my "affinity". Especially since I have no talent for Ninjutsu according to the Drill Instructor I had at the tournament. That's alright though I suppose I can leave that to Sunagakure's top Ninjutsuist, we have the Hojo, Arashi, Inka, Takumi, not to mention my favorite the Puppet Masters. Their techinques however annoying in combat agasint are amazing when they are on your side!

Let's see, oh yes, after Kenjutsu training I normally take a day off and utilize my medical knowledge to improve my skills. I like to think I am enchancing my chakra potential by taking a day for increased staminia through physical activity then taking the next day to exhuast my spiritual prowess for a complete and balanced 'Zen". I should ask a Chakra Expert, perhaps a Hyuuga? Kagayaite might know. Interestingly enough I overhead someone claiming he is apart of what they calla Branch House. I know the Inka have a Branch system but from what Kiyoshi told me, being a Third Branch Member classifies your talents and natural "affinity", (Boy, I like that word! Makes me sound smart.) and not your so called rank in inner clan society. It's not a caste system of sorts. Whoa. . . who knew I knew what caste meant!

So yeah a Hyuuga like Kagayaite is inspirational!

Anyway, I'll ask more about chakra and think tomorrow I'll practice something neat but I am not sure what. Maybe I will go ahead and learn a new Taijutsu maneuver. Really good in a pinch when I can't draw my Bone Weapons. Boy I really miss Rin-chan! I do hope to make her proud of me one day. Not to mention Junsei, and Haku-sempai. Mikoto-sempai and myself are on really good terms and he allowed to shadow him during his medical training. He is a really good teacher as well. Without him I doubt I'd be as talented with Medical techniques as the others claim I am. Thanks a ton, Senseis! I really could'nt do this without you! I hope to make you proud in my future endeavors as a Shinobi!

Well anyway if today were a food it would have to be mochi with beef bits! I totally love sweet sticky rice and savory meat! So yummy and great after a long day of training! Yum yum, just thinking about it makes me want to call Boushi and head off to the restaurant. They have great Steak Burgers so I heard anyway! Oh not to mention the chocolate milk!

Last edited by Ironpudge on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:06 am

Hey Journal-chan; so much to write to you!

I finally saw Earth Country! It may not seem like that is a big deal because I never wrote about my desire to see it, but ever since we had so many Hateshinai from Iwagakure get stationed in Sunagakure I wanted to see what caused them to have such personas. I mean Zero-sempai is really pleasant but his brothers, Kemuri and Seero-sempai can be bothersome. Well alright, although I was highly offended by how Seero and Kat-chan assualted Boushi during our spar, I have grown to endure Seero-sempai alot more. He is an excellent leader and we completed our mission to Earth Country. Yup we were sent to Earth Country to scout the area for a safe haven. I should'nt right anymore incase my journal gets ransacked. For safety and security reasons.

While we set off, the Hatenshinai brothers noticed we were being followed. I have noticed that Ninjutsuists seem very capable Sensor types. I fear that is something I simply cannot do. I suppose it is natural for Shinobi to branch off into types although the Inka seem quite capable in many different shinobi skills. Good thing I have a keen relationship with them. I will of course pick up on some stuff. Hopefully just not Ninjutsu related. Haha.

Back to the story, they spotted someone, the infamous criminal I believe to be Yamanaka-chan's sister. Only because we ended up fighting her later, but I'll get to that. When were tracked by Kat-chan who claims to being sent to help, but Seero-sempai commanded she be tied up. Not trusting her. I don't blame her, the fact that see left on her on so late anything could have happened to her and she could have compromised the mission. Good thing Seero-sempai did'nt trust he because she infact had a strange Ruby Kunai! Those things are trouble and seem to be able to control just by touch alone! You have to safely knock out whomever has it without touching it. Then it breaks apart and disperses into a mist. Yamanaka-chan keeps trying to obtain one, but I feel it is safer just to get them destoried. Who knows what other evil abilities the kunai have. They could infact take control without touch as well! Yet, noone listens to a kid!

