NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiyo

Chiyo

Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Empty
PostSubject: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:50 pm

Journal Entry: 1

I have collected a mass collection of my great Uncle Mithrajin’s works in his puppet craft. A lot of the clansmen have stated I am a spitting image of him, and Ari-chan of our grand mother Seohyun. If it is true, then are we to repeat in their footsteps? Am I to die a hero and Arietta to wed an Uchiha? … Hopefully times have changed, for the better. I cannot let Arietta simply forsake inheritance for that of a Gaijin, let alone an Uchiha. Between us… I do believe Arietta poses the most skills of that of the Clan, but being the male – everyone looks to me, despite my obvious short comings. Still… I know that my purpose is to serve the clan and sunagakure, and since the time of Mithrajin and Seohyun – we have flourished beautifully. From a small handful of inka left we have returned in greater numbers and will surpass the amount that existed in that time.

What worries me however is this talk of a possible new war… The rise of a “Covenant” that threatens the stability that the 5 great nations have worked hard for. Why… I must ask, what is their endgame, what is the purpose of it all? Are we shinobi damned to endure the pain and suffering of warfare constantly? Was this the meaning of it all when the sage of the 6 paths passed on his teachings to us? There must be more, we are still human afterall… we hurt we bleed – not simply killing machines or engines of destruction. How people can invoke such hate and loathing for one another is still beyond me… Though, whatever I have against Hyou may appear as such perhaps it is envy… Envy that he is worthy of his clans recognition while I am not. And of course that of his challenge to take my place in my sister’s heart. If he wishes to take that which is precious to me in this world he must prove himself worthy of claiming it. I will not lose hope in Ari-chan, she is my sister and I care for her dearly and only want the best for her.

Though… I know she is protected, and looked after well by Setsuna and her other friends. Recently I noticed how close Suzune and Setsuna have been as well, as have Hiyo and Satsume. I wonder… will I ever find that equal too? If there is one for me that is. My eyes have lingered on this Kumo nin named Masque, though people mistake my affection for the Kunoichi of Kumo Yoru. Both are quite attractive and appealing in their own way, and I do believe I can relate to both in many manners. Masque perhaps more intimately, though Yoru in a more spiritual and kinship level. There is… great despair in her eyes past the angered expression. I am glad to have met her that day and learn more about her clan. There is clearly still much to be had in the shinobi world, and I will try to draw in as much knowledge of it as I can. Perhaps Mithrajin-sama said the same prior to his demise… regardless I will not share the same fate. I will die a humble death, preferably of old age with my partner at my side and a long line of children as well.

To be young is to dream pleasant dreams… and forget abit about the realities of life. Perhaps I will look upon this passage again in the future and remind myself what those dreams were and what they have meant. This will be a new beginning, a new age for my clan… for Suna… and for the Shinobi world.

EDIT: Paid by Admin Ino

Last edited by DM Chiyo on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:50 pm

Training Log: 1 (Lesser Healing)

Today I went to attend a training seminar with Ari-chan, she was doing the teaching and I among other newly admitted Academy students the learning. I am abit behind in my Iryo Learning, but that is because I have quite abit on my plate too. Something that those of the Medical team and the Puppet Brigade have noticed, they say it is too much for one person to bare. But I am not just any ordinary individual. Though I may lack in the skill of healing as Ari-chan, I know I can learn as adequately as any Inka or Puppet nin. I am no lesser than them nor greater. Perhaps it is wrong for myself to judge my skillsets on my own, bias judgement may be seen. Though until I am admitted into an official squad, with an official captain I can only hope that it will do for now – your greatest teacher afterall is nature and it is only those of open mind and clear souls that can understand its truth.

Looking at Arietta today… I saw another truth. My sister… is no longer a little girl anymore. She is growing into a repuatable kunoichi here in Sunagakure. Her knowledge and craft in Iryo jutsu is becoming fast known even amongst her peers… a sense of pride has certainly taken hold. I am lucky to have Arietta by my side. Though lacking in focus of Iryo techniques, I am very well accustom to it. She has given me advice when it comes to this one technique particularly… in that it requires time, patience and an extensive control of the chakra – the more adequate in the control the more potent it becomes which later develops to stronger healing techniques. Chakra control, it is the only thing my clan is adept in, yet I am still stuck amongst the other medical shinobi. It is a humbling lesson, but rome was not built in a day and I will not master Medical techniques in a single lesson as well. Patience was key as my sister so adequately put it.

Luckily for me, I was practicing on this charming Hojo guy. He seemed taken by me, though in his eyes I saw his attention focused more on Arietta. I kept a close eye on him, so as to not pull any funny moves – though upon Ari-chan revealing I am her big brother he would blush and apologize sincerely for being taken by my sister’s beauty. I could not punish him for looking, she is a diamond of the sands. His name was Lucious, a noble of the Hojo and I found a skilled illusionist. Utilizing his kekkei genkai to bend the lights and manifest projections… he showed me an alternative side of what the Hojo can do. We spent that lesson getting to know each other well, though I doubt he realized much of my interest in him. Arietta though knew, she somehow… always knows but thankfully kept it a secret until we could discuss things further in private. Towards the end of class, after perfectly executing the “Lesser Healing Technique” a few times on Lucious Hojo and his bodacious abs. He did murmur to me that perhaps we should meet up and get some dinner later, to which I offered an ecstatic smile – though he later asked if Arietta would come along as well. I laughed, and tried to hide some disappointment, of course he was using me to get to her … though I didn’t really mind either. If Arietta could manage to pry herself from that Hyou-kid, and get with an actual Suna-nin… I would be very content. I accepted his offer gladly.

