NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event for Suna/Kumo (And anyone located in said villages)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FrEaKsHoW

FrEaKsHoW

Event for Suna/Kumo (And anyone located in said villages) Empty
PostSubject: Event for Suna/Kumo (And anyone located in said villages)   Event for Suna/Kumo (And anyone located in said villages) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:16 pm

Server will most likely be down on and off for a few days or another week so figured i'd try bring us all together in a forum event rather then people just posting what their char has done by themselves to fill the time.

Rules:
1) No late submissions, those who are involved at the start are the only people involved so make sure to post quickly even if its a short one.
2) For every event "happening" I post all involved members then do 1 post to say their actions/feelings/speech in response to what I say happens.
3) There is obviously no dice fight system on the forums so the better you emote any skillrolls/combat/whatever the higher I will make your roll out to be when working out if it has worked or not.
4) Get creative, this is roleplay not rollplay. I reward creativity more then OMG IM A BAWSS
5) Have fun! This event is open for all ranks

Ok my next post will start the event off then people can get involved if they wish. I'll do it in a few, gotta deal with some stuff first.

Last edited by FrEaKsHoW on Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FrEaKsHoW

FrEaKsHoW

PostSubject: Re: Event for Suna/Kumo (And anyone located in said villages)   Event for Suna/Kumo (And anyone located in said villages) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Event Happening 1

// Starting it off nice and easy in order to get a hold of how many want in and from where the real RP starts in the next post. When I post happening 2 new people can no longer join\\

The word is put out around Kumogakure and Sunagakure that all available shinobi are required to undertake a high priority mission and should report to their respective Kage's office to sign up.

Character Name:
Village you are starting the event from:
Back to top Go down
T-DM Minato

T-DM Minato

PostSubject: Re: Event for Suna/Kumo (And anyone located in said villages)   Event for Suna/Kumo (And anyone located in said villages) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:51 pm

Always answering the call of the Kage, Kaito heads to the office to sign up!

Character Name: Senju, Kaito
Village you are starting the event from: Kumogakure
Back to top Go down
autokilla

PostSubject: Re: Event for Suna/Kumo (And anyone located in said villages)   Event for Suna/Kumo (And anyone located in said villages) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:57 pm

*Conall heads to the kage office to sign up as he speaks to himself a bit on the way there* "I may not care that much for Kumo's needs but this could be interesting"

Character Name: Conall
Village you are starting the event from: Kumogakure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event for Suna/Kumo (And anyone located in said villages)   Event for Suna/Kumo (And anyone located in said villages) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event for Suna/Kumo (And anyone located in said villages)
Page 1 of 1