So anyway when we got back from Earth Country we learned not only that Hateshinai, Kaito is a jerk. Yes, the Jounin who lead the mission. He acted as if I was not even there! I totally did work too holding off the Criminal Yamanaka Yokuei. Alas my prowless goes unmentioned I will have to show everyone how much better I have gotten since the Drill Training Excersises. Also that Yamanaka-chan has a boyfriend. She is dating Zero-sempai! I am so happy for them. Yamanaka-chan seems to get along quite well with him and he seems to recipricate. Teen love!

BRUUG!

Well Journal-chan it's that time again; if today were food it would have to be fried banana with oyster sauce and greentea icecream! Sweet and yummy! I do tend to like sweet things after all! Like Boushi-kun! He is acting abit skittish. Maybe I'll find out tomorrow! So much to do, so little time to do it in. Sounds like something Rin-chan would have said. No wait, that's more Yamanaka-chan. Gosh. .. I hope these kunoichi aren't rubbing off on me. Wait! It could be Arietta-hime. No, no. . . I don't know who it could be. Now my head hurts. I'm going to go to the Icecream bar in the steak restaurant. Sometimes it's good to be alone.

Crap I forgot about the soccer team! I'll have to inform the others of the next practice!
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:09 am

Alright Journal-chan big day!

Had another mission to Earth Country. We were lead by a truely skilled Iwagakure Jounin. Never caught his official name but he did his country proud. Although I noticed hie and Kagayaite-sempai butted heeds before we set off! Though I am sure it was just their testosterone competing for domination of the other. This team lead by the Iwagakure Jounin consisted of Hyuuga, Kagayaite, Yamanaka Alessia, Kuramoyi Kelion, and Farmer Shuyin. I could tell by the size of this team that combat was most indefinatate as we were suppose to locate and neutrilzed just a two-man cell of Shinobi known as 'The Lovers'.

The excitment sent me on edge as I fully enjoy B-ranked missions. I am certain that this style of mission is my strong suit! Anyway we rode a caravan to Earth Country and utilized Kagayaite-sempai's Byakugan to locate our target. He spotted their chakra with ease as well, and the Iwagakure Jounin praised him and insulted him at the same time. I am certain it was Yamanaka-chan's strong personality that caused the men to act in such a way. It was hell riding in the caravan with her and the others. Especially Shuyin, his personality is simply oozing with rebellion. Kelion-sempai was quiet though. He sort of just looked at people then would look at another. It was slightly creepy, but I expect that from him. If he is a Kuramoyi, and a good one, then he and Boushi cannot be that different.

So after the trip, and pinpoint accuracy of the Byakugan the team headed off through what looked like a wasteland! Although I had to focus my mind simply could not stay focused. The wreckage of the surrounding area must have be something esle. I understand now why Hunter-nin and used. A runaway ninja is a terribly frightening weapon. I suppose our techinques in the end can cause some serious casualities if we are not cautious. I pray for the end of this Covenant buisness. At first I thought I wanted retribution and none stop missions to confront an enemy, but the first time I actually saw others suffer. How could I have been so stupid? To think that this was a game? That I would just go in and fight some bad guys, kick bootay, and the world would be balanced till next time? It's time to grow up.

So the kicker was that 'The Lovers' were infact our missing friends Arashi Satsume-sempai and Karaiou Suzune-hime. They wanted to kill a group of shinobi behind us. Kagayaite identified that there was strange chakra coming from all five of them. When we allowed Satsume-sempai to confront the reer enemy under Kagayaite's pressured deicision; Satsume attacked us! Kagayaite stopped him with his famous Hyuuga pinpoint counters and I followed up with a leaping Flickering Strike. The wind had kicked up all around me, but in the end I felt like I rode it and utilzed my Kenjutsu to it's full extent. I had heard that Satsume was one of the stronger Genin of Sunagakure, and not to mention a Featherspeaker. Kirito-kun mentioned something about it here and there but it's another Clansmen thing I don't really understand. The battle raged on after that, and we disposed of all the enemies by Genjutsu, Jyuuken, Ichynose Techinques, and an assortment of Ninja Tools.