After everyone left, Arietta and I had a moment to talk. She querried about the Hojo and what I thought about him. I couldn’t lie, to anyone sure… but not to her. She found out and said that perhaps if she declines that something may spark between us at this dinner date. I knew regardless if it did or not, it wouldn’t be anything meaningful. I have other things to do with my time. Though I thanked her for the lesson with a generous brotherly hug! Others may not know this, but Arietta has always been the cuddling type – and being my sister I took much advantage of that in hugging her like a teddy bear, and tome she is always going to be my Ari-bear.

EDIT: Approved + Paid by Admin Ino

Last edited by DM Chiyo on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Journal Entry 3

This week I have returned from a hellish vacation trip. All the bright idea employed by my lovely sister – though it wasn’t entirely her fault, it was a majority a streak of rotten luck. From having to evade the guardsmen around Sunagakure, to nearly getting blown to bits from some trap and then swallowed up by quicksand all developed by some sinister thief that tried to make off with our belongings… Then, we saw a large pile of deceased bodies laid out across the road in Rain Country… the Covenenant are on the move, and are trying to quarter a deal with Amegakure. I got caught and held at ransom until Arietta used an explosive tag as a distraction and Hiyo-chan rescued me. We managed to barely escape with our lives…

Upon reaching Lightning country our journey was not over, the covenant jounin we faced caught up with us and it took everything we had to dispatch him. Though a leading member of the covenant, who went by “The Politician” used a mind control technique similar to that of the Yamanaka… though it activated through his voice commands alone. We could not resist, no matter what we did – he tried to even pit me against my sister though Hiyo-chan and through her quick thinking with Suzune-chan managed to break the focus and lose that which he was after, some stone we picked up on our way there. Once the hard part was over, we managed to successfully ease our way into Kumogakure… Hyou-san was present and offered everyone a place to stay in his compound. Of course I was reluctant to take bedding in a place where I would be surrounded by Uchiha who would rather gut me in my sleep than offer me a place to stay.

I spent a few nights in kumogakure’s inn while most of our party stayed at the compound, Arietta included… I hope things went well with her and Hyou and that he would not dare take advantage of my innocent sister. The whole circumstance was purely irritating beyond belief, I had to head home by the third day. Though not before Setsuna found us, and slapped my sister and I for our demeanor. I couldn’t blame them for the punishment, I would gladly take it if it didn’t mean being reprimanded by the kazekage and our elders.

A person by the name of Kemuri also a Kumo nin, got me worried about my sister. Though it was a relief to know that my paranoia against the Uchiha are not singled out to just me… it seems Tami-sama, Kemuri, and many others also hold this cautious outlook on that clan. How could they not? They are cursed afterall, and the world is beginning to know of it. No matter how hard the Uchiha will try to resist their nature, it is their bloodline that will always win out. An unfortunate fate for a renown and respected group of individuals… but one I am actively seeking to counter whether it is through the craft of my clan or the skills of my puppet technique… perhaps even through the legendary source of the Stone of Gelel. I will try to find the means of evening the playing field, Hyou-san and his kin will not surpass those of Sunagakure or any other as it has been in the past.

Through my readings of great Uncle Mithrajin’s works, he too had issues with a renown figure of the Uchiha – Ichiban and Saoren. Both equally famous and powerful shinobi, but believed he and his sister possessed the combined efforts to surpass them. Can the Inka rival the Uchiha curse with the burden of sacrifice? Their dojutsu is extremely powerful, but it is the heart and soul of a warrior that determines their true gift. I believe any shinobi can surpass the sharingan in that regard, and I will prove it…

EDIT: Paid by Admin Ino
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Journal Entry 4

The Puppet Brigade elders have begun showing me the skillsets I would need in order to craft and fine-tune my own puppet building abilities. Along with the lessons I am receiving, the notes that my great uncle Mithrajin have laid out for the clan are valueable as well. They are giving me insight to one of the most skilled craftsmen of Sunagakure who developed 13 beautiful and refined puppets that have been lost since the end of the war… It would be a historic finding if I could reclaim those lost puppets. But for now I must find the means of a muse or inspiration to hone my own craft, to copy that of my uncle’s is not going to better me in anyway simply a means of cheating the process… Instead I must take in his notes and revolutionize it in some manner or form, though Mithrajin already had quite abit of it covered already… It is no simple task to be sure.

I went to seek out my sister after my errands done at the puppet brigade, she would be holding a dancing recital at the Takumi compound as she prepares for the spring festival the Inka hold annually. It is just an organization when we all gather and fast for a week and pray to the spirits for a good harvest for Sunagakure. So far the spirits have answered our prayers as there hasn’t been an extensive drought in over 50 years. That and the Karaiou are constantly creating new ways of better controlling the production of food supplies. It seems like all of us amongst the noble clans are really working together as a family to better ensure and sustain the security of Sunagakure. It is a task that brings pride to my life.

On the way to meeting Arietta, and dropping off a supply of scrap metals at the puppet brigade I did run into a curious individual from Iwagakure. He was quite enchanting, and dare I say my “type”? No it wasn’t Masque-san this time, though as much as I would have liked… it was another individual whose mysterious persona was very attractive. I could not help but notice… and I am quite sure he took notice of my notice as well. It is embarrassing how I get with handsome foreigners. After he assisted me with picking up the scrap metal, I apologized and offered him dinner perhaps to make amends – among other things… He gladly accepted the dinner and we enjoyed each others company, until I remembered my sister’s recital and he had to make preparations to move into Sunagakure. His name was Seero, a Hateshinai who I will undoubtedly enjoy stalking the next couple of days inbetween my jobs.

