NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mist Ninja Unite?

Go down 
+4
FrEaKsHoW
CopyKat
autokilla
T-DM Kisame
8 posters
AuthorMessage
T-DM Kisame

T-DM Kisame

Mist Ninja Unite? Empty
PostSubject: Mist Ninja Unite?   Mist Ninja Unite? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:44 pm

I play a Kiri-ninja. A Few others play Kiri-ninja... and the plot were Mist was "taken over" by some thing has never progressed since server inception. Can we either begin a plot to restore the Village or create a neo-Kiri village subfaction? It just seems odd for one of the Great Five to be wiped off the face of the map and the other Four Villages not do anything to help reclaim it/survivors not making an initiative to get this done?
Back to top Go down
autokilla

Mist Ninja Unite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Ninja Unite?   Mist Ninja Unite? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:13 pm

i agree, i also think something should get done about kiri, either by the other villages or just by kiri surviviors. Even -if- the other villages would icly do nothing, the kiri surviviors would try to reclaim kiri, no matter what
Back to top Go down
CopyKat

CopyKat

Mist Ninja Unite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Ninja Unite?   Mist Ninja Unite? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:44 am

Go for it. But last I checked the Covenant use Kiri and Konoha as primary hubs (Yes they're not really active. But you'd be facing their aces to get it back..)
Back to top Go down
FrEaKsHoW

FrEaKsHoW

Mist Ninja Unite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Ninja Unite?   Mist Ninja Unite? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:52 am

I'd say it's a case of rank up and take it back yourselves. I have no doubt the DM's will play it out if you all march on your hometown, But...

1) I really doubt they will hold your hand in such a major RP session, you may have a few npc's to RP taking on the trash shinobi but the big dawgs such as the kage level leader would be up to you guys.

2) It would have to be treated like attacking a shinobi village, ie rank 10 danger event. If you die then yoouuuu deaaaad.

3) Let the DM's know in advance so you can have a few on at once and have smaller/better/more intimate battles across the city rather than 1 big messy one.
Back to top Go down
T-DM Kisame

T-DM Kisame

Mist Ninja Unite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Ninja Unite?   Mist Ninja Unite? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:33 am

Do you know how rediculously long it takes to "Rank up" on Naruto servers? Too long. Id be all for Freakshow's idea if there were set requirements for Ranking up and a Token system for leveling up or something. Because I've been a genin, worked to chuunin, slaved to jounin, been a sage... been told to start over... and done this so many times that each time with each different server version it seems that two things happen.

Jutsu Learning becomes more difficult
Ranking up becomes a nightmare

So overall... Id like to see the DMs either move some plot along or retcon it, because this Covenant thing has been kinda overrated/lame in my op pinion, and I dont mean insult, but it is.
Back to top Go down
Admin Hidan

Admin Hidan

Mist Ninja Unite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Ninja Unite?   Mist Ninja Unite? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:31 pm

I have been plotting such a plot line yes.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

Mist Ninja Unite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Ninja Unite?   Mist Ninja Unite? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Kiri-Ninja just recently started being popular (Congratz and welcome back Kiri peeps!) Before, even in NV 1 there were 2 villages that kinda had the fewest populations. (Kirigakure & Iwagakure) hence the admin's decision to restrict them for the time being, until we had a more larger player base. Now that there are people willing to play said villages I am sure (IF brought up to the staff as you did in your first post, in a composed and respectable manner) it will be handeled. They wanna play Kiri ninja too (why? heavens knows, you all smell like fish) It just means a potential nice event for you guys to reclaim said village.

Frustrations on rank ups, or progression of -any- sort was always (even in NC) dealt by DMs only and they are few in number / juggling life too. Forge & the others are making alot of repairs on things (the most simplest of them - log in, gain armor / stat stuff / gp / level up) that the predecessors havent even bothered to touch. Seriously? That in an of itself is a big leap from "Just rp". These guys are serious about making this place great. I always mentioned it, even back as a DM with NC: Scripts are a necessity in any server. RP can only go so far before you have burned out DMs, and players logging on incapable of doing much on their own.

Keep requests / concerns / comments coming, but make them productive (with possible solutions!) It will help save time and likely you figured out a masterpiece that could help aid the server as a whole too.
Back to top Go down
T-DM Kisame

T-DM Kisame

Mist Ninja Unite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Ninja Unite?   Mist Ninja Unite? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:39 pm

How about that sub-forum for Mist? >>
Back to top Go down

Mist Ninja Unite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Ninja Unite?   Mist Ninja Unite? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Considering Kiri is in Covenant hands you're supposed to be in Kumo anyways, post there till Kiri is retaken.
Back to top Go down
T-DM Kisame

T-DM Kisame

Mist Ninja Unite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Ninja Unite?   Mist Ninja Unite? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:51 pm

>_> I'd like a Kiri sub-forum for Mist ninja to commune/post our rosters and stuff none the less. Being in Kumo doesnt mean that we dont deserve a sub-forum to keep our "faction" organized.
Back to top Go down
Admin Tsunade

Admin Tsunade

Mist Ninja Unite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Ninja Unite?   Mist Ninja Unite? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:48 pm

Until such a time that Kirigakure, a separate sub-forum is not a necessary component of the forums. You can however, make a make shift roster of your own if you so wish. While it may or may not be considered official, at least you'll have it.
Back to top Go down

Mist Ninja Unite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Ninja Unite?   Mist Ninja Unite? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:29 pm

Any posts made outside of their official spots such as training posts or shinobi rosters will not be counted as official. Don't waste your time or mine by doing this because your training will not count. There honestly is -no- Kirigakure faction since most of the Kirigakure genin who would have graduated, in this case "you" Dale, would have graduated at Kumo after Kirigakure fell. There is no "faction" to organize.

If you're Kiri, you post in Kumo where everyone has been since the war started and ended. If you don't like that? I'm sorry its the rules and until a point comes when Kirigakure is a playable village in the effect that you can actually play IN the village and it is not occupied there will not be a subforum. I'm tired of dancing around the topic and trying to be nice about it without saying it and now I am...

No there will not be a Kirigakure forum any time soon you're linked to Kumogakure for now. Play and post there those are the rules. If you don't like it I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
T-DM Kisame

T-DM Kisame

Mist Ninja Unite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Ninja Unite?   Mist Ninja Unite? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:19 pm

After deliberating with Ayame, I have decided the issue isnt worth pursuing. Sorry for wasting time.
Back to top Go down
Hiyo/Sugao

Hiyo/Sugao

Mist Ninja Unite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Ninja Unite?   Mist Ninja Unite? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Deleted Inflammatory Post and Locking the topic...if I can..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mist Ninja Unite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Ninja Unite?   Mist Ninja Unite? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mist Ninja Unite?
Page 1 of 1