The reer team that had consisted of Hyuuga Riku, Hojo Izumi, and Kaguya Shiva was successfully neutralized. Leaving only Karaiou-hime and boy did she put up a fight. The Karaiou as all Sunagakure Shinobi know, and pretty much worldwide that if their mind is set agasint you; then there is a pretty good chance you will lose! She tried to desotry the bridge, but after I had brough Satsume back with my new Oxygen Transfer techinque I hurled a Flying Bone weapon at her. It hit pretty smartly but was'nt enough. Kelion collaborated with me but Karaiou-hime proved fortitious! Damn her for being so talented. Satsume I believe did something and got her back! Cause in the end the good guys always win and evil ruby kunai crumble to dust!

P.S: Never touch the Ruby Kunai, they mental do something and posses you!

So if today where to be food it would be Ramen with goat cheese shavings, extra chopped green onion, and mandarian orange sauce. Totally sounds great right? Yummy.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:55 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Today, we left for a mission after Arashi Falcons brought us news while the Rookie Genin trained in the Ziggurat. Kitetsu-Sempai, Zero-Sempai, and myself made has to known other than Fire Country for a B-rank mission. I had assumed like usual we would meet our Chuunin or Jounin Squad leader once we got there but who really knows these things? Anyway we made it pretty safely before we were caught by a bunch of covenant members. That required us to pay a toll and we were so close to our destination that the other two paid them 500 Ryo! Ugh, that was so annoying but in the end I paid up too, although that asshat called me a shortstack. Bastard, I am not short!

Moving on from that lot of idiots we headed into the most sorrowfilled Inn I had ever stayed in. It was a true shame what the Covenant had down to Fire Country. According to Yamanaka-chan and the others it was suppose to be beautiful, filled with life, and an abudance of energy. I found none of that there but I did meet our client. It was a robed man, and he had a mission for us that required us to get stronger. He wanted us to grabbed hold of a Ruby Kunai. Those horrible things that have made our friends commit horrible tragedies! I still remember Satsume-Sempai, and Karaiou-hime wrecking havoc all over Earth Country. Everything in me told me no! But-when Zero-Sempai handled the modified Kunai and seemed fine. I gave in and grasped on too. Not wanting ot fail a mission for Sunagakure after all. The money would be useful for the war front we we attempted to take back Fire Country.

At that time, I got the best feeling that I never ever had before! Power raced through my body as everything seemed so clear! My resolution had such clarity that I knew this Ruby Kunai and I would never part ways. I also knew I had the power to take on anything just like the Robed Man claimed. So we decided to head out, after the stupid waitress brought me hot cocoa instead of the chocolate milk I required. Ugh. . . women. So anyway we left and killed the Covenant Members quite handily. The rush ending their of miserible eyes was more enjoyable than setting Boushi-kun up for a scare! That's when Zero-Sempai aborbed the bodies and we took their clothes to complete the mission. All in all things were looking great.

From that point on, I realized I did not need Sunagakure anylonger. I had become powerful in my own right and I was able to do more freely for myself! I knew that one day I would become a genius, a prodigy if be so in my design. So, we decided to forsake our Village and become a team. A select group of four with power to be measured. We were the Ruby Four and we have altered our names. We meet our new clients and discovered we were to pick something up for them. So we set off for the seas to raid a delievery to Water Country. How exciting. We even managed to defeat a Nara Jounin, and some of the other Rookie Genin from the Alliance, namely Hyuuga Kiri, Hyuuga Kagayaite, Kuramoyi Boushi, Arashi Kirito. Great day, I even managed to take a trophy!

After that ended we headed back successfully to Fire Country. There I recieved something I had always wanted Journal-san. I'll write more about that later though. For now if today had been a food, then it would have been Sungakure's heart deep fried with oyster sauce and celery! Take that stupid Hidden Village in the Dumbdumb!

P.S:Something inside of me has always been crying out to be released. My true potential as my new brothers inform me. Journal-san from this day forward I will be known as Candyman.