Before he left though, we were talking about making preparations for him to move into the compound. I simply had to see if there were any means of establishing a relations with this Hateshinai. In return I would offer him suitable payment for his services of bettering our understanding with Fuuinjutsu, I have always been fascinated with Fuuin techniques and their complexity yet beautiful numerical sequences. It is something that perhaps I too should master at a later point in time, but first things first… Back to the drawing board with my puppet designs. The 13 Zodiac puppets… I will find you wherever you are.

EDIT: Paid! Ino

Last edited by DM Chiyo on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[Administration]
Admin
[Administration]

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Remind me to pay you, good workies.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoverse2.rpg-board.net
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:47 am

Journal Entry 5

Today was a very long… strange… very – VERY strange day. I cannot really say where I should start. I began my day reading up on engineering manuscripts that I borrowed from the Karaiou, their drawings and diagrams are so complex it looks like some form of fuuinjutsu. It took a while to decipher, or at least dumb it down to –my- understanding… and then dozed off. Katriana woke me up with a platter full of freshly baked muffins, they were divine~! I never tasted something so delicious and amazing in my LIFE… To my shame, I did hoard them and pigged out quite abit. Stuffing myself with 8 muffins in a matter of minutes, it was a compulsion that had taken over me - The sin of Gluttony… that I will now regret for quite a while or until I can burn off the calories.

Then, Setsuna-chan and I had a small lunch together; we discussed about love and his relationship with Suzune-chan. I have always noticed there has been some sort of strong connection between the two. Not only that but the likely hood of a growing fan-base. Never did I see a more wanted individual as Setsuna-chan has become, perhaps Arietta as well. That was until later today, I broke that streak – got my ass handed to me too, but will bring more details about it later.

After lunch, I was heading back to the compound when I spotted Seero-kun heading out of the village. I tried to follow him but got lost in Rain Country… Eventually found my way to Fire Country West, where Katriana caught up and helped me back home. She also bribed me with another muffin, CURSES! These treats are things of the devil! We eventually caught up with Setsuna-chan again, who was talking with Rin-chan! Who is our newly crowned Champion of the 5 great nations. How lucky she is to have reached that point, the kind of will it takes to reach to that height is unfathomable. Satsume-san and Kaga-san both entered the finals too. I am sure both are equally amazing, and all those that participated are still champions in my eyes… Despite an Inka let alone a Suna nin, not winning I am still glad of the outcome, I mean… it wasn’t Hyou – right?

Rin-chan had to leave momentarily to catch up with her sensei for more training, likely the thing to do as the new coveted champion. There will be plenty of battles sent her way as others try to take her title. A person named Kemuri eventually visited us, and I welcomed him to sunagakure and even showed him the clan’s compound. I offered him a place to stay but he refused, Kat-chan and I set up a training appointment prior and offered him to come with but he sought to spar an individual instead and stayed with Setsuna-chan.

Katriana took me to the reserves of the compound, it is a great place to do some training – quite secluded. But first we had to injure ourselves… and she came at me with a sword to do it. I ran off, and the guards took notice so I had to find the means of doing it myself without her getting in trouble. I managed to tear a branch onto me, I think I broke my back (literally broke spine) but the training session proved successful. Kat-chan taught me her new custom medical substitution technique! It seems very resourceful and highly useful. I could make certain use of it.

-- It is late, I will continue more alittle later. Overall today was a very long day. (ACTUALLY GOT TO RP CUZ I WASN’T DMING, MY GAWRSH I MISSED IT)

Last edited by DM Chiyo on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Journal Entry 6

Continuation of what happened previously, after training I did a few other reports for the puppet brigade before catching up with Arietta and Katriana. They both apparently finished training on the same technique, or so I thought - until a handsome youth approached our compound. Apparently, a friend of Ari-bears named Zero - like the number right? But... is Zero really a number? Either way, the man was quite charming and appealing, immediately we both were drawn to him. I am uncertan however if Arietta is as interested in him as I was, but we were both going to find out where exactly his appetite was... Did he prefer Sushi Rolls or Oysters. It was abit of a competition that was laid out, likely apparant to everyone present. But it was I who came out the victor when I offered him a tour of the inka compound, more so to distance ourselves from prying eyes so that I can evaluate him. He passed with flying colors, but was abit difficlt to read as well - in the end we managed to get a dinner date out of the encounter. Mikoto 1 - Arietta 0.

I caught up with Setsuna-chan who was being led by Katriana up to her bedroom, I could only imagine what went on~ Though their reasoning was to show off possible additions made to it. Arietta arrived with a new boytoy, possible competition between me and this... Kitetsu Yuki~ He obviously has the looks to be a rival to win the affection of Zero-kun, we had an official challange of beauty, finesse, and grace to earn the right to be with Zero through a "walk off". Yes... It was intense and titantic. Never did I see someone so skilled as I, but I believe I came out the victor within the 5 rounds... and stripped down to a pair of speedos before Arietta feinted and Haku-san of the Hojo felt uncomfortable, and unfortunately Juzo-san came in at the wrong time to MISS EVERYTHING! ... I was looking so hot right then, I could feel it.

