NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Server Scripts for new players and/or characters.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Server Scripts for new players and/or characters. Empty
PostSubject: New Server Scripts for new players and/or characters.   New Server Scripts for new players and/or characters. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:31 am

DMs, or myself, will no longer be needed to set you up.

So I wanted to let you all know that I have worked up a new set of scripts that will make it easier for new players and future characters. 

-When you enter the server as a new character you will be given enough EXP to reach level 15.

-You will be given the array of items useful for your character. (dice bag, emote wand, etc.)

-You will be given 5,000 gold for modifying items.

-You will be given two items, a cloak and headband(amulet). These will give you a set of feats and skills that will help with your characters.

I have had it brought up that there is not a weapon vendor in the module anymore either. I will likely create a shop in the OOC where you can buy weapons for 100 gold or so a piece with no resale value, so buy wisely. With school and work pressing down on me I will likely not get this done till the holiday weekend if I'm not doing homework. Till then if you need any other miscellaneous items or weapons please ask a DM in a PM on the forums or IG, but remember they are players too don't push them to get on the DM client.
Back to top Go down

New Server Scripts for new players and/or characters.
Page 1 of 1