Last edited by Ironpudge on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:29 pm

Dear, Journal-san

I can feel the fire racing inside of me. The Ruby Kunai has taken me so high! I have been labeled the bad guy by the Rookie Genin. They continually try to stop us but today, I woke up once more superior! This time we were in the Land of Spring. Just bidding our time until our next move. We trained abit, Yume-dono taking charge fantastically. There, Joker-san took us to Yukigakure and we had the best time eatting hot stews, warm sake, and hot cocoa. It was the tastiest, but once we left we were assaulted by a resecue team from the Alliance. It was annoying but somehow we got seperated.

Boushi-kun, that lovable nuisance tried to take me on after concealing himself. He was no matter for my sensory abilities and I took him head on. He managed to actually avoid several of my assault. I must admit I was taking it far to easy on him. Then he sent a mediorce Shadow Dragon at me. I realized then that he was running out of options. Boushi-kun always relies on that techinque when all esle fails. So I took the blast my chin held high, as my body is more durable now that ever before! After the shock of the realization of just how powerful I was Boushi miscalculated my final attack and left himself open. That's when I showed him Shinobi Tactic Number 1! Taijutsu!

After pummeling him down I took his near corpse like body and buried it in a coffin of bones. Preventing Sensory of his chakra signature. Then I left to find the others. First was Yume-dono, and he seemed to be in heated combat with Hyuuga Kagayaite. The bastard who just yesterday was knocked unconcious with a Exploding Tag. Bothersome bastard he is, I intended to help, but I saw the Inkan Prince heading up to were Angelus-san was left in Yukigakure. I ran up following. There we entered combat with the Prince and the Yamanaka wench. She fought horrible and barely managed to preform any techinques correctly. From there Angelus forced th cowardly Inka to retreat and I finished off the submitting Yamanaka for my own pleasure. She was completely useless to me. After all and all, Yume-dono requested we give her our Kunai. I refused finding her to be the weakest of her companions.

After a moment we all agreed to use them as leverage. The Captured shinobi Boushi and Yamanaka-kohai. Brillance followed as we left Yukigakure and headed to Water Country. How brave of us to head into the Country were we just sacked their shippment but not a few days ago. Oh how I love my companions. Not to mention how much I enjoyed the food. If today had been food then I clearly say it would have to be boiled eggs over dilled seaweed and salt to taste! Classic.

Oh the Inn we found was pretty nice. I attended the Fight club. Watched a few combatants get the daylights knocked out of them. I enjoyed some of the best sake these Water Country citizens make the strongest brews. I learned to cook while aiding the chef in the kitchens. Also I got to enjoy a few long nights prodding Boushi-kun with all sorts of bone instruments. Not to mention I picked up a tag fetish. Pretty enjoyable if you ask me! Here I thought all this traveling would be bothersome!
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:11 am

The day ran smoothly. We kept to the Inn in Water Country. The Alliance seems to have no idea currently where we are, or as Yume-dono mentioned they are calculated a stronger force to apphrend us. Fools. We will not allow ourselves to be taken so lightly. They should just forget about us, and move on to their enemy the Covenant. However I am intrigued to find out what it is the two women want that required us to raid the Water Country shipment. It is interesting to say the least. However Yume-dono and the others feel that our pursuits are spent better locating ancient artifacts from the past to ensure a better future. Honorable although peculiar. My confidence seems to be growing ever day just like my power. It is exciting.

We sent back the useless Yamanaka. She apparently was unconcious the entire time, and so I decided to seek the confirmation from the others if we could have Boushi-kun join us as a brother. He is intriguing to say the least and I have felt the power behind his assaults that would have finished a lesser Shinobi. With the Alliance being so full of them, I deem it reassuring to have their best on our side. Yume-dono seemed to agree but I can never catch Joker or Angleus. Eventually they will have to vote on Deadboy. Yes, I enjoy that name for him.

Let's see, I managed to prefect a rather versitile techinque on my captive. He was infuriated and continued to call me weak. It was rather annoying but I shut him up eventually. There was so much to be done for preparations and I have managed to pack my things for travel. I've some idea to where we will be heading,but I cannot be sure. Yume-dono may change his mind at the last moment and regardless I will be ready. The Kunai is calling for more lives now, I may have to order a slag. Someone needs to die for my cherished one's happiness not matter how fleeting it is.