Towards the end of the evening, I tried to get Arietta to come train with me but with so many new faces arriving at the compound we had very little time to go training. Then to the unlikliest of surprises a certain Uchiha we all know and talk about comes strolling into the compound, dressed as one of us. Given that he did invite me to stay at his compound when we vacationed in Kumo, I offered him the same option. Hyou accepted and the terms that came with it. I tried my hardest to be as civil and restrained as possible with Hyou. In return he offered me a chip of stone - that of Saoren Uchiha, and claims he tore down Sao's statue for the sake of his clan and that they may never suffer to live under the shade cast by this tyranical ruler that had brought distress and disgrace to the Uchiha.

May Saoren and Ichiban Uchiha never show their presence in this world again.

Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:54 pm

Journal Entry 7

I am writing this at the Hojo compound, after a day of confrontation and tense situations we are beginning to slowly settle down in a more calmer and melodic atmosphere. Junsei-san and Masaru-kun are in the oasis at the Hojo compound, playing about which is certainly a good change. The day began with errands I needed to run early in the morning, in the crack of dawn no less, otherwise I wouldn’t have as much time to spend with my elders and discuss what sort of negotiations we are prepared to make with the Uchiha. After taking the first shift at the Hospital, I served a couple of hours at the puppet brigade with several projects set aside on my work station with citizens and karaiou requesting random gizmos requesting things to be fixed. I also had to inform my superiors of any other alterations or future puppet designs I may come up with in the future. The help I am getting from my great uncle’s memoirs help greatly.

After finishing my tasks, I headed to the compound where I would spend time appreciating being released from the Uchiha compound. Despite it being a couple of days, and kept in accommodating conditions… the thought of death never seemed so real. What plans did the Uchiha have – did Hyou’s father have, would I have been as lucky if Ryuu-dono was not home during Satsume’s diplomatic meeting with Hyou? I cannot say for sure, but Satsume did save me – I am truly grateful for the comrades we have made in Suna, the Arashi are noble and truly loyal. The first thing I decided to do when I got home was to munch on Katriana’s muffins because I fasted during my time in captivity, incase there were tamperings with the meals given to me at the Uchiha compound.

I haven’t even returned for a whole day, and Ryuu-dono appears with a gang of Uchiha at the compound’s entrance. They proceeded to make demands which Arietta could not comply with, and she asked them to leave, there may have been some tension but that is because Ari-bear has quite a lot on her mind. She is being placed through so much stress as it is. There were some aggressive things said, but it concluded with no engagement – though Ryuu now knows that the Raikage may likely seek to exile him and forwarns his clansmen this to be an act of treason. We are not sure at this point what will become of it… if Raikage will be able to handle himself against Ryuu… but we can only hope that everything will bode well in our favor. We will try another diplomatic meeting with the kage present, so that the Uchiha will not gang up on us without the aid of the surrounding clans in the honored court district.

It was a sad day to say goodbye to Zero-san who left the compound, and then Kiyoshi-san informed me of the others likely seeking to back out from our aid after the outbursts my sister made. I tried to show him that she is put through quite abit, but I know her intent is to keep civility between the Uchiha and Inka regardless. I will try to apologize to the other clansmen, and let them know how appreciative we are for their aid. We headed back down-stairs when an Inkan guard approached my sister and I about another messenger… this time it was a man named Sensui. He is the one who looked after me in the Uchiha compound, what his intentions were despite his master already having visited and set his ideas in motion is beyond me.

Willing to take his offer, we went with Junsei-dono at his compound in the hopes that he can moderate the meeting for us. It went fairly successful… though Sensui brought up many questions pertaining to the Stone of Gelel… apparently Saoren Uchiha had such interest in it. Why? For the spirits only truly know. I tried to show sensui though my view of what a shinobi is, and that this feud would dishonor that view – the fact that Ryuu-dono is attacking my sister and painting her the badguy in all of this is unfair and childish. He seeks to cause an uproar amongst the Uchiha when it was simply two foolish young star-struck lovers. Arietta never signed her life away to be with Hyou-san, and neither did he with her. What did they expect WOULD happen? They get married, and she is forced to live in his castle? … No, she is still an Inkan princess and her home is here with me, no matter what Hyou or his father pull I will be beside her to defend against anything thrown our way. Family is everything to me, and the Uchiha will not act on the ignorance of one man – or else the darkness that constantly shades their path will forever linger over them and all ties severed from the shinobi world. We will make sure, the Uchiha will never regain prominence again.

How could we start fighting amongst each other when we are already in war… this is still too aggrevating to wrap my mind around. It makes no sense.

On a lighter note, I learned the Oxygen transfer technique by practicing on several individuals… It was also the first time I ever actually kissed a girl, and it was with a Yamanaka named Alessia no less. It is … different? Not something I would foresee myself doing again anytime soon… but it was a alternate experience.

EDIT: Paid by Itachi!
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Journal Entry 8

Today was a day of days for me, a moment of awakening when my emotions had come pouring out and a deep seeded anger festered into my heart and soul… It was after returning on a mission from River Country, which we were making scouting and evacuation arrangements should we needed to have the means to go on foot. That I was informed my Imouto, Arietta Kaori Inka, was hospitalized after a recent kidnapping from the Nihano Compound. Right where the most advanced sort of Shinobi reside in the honored court district, she was taken regardless by some vile but powerful dark magic. I raced through Suna, my eyes saturated with the salty tears as I couldn’t help but imagine the worst sort of condition she may be in after another kidnapping while I was away. There will –not- be a third.

