NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server update: New/Old Areas!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Server update: New/Old Areas! Empty
PostSubject: Server update: New/Old Areas!   Server update: New/Old Areas! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:31 pm

I just wanted to let you all know that some older areas were just added back into the module. Since I'm hosting I've exploited the vast collection of old servers I have to add back in parts of Suna. Sadly the version of Sunagakure East I have is pre-"the fancy garden" but the Honored court now connects through there like it did on NV2. The Sunagakure that is in the mod was the altered version I used in NU to remove the NV housing areas. Hope you all enjoy them again... except the popular hangout spot... *doesn't have the Inka interior areas* Laughing 

New or Changed Areas:
The older Sunagakure East (no fancy garden in the northern area of the map)
Honored Court
Arashi Compound
Inka Compound (exterior only and no reserve)
Kazuhiko Compound
Nihano Compound
Takumi Compound
Karaiou Compound

**The Hojo entrance is there in the Honored Court on the mod, I know, but I could not find the area. Ill continue to look for it but I doubt I have it. I had to get the Nihano area from Hiyo... so its likely the Suna I have was before either area was added.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

Server update: New/Old Areas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server update: New/Old Areas!   Server update: New/Old Areas! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:30 am

Awesome.
Back to top Go down

Server update: New/Old Areas!
Page 1 of 1