Oh yes, I also managed to to find out more about weaponsmithing from the fight club today. We chatted about weapon types and sizes. I think this will be more than interesting for my Shikotsumiayki techinques to advance futher. Having all sorts of different weapons for different situations will make me more valuable and adaptive. I figured on my own how adaptive my body actually is. Being able to endure so much, and defeat so many. Having newer arsenals could be just what I need. I shall continue to practice that and the group communication techinque. Fuuninjutsu can be rather complex however. Yume-dono seems to be making progress though.

Well that seems to be all I can write for now. The day has only just begun and traveling will commensce. We will have to find new lodging I assume in a new country. If we keep on the move it will be rather difficult for the Alliance to keep up with us. I always imagined we where safer on Covenant territories. After all the Alliance would not be able to get to us there, and the Covenant currently seems so loosely lead that we could easily stayed merged with their ranks as a cover! Although I am sure Yume-dono and Joker-san have thought of this. If anything I am not the brains of the operation.

Let's see, if today were food I think it would be sometype of meat with eggs. I saw ham and deviled eggs. Sounds good today for somereason. I want to hardboil the eggs and colour them for fun. Although I may annoy the others with childish antics and the way I talk about Angelus-san, he'd have alot of ammunition agasint me. Though it would still be fun! We could make a hide and seek type game or scavenger hunt!
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:07 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Dear Journal-san,

Joker has perished. The highlight of what the days have brought. Masaru's dearest friend has ascended and claimed his spot, he is to now be referred to as Deadboy. His fixation on blood is weary and I hope we are able to keep him from ruining our plans although I must admit I knew that Joker was always the weakest amongst us. However his ability to manipulate water was deadly he seemed to lack the natural genius for it. A gift wasted unless Yume-dono is able to utilize him further. Even so, noone knows dead bodies more masterfully than a Kuramoyi.

After that all things seem to be quite quiet. We seem to keep to ourselves mostly unless after all we need something. Yume-dono has issued a command for joint training. Our skills are to stay sharp before we go after our goals. Completely understandable although Joker-san thought this was a ploy to use his Sharingan and gauge our abilities to betray us I think. As much as I respect Yume-dono I am not foolish and realize that everyone on the Kunai Four are out for themselves and just as easily as he wanted to betray our Clients he would betray us for his goal of claiming the ancient secrets of the Inka and Uchiha Clans. Very interesting.

Angleus-san is the hardest to actually track down. It could be he has obtained the ability to teleport due to his natural gifts, but I believe he is raiding the nearby villages for women to have his way with. Curiously entertaining as that may be, but I have to focus on locating my father. He is out there someone and I will need to meet him in the Land of Whirlpools sometime soon. It will be great for me to actually meet him, and although I have served ties with the village I would like to bring that man to my mother. Raising a child on her own. I do sometime drift into an appauling sense that I have abdandoned her as well. That I walk in my fathers footsteps. However, once this is over in Yume-dono's perfect world we will be together again, Mother.

My mother. I promised her that I would always make it home for dinner, but I have drifted further and further away. I promise from this day forward that I will more honorbound. Through all this insanity I shall become the world's clarity. Yume-dono will make all things possible. From there once it is complete I vow to make sure the perfection he bestows upon us lasts for all eternity. That the would will be free and binds broken. That all will leave in peace and comfrot. A better place, a righteous place, a place that my Mother was always meant to be in.

That seems to be all for now Journal-san. Not too much seems to happy when you are this far away from society. Although it has given me time to think and think again. The day approaches when I shall reach the land of Whirlpools and find him. The Day comes when I rescue my Mother from Sunagakure's tight and forceful hand. The day approaches when the perfect world is returned to us. However for now, the world is waiting for the final sacrifice. Yume-san, I shall guard you until then.

Our gift is a gift, it comes with such a high price.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:29 am

It's totally werid!