When I arrived, her bed was covered with supporters. Her dear friends and loved ones around her, and I appreciated all that support for her especially when she needs it most in this hour. I sat there, wondering, praying, hoping that the spirits will give her a speedy recovery but also thanked them for bringing her back home to us. Later on she went into greater detail as to what happened, I tried to paint a picture of it, and understand – the meaning behind the attack of an old defacted group of Inka… now working with Kurayomi?! This is… the most troubling, because even they could understand the implications of working with the dead walkers. We Inka for years tried to make negotiations with the Kurayomi, but they are the strangest sort of individuals… this coming from an Inka I know. It still doesn’t add up. Ari-bear concluded with the mention of Sati, I remembered a Sati – the descendant of Riku Inka in the time of great grandmother Seohyun and great uncle Mithrajin. Almost 10 years ago, she and the defected group of Inka had returned requesting to rejoin the clan. Something went wrong though… I remember Sati was also quite a bully, very interested in pain and suffering, especially if it is dealt to my sister and I.

There was no doubt that Sati was the one who did this to my sister, why – perhaps to reclaim the Inka as her own. Perhaps out of jealousy and spite for shunning them away for so long, what sort of darkness could have driven their souls to such despair…? I think I know… because I felt that darkness for the first time in my heart, after I met with Hyou-dono. Something stirred, an awakened anger and resentment – but I do not think it was targeting at Hyou or his father really. It was more centered towards me, and my failure to protect Arietta and be there for her. I cannot allow that to happen – not anymore. I lost against Hyou-dono in a match of wills, his skills were too overpowering with an Inton Dragon Attack… I will do better, because I must – it is what Haku-san encouraged me to do, and to him and his act of kindness towards me to set me back on the right path that I will not fail him or let him down.

My real training begins now…

Back to top Go down
[Administration]
Admin
[Administration]

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Gj, remind me this needs payment during my next QCCR, love.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoverse2.rpg-board.net
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:34 am

Journal Entry 9

It has been some time since my last journal entry, and much has happened to show for it. Further developing my great uncle’s puppet designs, I have noticed that Suzune-chan has also been enhancing her puppet creation technique to even higher levels. Whether or not my creations will match hers, is yet to be determined on the field of battle. I have been doing something out of the ordinary as well, inbetween my training and studies, I have been battling far more fiercely as of late so much so I can feel a great change in myself. My influence over my chakra and spiritual energy has grown slowly but surely, it feels as if I may be ready this time for a second encounter against the Covenant troops. The last time, I was unarmed and had no real techniques but now I have all that I need – it is thanks to the encouragement I have received from my kin including Imouto, Ari-bear.

We have been training late at nights while the others are asleep - Arietta with our kin Aura healing and restoration techniques, while I would enhance the offensive and defensive capabilities of our hiden jutsu. I have even created a dragon technique of my own that is sure to rival that of any others, though it is quite taxing to say the least. I have no doubt that Hyou too has grown, and I can see growth among everyone here in Sunagakure. We are becoming the shinobi we were intended to become in this war… we may even be ready for chunin. That however is yet to be decided on the great battle to come.

After battling Kitetsu, Kaga, and Hyou I have learned much about the use of the puppet technique and what drawbacks and advantages it poses. Kitetsu seemed to have discovered it quite quickly, Kaga had he used his byakugan could have taken advantage of it as well, and Hyou-san certainly over powered me with his dragon technique… but that is why I must strive for better innovation and means to keep me strong on the edge of technology. The Karaiou already foresee that perhaps the age of ninjutsu will fade, and the use of technology is the future and likely the key to winning this war. I believe that technology to an extent is needed to further better our future, however we cannot lose sight of our origins and such traditions – there should be a balance which I hope will be displayed in my craft of both individuality, creativity, beauty, and undoubted power in the combination of my puppets.

Living in the armory, I have been spending some time also doing research among other clans and styles namely the Arashi since they specialize in Fuuton and will greatly aid me in my replication of it in my Fuuton based puppets or the Celestial set that uncle Mithrajin created decades past. My work will mirror his, and surpass it in time even that of the great Monzaemon Chikamatsu.

EMET-SELCH, THE TRUTH BARER
An Offensive Puppet, White Horse in form (6 ft high, 7 ft long) with burning blue eyes, pressure treated white cedar wood plates, and several cables for a tail. It possesses the Zodiac signet of Gemini on its forehead colored Radiant Yellow, distinguishing it as a part of a set that share the same color signet representing the element Wind.

EMMEROLOTH, HOLY QUEEN
A Defensive Puppet, White Tiger in form (5 ft high, 7 ft long) with burning blue eyes, pressure treated white cedar wood plates, and an aerodynamic casing. It possesses the Zodiac signet of Aquarius on its forehead colored Radiant Yellow, distinguishing it as a part of a set that share the same color signet representing the element Wind.

HALMARUT, THE ARBITER
A Tactical Puppet, White Wolf in form (4 ft high, 6 ft long) with burning blue eyes, pressure treated white cedar wood plates, and a reflective sheen cloaking this puppet in invisibility. It possesses the Zodiac signet of Libra on its forehead colored Radiant Yellow, distinguishing it as a part of a set that share the same color signet representing the element Wind.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:59 am

Journal – 10

RIVALRY

It’s this morning when I returned from a mission in Spring Country, it seems a lot of us are keeping ourselves busy these days. Imouto is busy training hard in her dancing routines pushing herself beyond her normal limits, likely for the seasonal spring festival that we will be holding. Normally we would hold such a ceremony and gathering in Spring Country, however due to the current state of things – it is best to keep it a small gathering. I myself haven’t gotten to doing much preparation for it yet. However I think I will be working with Suzune-chan in making some sort of colorful display of theatrical show. Hmmm… so many stories to go by, perhaps the founding of Suna since it was the first Shinobi Village founded in the ninja world. Or perhaps one about a forbidden love – just bringing that up reminds me of the annoying situation my sister got herself in with Hyou-san. I haven’t even seen the guy in a while though, I wonder if Ryuu-dono actually ended up killing him. In which case it is only more serious trouble for us, especially if what is said is true with them conspiring with the Covenant.

