NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T-DM Kisame

T-DM Kisame

To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy Empty
PostSubject: To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy   To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:20 am

Shiro Ramamochi... a name that would possibly live on in infamy as a deadly blade master who would rise up from the ashes of a torn apart Kirigakure in hopes to restoring what was lost. This is an account of his travels and journey... a survivor of the fall of Mist and a patriot to the bloody path of assassination and murder the Village once held as it's claim to fame. Having traveled far and wide across the Lands of the Great Five since the death of his grandfather, this log was his way of documenting his findings...

Since the death of my Grandfather, I've traveled Fire Country and Water Country looking for more survivors of Kirigakure... possibly as refugees or just hiding and building up their strength. I've found none to this date and it is upon today, 8-27 that I find myself in the Land of Wind... particularly the Sand Village. Upon entering this place. Ive learned of one individual of pertinent skill that might help me increase my blade skills... Mizuki. This is a name I will commit to memory. Along with the names Shiba Inuzuka, Yuki Himitsu, and Amegawa Saru. Interesting lot those last three were.

My general opinion is that I will not find any survivors of Kirigakure out here in Wind Country, but a gain in skill and some intelligence as well as ally building never hurt. Possibly one day, I might make some actual progress on my goal of one day reviving Mist as a true member of the Great Five and kicking all those degenerate pieces of trash out of what is rightfully my home.

- The Coming Storm; Shiro Ramamochi...
Back to top Go down
T-DM Kisame

T-DM Kisame

PostSubject: Re: To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy   To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:28 pm

I gained some more intelligence from Yuki Himitsu concerning the fact that there are other Mist survivors walking about. One in particular seems to enjoy killing and uses a water coating jutsu skill-set. I will keep my eyes peeled and my ears keen for more information. In the mean time outside of making merry with the blind girl, I've been focusing my energy on gaining an atonement with Handashi's old sword, Chihiro. I'm not the same man Handashi was, but I have a noble goal, and I can feel the spirit of the sword resonating with that. It will take more time, but I feel in the end... I will claim this sword and the sword will help me reclaim the homeland.

It still begs curiousity about the Sand Village. It seems so quiet, and it's yet frequented by shinobi of other Villages without fear. Is this because of Sand's lack of what appears to be a prominent military? Or do they just not care about potential spies and networks forming in their infrastructure? Whatever the case. I will make note to tread lightly until I can locate this Mizuki person and begin honing my blade skills under her charge, if she accepts me as a student.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy   To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:11 pm

TOKENS TO BE PAID

Shiro - 4
Back to top Go down
T-DM Kisame

T-DM Kisame

PostSubject: Re: To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy   To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Training Log -___

Shiro had gathered himself in the arena of Kumogakure' and prepared himself for stance based training. It was a necessary skill to posses as a swordsman. If you could swing a sword, you were okay. If you could swing a sword with skill, you were awesome. Stances were part of building the skilled needed to be awesome, and Shiro wasnt about to be anything less than awesome. If there was to be a swordsman in Mist once it was restored, it was going to be him and his skills were to be renowned. As for building himself up, he began with the technique for pure offensive power. To Shiro, the best offense was the best defense... especially with the power to read movements. The offensive stance simply relied on building up chakra for rapid and powerful strikes.

Shiro trained with the technique, but only in short bursts as it took a lot out of him. His form at first was sloppy and unrefined, but as the day went on, he felt an otherworldly force guiding his movements. Was this the power of Handashi Ramamochi and his other ancestors from the Ramamochi branch and possible Hitokachi elders he knew nothing of? Whatever it was, he felt his chakra stabilizing and his power increasing with each strike. The stance still burned away at his chakra reserves pretty harsh-like so this was going to be one of those things he used to decide a fight, not lean on it like a crutch... this was a stance and a skill, it took raw effort and hard work, not some easy feat like flicking on a doujutsu.

It was as the sun set that he finally ended his training and Shiro sat down to watch the orange hues in the sky. It gave him inspiration to work harder with future jutsu to come and to put more effort into the stronger techniques and finer forms he would develop, but still... at the end of the day, he felt tired... but he was awesome.

C-Rank Bukijutsu: Offensive Stance Training
Back to top Go down
T-DM Kisame

T-DM Kisame

PostSubject: Re: To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy   To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:57 pm

Shiro had been gathering strength and power due to constant training in Sunagakure's harsh environment. The blazing heat and scorching sun caused him to work harder and push his body to it's limits as he trained in his blade style "Kiri no Arashi" or Mist Storm style which was dedicated to the heavy handed swings and harsh blows of Seven Swordsmen past. He was also a Ramamochi, a branch descendant of the Hitokachi clan, so it was only natural in his DNA for him to practice with a sword.