Oh hi-Journal-chan. Don't want to be rude.

BUT! It's totally werid being back into Sunagakure. It almost feels like the days have drifted too far apart! Being Candyman really took a toll on my perception of reality. The rest of the civilians seem to really dislike me. Not to mention even on the mission to bring back Sensui, I felt as if the Jounin questioned every single move that I made. I guess I should'nt be too concerned they were just looking out for the others safety, but honestly everyone knows what the Kunai can do. I just wonder why I am treated any different than the people possessed by them at the Carnival attraction?

Anyway Yamanaka-chan seems really content with the idea of us being punished. I can't help but assume that it is her inner rage for not being accepted. She must feel hurt from being rejected. I guess as the nice guy that I truely am I shall try to make it up to her. Hmm, I wonder what I could say? Well the rest of the Rookie Genin seem to be on speaking terms with me. I haven't spoken much to Sensui but the others talk to me just fine. I am glad I don't know how I could manage being shunned by the entire village. The Kazekage has deemed me not eligable for Chuunin promotion. I can't say I am happy with that either.

Speaking of which, I have found that I am managing to take down Chuunin leveled oppenents. I do hope the Kazekage changes his mind, because I just know I'd make a great Chuunin. Ugh, it's really sad that I can't make it. I wonder what it would be like for allthe other Rookie Genin to graduated and move on for promotion? I'd just die. My dreams of becoming Jounin Commander crushed. Let alone becoming Kazekage. Ugh. . . stupid Kunai. Oh speaking of which, I managed to save Boushi-kun as well. Well Kirito-kun did but I was there and did most of the work. Ugh, I just hope he does'nt take all the credit. Boushi-kun was all that really helped me keep my sanity. Ugh. . .life is tough as I get older.

Hmm. . .let's see. Well I found I was really talented with traps. I managed to take down Sensui as well. Kagayaite-sempai was laid out. I think he has the hardest time going agasint Sensui. He seems to be unable to defeat him. I wonder whats going to happen in the future? I mean I feel that the best shinobi of the Rookie Genin aren't eligable to be promoted for like ever. I wonder if the Kazekage feels we aren't trust worthy? How? It was the kunai and I am totally hurt and shamed. I haven't managed to talk to my mother, but I can't see her now. I don't want those eyes on me. Ugh. . .those eyes of hate. It's hard just to walk around the village. I mainly stay on the outskirts. Just to keep them from looking at me with those eyes.

Well I suppose I should wrap this up. Thank goodness I have you Journal-chan, because if I did'nt have you in my life I'd go mad. Now that the roof has caved in, the truth will come out. Everyone truely hates me. Everyone except my friends. If I can't muster the strength to defend the village. Then I'll do if for those precious to me. For my friends. Hmm, oh yeah if today were food it's be tasteless like tofu! Man. . I am so saddened now. I'll have to go find Bousee if he wants to hang out. I really wish Haku-sempai was around. I really need someone to talk to.

Last edited by Ironpudge on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:26 pm

Hey there Journal-chan!

Today was suppose to be a day where things started off fresh and exciting. But boy can I tell ya! Today was anything but! Well alright I'll start from the beginning! Well a group of us headed to Lightning Country to visit Steel Country by Airship and lite travel. The group consisted of Hyuugas Akiza and Kagayaite, Inka Arietta-hime, and Kuramoyi Boushi. It all seemed to go smoothly but once we decided what to eat and head to the shore we were confronted by Zero still possessed by the Ruby Kunai. Angleus as he was known wanted to take Arietta-hime, but being the good Shinobi that we are, Boushi-kun and myself handled him in Fire Country. That's because Shinobi aren't allowed to fight in Steel. So yeah we fought.

The battle was'nt that tough either. We utilized Satsume's landing to tie Angelus with a ninja wire, then Boushi completed our collaboration techinque with a Shadow Dragon. While Angelus was still overwhealmed, since he tried to blast me with fire, I nailed him with my bone weaponry and sent him flying into Boushi-kun's second Shadow Dragon. The sight was pretty gruesome but we accomplished what we wanted and that Ruby Kunai dispersed into nothingness! HACHA!