I had hoped I would be able to finish my next series of Puppets, the Celestial Set after finishing my review of the Arashi Clan and the Takumi’s prowess in both wind and musical techniques however it will be quite some time before they are ready. The plans that great Uncle had are fairly old and weathered – difficult to read, but that is fine because I didn’t expect it all to go by smoothly. I will utilize my own ingenuity in these puppets as well, just need the time to formulate it all out.

I was heading to the Compound to check up on my sister and kin after the mission, before I caught up with Kiyoshi who seemed to try to avoid much of the noise going on. I suppose the poor guy just wanted some solitude to think and focus on his thoughts. I offered him company for a short while, before Zero and Kaga and then lastly Imouto herself showed up. Zero seemed distant as well, quite gloomy for some reason. He informed me that he and Kemuri are not in good terms after he gotten both them kicked out of the Inka Compound over some words exchanged whilst he was inebriated. To think that Kemuri would turn out to be a drunkard – over what I imagine, I should try to reason with him as it isn’t on his image as a shinobi. Ari-bear always the delight tried to soften the atmosphere with her smile and warm demeanor before I left her to talk to Zero in private, likely he needed it. I took the hunky Hyuuga, Kagayaite with me to do some training at the woods.

On my way there I caught up with Masaru-kun, invited him along with kiyoshi but he seemed to still have a lot on his mind. Masaru then brought his friend Boushi-kun, but he seemed abit shy or… frightened of what I am unsure of just yet. I finished my training in the Aura Seal: Bliss technique with Imouto supervising but really hit on by Masaru-kun who tried to use the Oxygen Transfer Technique. I… used my influence to also hit on a Kaga-kun and ummm… “persuaded” him to take his shirt off? I suppose throwing it up in the trees was abit childish – but it helped me focus in completing the technique. Zero-kun also took off his shirt whilst training, I offered to do the same and damn did I work it… Journal, I am telling you – I worked THAT. Before giving someone a seizure looking over my body, namely Imouto because I imagine she is very embarrassed when her older brother tries to model. And then… -he- came… Kitetsu… my rival. The moment we locked eyes, it was on. We began our strip tease – it was intense, but yet again I came out the victor. Silly boy, doesn’t he know not to mess with a REAL man? It is inevitable though we will have another walk off eventually, hopefully more men can take off their shirts too – oh that perhaps reminds me of a routine Myself, Zero, Kaga, and Kitetsu can work on together for a festival… Uncle would kill me.

Anyway, back to the drawing board. More ideas to come I am sure, Though I heard there was a carnival in town earlier… I wonder if I could find a clown or something to entertain the children…

(Mikoto / Zero / Kaga / Kitetsu / Shuyin, next coming boyband!)
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:22 am

Journal – 10

Love Game

Woke up this morning with a stiff neck, I think it has something to do with sleeping ontop of metal plates – who knew they weren’t so therapeutic for our bodies. Anyway, I immediately started work on a senior Puppet Brigade nin’s puppet. I had to rebuild the entire thing within a short minute’s time, likely a test of my skill and quality as a puppet ninja despite spreading myself quite thing. It was a difficult task and I barely made it within 2 seconds of the time being up… Little did I know that he actually shortened the time to make it impossible, and the fact that I completed it kinda left him speechless before he ousted himself. It was a pretty proud moment to say the least, that I beat the record by 10 seconds, heh… it is certainly a great deal of thanks to Great Uncles mentoring through his notes. I have learned quite abit.

After doing my errands at the Armory, I headed to the compound before spotting a gathering of people along the streets of Suna. Imouto, Alessia, Boushi, Seero, and Zero were all present. We were talking and discussing several things – matters revolving around the spirits infact. Why? I am still unsure… what the sudden interest of our clans workings are, but they certainly seemed intrigued. I also informed Imouto to try out performing at the spring festival that is coming up, but she is as timid as ever about her capabilities. I tried to be as encouraging as possible, because I –know- how amazing she is in dancing, healing, fuuin… and so much more! She is a really great sister, and the fact that she let Zero-kun help me study medical ninjutsu on him just means a lot.

Zero-kun also was very warm to me, and offered to assist me in some medical training. I asked if we would be able to meet up at the hospital for it while Seero wished to talk to me. We went back to the compound where Seero would stand before the threshold of the portal – and then absorbed some of the spiritual residue in the gateway. Little did we all know, a transformation had occurred with Seero becoming his animal spirit! It was… the most frightening sight I ever seen, he had 6 arms, 8 eyes, and hair growing along his arms and legs. He was becoming a humanoid spider! He then began to let the energy flow out of him as he reverted back to his original state… but it was certainly a learning experience for us all.

I returned to the hospital where I would continue with Zero’s checkup, it was on a professional level with Masaru-kun supervising and assisting me. Zero-kun seemed very healthy for the most part despite sleep deprived. I Offered to put him to sleep and wait for Masaru as he went to fetch some of the vaccines that Zero were in dire need of, shots are always easier to apply on people with little to no resistance afterall. In the mean time, I tried to feed Zero some vitamins – or what I thought were vitamins… but were infact Viagra pills which resulted in him… being… quite excited. I tried to undo the effects of the pills by using medical application on it, but it only made the matter worst. Already walking a slippery slope I had no other choice but to dive in and complete the procedure through the medical application. NOTHING HAPPENED! But… I was the one who ended up covered with Zero’s well, lets just not go there. It was a messy training session, one that required a cold shower – several of them.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:38 pm

EDIT: Paid by Ino!
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:29 pm

Journal 11

ENEMY OF MY ENEMY… IS MY FRIEND?

