NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So input from all of you, the players.

Go down 
+2
kaindelvin
[Forum DM] Kakashi
6 posters
AuthorMessage

So input from all of you, the players. Empty
PostSubject: So input from all of you, the players.   So input from all of you, the players. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:20 pm

So I've notuced that most of you have logged in at least once but have not logged in for close to two days now since the last person logged in. So at one point all of you wanted to play so I decided to host to keep the community alive but it seems a little to late on that. if there is enough of you who want me to keep the server up I'll do so but if I'm wasting my time I'd like to know. I don't know about the rest of you but I have a fairly busy life and I will likely be playing FF-XIV when it releases next month. So I'm asking all of you what you would like. if I need to keep hosting even beyond me playing FF-XIV I will if I'm wasting my time I'll take the server down and Chiyo and Hidan can rally you all at a later time.
So post here and let me know. If I don't see any replies or a majority of you all speaking up I will take the server down midnight on Friday.

also posting from my phone on break, sorry about the horrible spelling again posting from my phone on break
Back to top Go down
[Forum DM] Kakashi

[Forum DM] Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: So input from all of you, the players.   So input from all of you, the players. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:35 pm

I want the server up myself, but I know that Ayumi is moving, so she wont be around. And im just goofing around. I would love the server to stay around. Smile
Back to top Go down
kaindelvin

PostSubject: Re: So input from all of you, the players.   So input from all of you, the players. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:42 pm

I personally havent had time to do anything but 10-20 min a day to play ffx in the past few days, so thats why i havent been on. if you decide to keep it up i'll be on to play when things die down for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So input from all of you, the players.   So input from all of you, the players. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:14 pm

if there is a big enough desire to see it stay up I'll continue to do so. like I told the staff when I stopped hosting for Naruto Universe I kept the high speed internet I had. once you have a 30mb down and 10mb up speed you keep paying for it and my tower is custom built with a water cooled and overclocked 4ghz AMD ITH 16GB. of ram... so running the server doesn't really register. on my computer as far as needed processing power.

also we need to fix the forums idk what has caused this white background but I'm not going to attemp to fix issues on my phone. I have to copy and paste into notepad to fix stuff before I post on my desktop dont get me started on my phone
Back to top Go down
Admin Hidan

Admin Hidan

PostSubject: Re: So input from all of you, the players.   So input from all of you, the players. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:19 pm

Yeah....i dont know whats causing the forums to do this, its messing up my posts also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So input from all of you, the players.   So input from all of you, the players. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:03 pm

So three people? I'm serious about taking it down guys
Back to top Go down
Admin Hidan

Admin Hidan

PostSubject: Re: So input from all of you, the players.   So input from all of you, the players. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:10 pm

this is the entire playerbase bar Tami at the moment...this is majoirty.
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: So input from all of you, the players.   So input from all of you, the players. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:59 am

I will hop on when I can, Though my days of sitting on an empty server are done mostly but from time to time I may.

As for a host solution, I have a couple of old computers I may be able to use to host once I get my ports opened etc, I could trial it for a month to see what the damage would be on both my internet and power bills * Shrug * If it isnt to much I dont mind hosting
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: So input from all of you, the players.   So input from all of you, the players. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:45 am

Okaaay well im around, but cant play.  The internet is barely good enough to bring up google, let along log me into a server and allow me to stay on.

I will probably play when I am home from Afghanistan, but only if its up.  FFIV is on my list of things to do when im home also, but I have time for whatever, when im stateside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So input from all of you, the players.   So input from all of you, the players. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Well let me know Casey. As for the server I will continue to host it for now. It's not like its going to cut into my wallet much if any. I just wanted to know if I'm wasting time on a dead community. If you guys want me to keep it up I'll do so till I'm told by the staff to take it down.
Back to top Go down
Renderd

PostSubject: Re: So input from all of you, the players.   So input from all of you, the players. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Your going to have to give it more then a week to find out what yoru player base is as some of us decided to stop checking back on the forums every day and it became a weekly thing to a every othe rweek... just give it time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So input from all of you, the players.   So input from all of you, the players. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So input from all of you, the players.
Page 1 of 1