Afterwards, Boushi-kun started sulking due to the blood he claims he has on his hands. The others including myself tried to reassure him that it was Deadboy and the Ruby Kunai's influence that had done this, not him. Boushi the Shinobi of the Alliance. Yet, he continued to cry and then revealed that Deadboy murdered Joker. Well as the others knew him as Kitetsu. Arietta-hime went ballistic and assaulted Boushi, and then he was going to take it! However a saved and grateful Zero defended him with a cool fuuninjutsu replacement. That oughta show Boushi that we all care! No matter how heated and intense our emotions may seem! Arietta-hime though scared the shit out of me. Her smile was venomous. I just knew she had daggers in her eyes, but she left.

So Boushi and I finally made it to the beach sometime after that! The water sure is beautiful. I am so use to the sandsea that is Wind Country that the really ocean was like a dream come true. The salt int he air was totoally refreshing. We oughta make more trips out there! Hmm, although shortly into the frockling at the sand we found Arietta-hime destoring our sand castle. Boushi and I had put so much work into it! I could'nt believe that Arietta-hime would do such a low thing. Boushi seemed ready to defend himself as was I, but the others came and Setsuna-sempai gave Arietta a slap! The second she took today! Maybe that would show her that she was acting to intensely! Poor Arietta-hime, I understand Kitestsu-kun is gone, but Boushi is our friend!

I fail to understand where we go from here. Boushi seems to have left quite a mark with his explosion prank. . . that skull. Well anyway I guess if today were food it'll have to be something totally sour. The whole day was ruined and I just don't feel like coming up with a food.

Ah. . hold on, I think Lemon turnovers with spicy chilli sauce! Yummy right?
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:47 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Dear Journal-chan!

Today was an excitng day! I spent most of it reading the tomes my father had sent. He seems to be rather proud of me for rejoining Sunagakure. He always thought I would make a great addition to ANBU. When I told him I planned on becoming the Jounin Commander, he did'nt even seem surprised! He actually asked alot more about the Inka. He seemed really concerned about the going ons with them and the Uchiha. I tried to ask him where he has been be he told me not to worry about that. He did ask me to give my mother something in a package. She took it without a word too. I wonder if she already knew what that whole thing was about. Anyway I guess I should tell you more about the tome.

The giant book is about our Family's history. Apparently the Shikotsumiyaku is really rare. The fact that my father and grandfather had it is quite a feat. I wonder if my child will inherit it? Anyway I learned about our Taijutsu and Kenjutsu style is one of the most feared int he world. According to the chapter I am on, we are to create a powerful and forbodding defense then attack our enemy with it. I suppose I had learned how to fight from Rin he thought seeking a swift and powerful offense was the way to go. She was the Genin Champion of the world. I suppose that there is some truth in that, but the tome recommends building our defense. I wonder if this is some sort of balancing act. In fact I thought that maybe since the book is so old that styles of combat have evolved and changed so much that this could very well be dated! Hmm, interesting but I'll have to try it. Especially with my next match with Kagayaite. His style seems to plow right through mine. Ugh, and Genjutsuist. So annoying.

Anyway, I am learned to concentrate my chakra better. I actually need to focus even more. I make a pretty awful Medical Shinobi. In my last mission with Yamanaka-chan we had to give her the lead Medical title due to my knack for being in the intense spots during combat. I was'nt envious or anything but I learned that Yamanaka-chan makes a talented and powerful medic. She kept the team upright for as long as she could. I think that if I was'nt so naturally durable that things could have went horrible when we faced Sensui-sempai. Or at that time Yume-san. A part of me feared for my life, but I must say it was that fear that allowed me to become strong enough to take him down. Of course he was exhausted from his battles with Kagayaite and the strange earred archer, but none-the-less we took him down. Saved him from the corruption of the Ruby Kunai! Ah, it was a good day. Hopefully we are getting closer to having the villiage miss us. Hmm, I wonder if I will ever be treated the same?