Due to recent events of shinobi within the alliance being kidnapped and or assassinated, the most current being Suzune-chan and Satsume-kun – the Kazekage has appointed me to lead a small group to find Boushi-kun who deserted the village in search of his boyfriend Masaru-kun. I had no idea nor was I aware that Masaru, along with others have been tainted by something – possessed by an unnatural force that had enhanced their powers to great limits that … worries me. The person I was initially assigned to work with was Shi Kurayomi, the witchling that I encountered some time ago in the arena. We had a heated exchange of words, and then she kept teasing me all the way to Fire Country, despite however annoying she was – she is still a Suna nin and our mission took presidence. It wasn’t until somewhere mid-way of reaching Fire Country did she reveal that Boushi-kun is some sort of distant relative of hers. Great… I am endangering my life for another Kurayomi. They seem to be rising in fast numbers these days, and they say that Inka have large families >_>…

I had to options, to abandon the mission and let my pride get the best of me or try to work with an unexpected group of people like the Kurayomi… It was a difficult decision, one which reminds me everyday of what kind of hell my sister was put through in her imprisonment by our cousin Sati and her Kurayomi friends. I had to put it behind me and focus on my duties professionally as a shinobi of Sunagakure. That is above all else… or so I kept trying to tell myself. To my surprise though… it wasn’t all that bad working with Shi on this task – however once I went on ahead to check a room for us to rest, she informed Boushi of me being an inka and he high-tailed it out of there. Here I thought the Kurayomi would have the smarts to avoid saying certain things to rile up her relative, guess not.

We caught up with Boushi-kun eventually after doing some minor training, she tried to calm him down and I assured him that Masaru-kun is my friend too. We heard his story of what happened to Masaru and others… Kitetsu, Zero, and Sensui being the others. With concern over what could have turned them against us? Kitetsu and Zero are important to my sister and I, and Sensui was one of the more… civilized Uchiha that I met since ever. It is disappointing to think that such shinobi of high esteem would turn on their village, but we knew something must be the reason behind all of this. Boushi, Shi, and I continued our search for Masaru as we headed off south to the land of springs in the hopes we find what we were looking for.

Upon resting for another days journey, Shi was left behind at the tiger temple when Boushi and I agreed she is likely untrained against a force of whatever we were going to face. We continued alone before taking another rest at a port-town south of spring country, there we got our reinforcements… Alessia and Kaga-kun arrived and we informed them of the situation, along with how this is NOT a mission but a personal attempt to save friends from some sort of foreign power. Kaga-kun understood, and ever the hero was ready to take on the challenge head on. If ever I was to have relations with a Hyuuga, it would likely be him. Alessia-chan though reluctant at first did agree to assist.

When we reached the shores of the island of Spring, we set up a goal to try and find our targets – isolate them from the pack and then bring them back home for questioning. Alessia faced Zero, I had Kitetsu – though couldn’t find him, Kaga-kun went to face Sensui, and Boushi of course had to see Masaru-kun. I could not find Kitetsu however, and had to help out one of the pairs being Alessia and Zero. Zero certainly did not seem himself, his eyes were dialated and obviously under some influence, they were gleaming a soft red hue as well… something unholy radiated from him and the others. I was scared what they were capable and sure enough, it felt like we were fighting Chunin level shinobi. We had no other choice but to retreat… Thankfully Alessia, Kaga-kun,and I returned back home to suna to further plan things out. However Boushi was captured and most likely turned as well.

After sending a report to the kazekage, a letter from Sensui who seems to be the groups leader threatens that anymore confrontations or rescue attempts will lead to casualties. What the Kazekage plans I am uncertain, but I hope we come up with something soon.

Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:10 am

Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter APPROVED_zps6c9bf71e
[PAID]
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Journal 12

MISSION: LAND OF RIVERS

Recently I have returned from an expedition in the land of rivers, it is a continuing project with the Hateshinai clan as they are assigned to set up a base of operations for an evacuation sealing technique should things go wrong in the siege of Sunagakure. The Kazekage likely has other alternative precautions as well should thing heads south with plan A. The operation desert storm – as I like to call it, seems to be going smoothly. I was assisting with the erection of runic obelisks along the perimeter of the seal which will be utilized to transport the citizens of Suna to that place of location. Puppet nin, among other members of Suna’s honorary court like the hojo are busy concealing the pillars to avoid any attention from the covenant forces in land of fire, through their invisibility techniques.

Establishing a clear network of resources also to help venture the large populace further into River country, and likely around to the new construction of the 1 alliance village Is going to be set soon. The construction underway I hear is one of the largest ever conceived. It is my hope that it will be a true testament of how despite all odds the shinobi alliance is firm and strong in its resolve for a unified world. The covenant however has tainted that image.