Still throughout his training, Shiro had a habit of running into trouble. First he had stumbled in on a mission of some importance or whatever, for now we will never know. His actions and killing prowess ended the mission early, a little too early for the Kumogakure shinobi's tastes as it left them with some mystery hanging in the air as to what was causing the Snakes to migrate onto Cat territory. The fact that he might have spoiled his team's chance to learn this information didnt phase him and only urged him to gain further strength to crush his enemies with.

It was only a few days later that Shiro was conned, alongside a group of others, into taking a trip to an island resort only to be ripped off of Five-thousand Ryo and be ditched on a deserted island under the guise of a genjutsu. Shiro ended up finally breaking his illusion that had a grip on his mind and so did his friends as they all realized they had been tricked by a read coated, tea drinking, bastard. Certain death on the island was imminent until fate brought them an out. A small pirate vessel had shown up to claim some treasure they had thought buried on the island. Nearly dieing in combat, Shiro slew one of the pirates by shoving a suicide cyanide pill down his throat with the most wicked knuckle-sandwich maneuver he had ever pulled off. The other pirates were disbatched, except for one, who was captured and used to help guide them while Shiro drove the ship back to port.

Now having caught up with logging his adventures, the young Kiri-survivor now scours Suna looking for a specific vendor in town that sells particularly good tea. Having checked at the Red-Sand Market and putting an inquiry with some chuunin, Shiro waits for a response back or some leads to turn up that might point him in the right direction into getting revenge with that Red Coated, Tea Drinking, bastard. Stealing money from a ninja was a deadly thing to do, but to steal money from a Kirigakure ninja... that was just signing your own death-warrant with a smile on your face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy   To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:32 pm

5 tokens to be paid
Back to top Go down
T-DM Kisame

T-DM Kisame

PostSubject: Re: To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy   To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:54 pm

Shiro had come a long way since his graduation and induction into the cruel life of pain and strife that a ninja must face day in and day out. His path to power and reasons for it were not for his own gain, but for the innocents that had been forced into a life of fear and suffering under the unruly conditions and mercenary slum that Mist had now been forced to play host to since the Covenant set up shop. It was never about him to begin with. Shiro Ramamochi had been born for a specific purpose and a job to do set down by ancestral rite and guidance of the Ramamochi Tao. His destiny was to be one of the liberators of Mist and the protectors of the Mizukage, that all pointed him to being one of the Seven Swordsmen like his ancestors were before him.

Through harsh training, Shiro had learned the arts of Fuuinjutsu under a skilled Jounin survivor of Mist known as "The Leviathan Waker", Takashi Yuki. He was the leader of the Rebel Mist Coallition and was the speaker for Mist when it came to the affairs of the Alliance Shinobi. It is thought that the man shall become the next Mizukage if, and when Mist is restored. This training involved Shiro learning and applying the use of a hidden skillset of Sealing Techniques to his body to create a Strength Seal that would allow him to fight on the level of shinobi who could use their Bloodline limits to surpass normal opponents. The Swordsman wasnt going to fall behind the Kekkai Genkai users, as it was in Mist Tradition to rely on yourself and your skills, not your bloodline talents for your strengths.

The Power that Shiro had gotten was matched up when Takashi Yuki had then sent him to train under EX-ANBU Jounin Instructor, Tsuka Amatsu. He was a descendant of the Tsuka Amoya who was Handashi Ramamochi's instructor, and so it was an uncanny chance of fate that Shiro would be instructed in enhancing his stealth, the pressure points, vital organs, and chakra regions as well as the one gruesome dissection technique a Hunter Ninja would need to butcher a killed Missing Ninja to learn their jutsu secrets. The training was long and harsh, but in the mountain ranges of Lightning Country, the time didnt matter, but the principles learned there were the real gems of achievement. It wasnt until Shiro had finally met Amatsu's approval rating of Grade A that he was allowed to even return to Cloud were he ended up participating in the Genin Tournament and earned his promotion to Chuunin Shinobi of Mist as well as Full Fledged Hunter Shinobi.

The saga of the hero continues, as he gathers Mist, and begins his struggle to take out Missing Ninja operatives of the Covenant legions, hopefully to weaken their dark grasp on this world.

// Post for Hunter Ninja Job/ Second Trait : Hero
Back to top Go down
[Forum DM] Kakashi

[Forum DM] Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy   To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:47 pm

//3 tokens to be paid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy   To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Gather Mist - Shiro's Legacy
Page 1 of 1