Speaking of which, I also decided to learn more about Shinobi basics. I heard that some of the Rookie Genin were sent to the Academy to learn a thing or two. It is very wise to revisit the tips an tricks we should have retrained. In fact I found that I am pretty gifted with stealth even if I have a hard time getting past some of the older teens. They seem to always spot me! Ugh. . . it's rather difficult but eventually I shall get it down. Hmm, I should ask the Pupperteers that I know about hiding. I noted that Mikoto-sensei utilizes his ability to cloak himself rather well, and Karaiou-hime she also utilized that tactic when we fought her and her Ruby Kunai. It was nearly impossible to find her. Stealth can be king and really grant you and advantage. I'll have to take eve more time practicing this.

Lastly, I suppose I oughta continue trying to make amends. Boushi-kun seems to be getting in a feud with the Inka. Ugh, it's rather difficult to play peacekeeper when you enjoy both sides so much. I actually feel sad for Boushi sent alot of the others quickly join Arietta-hime's side. Even though we told her it was'nt Boushi that killed Kitetsu-san. It was Deadboy. Actually if what Arietta-hime thinks is true, then It's my fault that Kitetsu-san died since it was Candy-man that granted Deadboy a kunai. Ugh. . . its really unnerving to think that Arietta-hime could dispise me. I am really scared that this whole thing will blow out of proportions. I wonder what will become of everyones' relationships? This makes my head all spinny.

Anyway if today were food it would have to be Grilled tilapia with lemon and orange zest, peppercorn, and cherries! Totally noms!
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:34 pm

Hey Journal-chan!

I decided to start a tournament! Since everyone has been mentioning to me after my performance in the Training Drill how much I have grown. I have even surprised myself taking on quite a few different oppenents. In fact I am beginning to match alot of the upper level Genin in speed and alacrity. I already know I can take alot, and have tons of staminia so I am going to continue to work on it. I had given up on my Taijutsu abilities but after a heated discussion with Yamanaka-chan and the Dead Girl, I find that to be foolish. Rin-Sempai has succeeded in her career due to her ability to utilize Taijutsu. There is something to it, something I have yet to grasp but when I do, when I locate an Instructor that finds me worthy, then and only then will I be a Shinobi that Sunagakure can find confidence in. In fact I have even begun to practice Stances.

So anyway back to the Inka Garden Cup. It was really fun to watch the Older Guys take part in a competion. Of course I was evaluating everyones techinques and it seems that after they defeated one oppenent another would claim victory on them. I'll have to learn how to schedule these events better but Arashi Satsume won. It was pretty neat his wind Ninjutsu combined with his killer Hawk/Falcon/Bird of Prey was without a doubt hard to counter. I wouder though if he had fought Kagayaite-sempai if he would have faired as well. Who knows right?

So anyway Arietta-hime seems to be in good spirits she even offered to get Zero-sempai to pay for my icecream. He seemed upset though. I have never seen Zero-sempai upset either and it worried me. I wonder if I oughta not impede his relationship with Arietta-hime any further. I suppose I spoiled the double date with Karaiou-hime and Satsume-sempai. I wonder what goes on in the mind of a teenager? They all seem so preoccupied with love intrests. I mean yeah it's nice to have a special someone but there has to be much more to getting older? Right? There just has to be?

Anyhoot, Journal-chan. Other than Taijutsu I have decided to spread my training out to ninjutsu practice. Usually I would'nt bother but since it would be unexpected of me to utilize it. I think I shall. Genjutsu seems beyond me, but maybe if I persued it further it would? Ugh. .. so many things to think about. Speaking of thinking, I decided to help around the Academy too. Gotta make sure the future Genin are up to speed on the going ons. It is wartime after all. Hmm. . . I met this Academy Student too. Seemed decent for a girl. That is.

Well Journal-chan. . . not much to really talk about. Things have been going sorta slow. Let's see. . . food. It today currently were food it would have to be oatmeal with dark chocolate sprinkles and canned cheese spray! Calcium and a hint of sweetness! Yummy!
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!   Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy Journal "My Cookbook!"; Written by Kaguya Masaru!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next