We have received word that through the good works of numerous allied shinobi in the region, we have gained a good amount of diplomatic strength with nations like the land of springs and tea country. We hope to further spread our relationships among other neutral villages but at this point it is too difficult and too soon to discern what or how we are to go about it. Regardless, I have high hopes in the kazekage and our shinobi. We will win this war, because we have to.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Journal 12

WHAT HAS BECOME OF ME

I am writing this now as a possible last will and testament for my sister, Arietta Sappa-Inka. Hospitalized, lost my left eye, my left arm, and both legs – the only means of conveying my thoughts into words right now is through the use of a codex and our clans fuuin techniques. How… did this all go so wrong. I was reading one of my most interesting books yesterday morning, when I had two visitors. Kagayaite and Zero… both of whom I greeted quite poorly, with distance and perhaps some content. Kagayaite claims me not fit for the profession of a medical shinobi, Zero claims me unfit in other aspects beside professional. Perhaps bitterness has suited me, as it now has filled whats left of me as I lay here crippled… In all honesty, I do regret what I did – perhaps if I was more open like a true prince aught to such karma would not fall before me. I blame noone but myself for what led to these consequences, it is the decree of the kami and the spirits I am what I am.

Sister, know if you are reading this that I do love you and have always aspired to become like you. However, there was jealousy in certain points of my life you gifted with the talent of both wisdom, skill in medical ninjutsu, and undefiable strength – and that you have captured the hearts of two promising men. I wish you both all the happiness in the world, and if I should live to see the day that you become a mother – it would mean the proudest day of my life. Otherwise, I will be protecting you from the otherside in anyway I can as our parents protect us now. I love you.

Later on towards the mid-day, the alarms rang with the call to arms heralded for a sky battle to be wages above the battle lines. What forces remained on the ground did clash – but our mission was to prevent the covenant from gaining an upper hand with aerial superiority… It would have been one of the most difficult missions of my career, let alone the most honorable ones on my part to serve as captain for Kiyoshi, Kirito, and Zero-san. All three show great promise in shinobi, and I know they will win this war. To serve alongside such other esteemed captains and their crew of the ships: “ Big and Bad”, the “Valkyrie”, and the “1337” Elite. Several of our ships had fallen – including my own the SS Hancock. But myself and our crew managed to evacuate successfully and board neighboring ships. I unfortunately landed on the enemy ship. But it was something I had to do, by diverting the attention of the Kurayomi threat and their intense techniques. My chakra wavered substantially but to face 4 foes and 6 summons of skeletons were far beyond my normal pay grade. Thankfully I had Kirito, Kiyoshi, and Zero to back me up. A captain cannot ask for any better soldiers than those three.

Towards what I can only imagine the end of the battle, it all went terribly dark. There was pain… a lot of pain from inside as if my body was swelling with raw energy that is trying to make it burst. I noticed with my remaining one good eye, that my arm was torn off me, my legs gave way after the painful sensation and it fell numb. My body and torso mangled organs felt as if they were being shuffled about. This is the forbidden arts that the Kurayomi practice, the type of arts that are deadly and to dangerous to be wielded in the world. It is what took away my shinobi way.

From what happened then I cannot say, but I felt a release… a calm… a warmth that bathed over me and for a moment I felt as if I was meditating again in the spirit world. I possibly died for a few quick minutes, but it was through the skill of my adopted daughter Katriana that I survived. She has great potential, to rival if not exceed that of our great grandmother – Seohyun Sappa Inka. Though, some dark part of me deep in side wishes… a more merciful thing to do was let me slip away. But I could not, not after what I have done – what I have yet to do – what my responsibilities are to this village, alliance, and most importantly my kin. However, as of now I am without a voice – without a capable body – and without much faith that my career as a Shinobi will go beyond what transpired yesterday.

So here I lay, on the hospital bed… staring at the ceiling for countless hours. The pain though subsided with the morphine, is still felt in my very soul. The hands that have enabled me to perform my passion is gone. The legs that carried me to my goals no longer there. But the heart of the old Mikoto still exists, questioning whether it was “worth it” in the end to take such consequences. My logic tells me such sacrifice is an obligation of every shinobi, my heart tells me – it should not be so. This war… will take us, change us in ways we would never imagine – there is more blood, flesh, and lives yet to be claimed by it. And something else, an unsettling aura of despair that something even more troubling has yet to come…

Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Journal Entry 14

What is this terrible feeling rushing over me? I cannot see out the windows, but it seems that there is chaos running in the streets. A red light is seen bathed out my bedroom window – the need to hurt something swelling… never have I felt this way before, it feels good. There is nothing I can do in my state right now, how can I. There is sounds echoeing in the hallway, screaming of men, women, and children alike as I hear the soft smacks of flesh made against the stone pavement. Is there a terrorist attack –within- sunagakure? It cannot be the covenant can it? What is going on… Imouto, wherever you are please be safe… There is nothing but darkness now, the generators have been cut off – and the only lights are of bon fires made from wreckage out in the streets. It seems like all of Sunagakure is in a chaotic state as before, like that day Konoha fell…

I too was ill prepared for that moment, and now more so. How can I defend my home while disembodied like this. The pain… it is unbareable, but the morphine is alleviating most of this suffering. If only the past few days could be erased of numbed away too. I haven’t even seen my sister yet, and this concerns me – none of my kin have visited beside maybe kiyoshi… something is going on out there and I cant… do a single damn thing to stop it. I am just sitting here, calculating, praying that my friends can find the means and the will power to fight this threat.

Whats more, another terrible presence is felt out in the outskirts. I don’t know how long we have until this war is already lost. I just hope that if there is a miracle we can have one soon. Otherwise, all that we have struggled for in this village and nation would be for naught. Suna was the first village to be created and it will be among the first – beside konoha now to fall to ruin. Like Kiri and Iwa before it. We cannot have that… I don’t want my home to befall such a fate. Please, everyone be strong and endure to fight back this darkness.

Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:00 am

Rock Lee paid me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter   Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - Memoirs of Suna's Mad hatter
Page 1 of 1