NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rank ups and Time lapse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Rank ups and Time lapse Empty
PostSubject: Rank ups and Time lapse   Rank ups and Time lapse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:57 am

Instead of a rank up could I get X amount of tokens? Id rather pay off my slots and develop my character before another rank is thrown at me.

Also id kike to know if we're going to be compensated for our lost token?

I'd have sent this in a PM... but someone has their PMs off.
Back to top Go down
Hiyo/Sugao

Hiyo/Sugao

PostSubject: Re: Rank ups and Time lapse   Rank ups and Time lapse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:48 pm

I concur with these feelings. I think some reimbursed tokens and a set of jutsus to learn instead would do the server much better.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Rank ups and Time lapse   Rank ups and Time lapse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:44 pm

Thirded
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Rank ups and Time lapse   Rank ups and Time lapse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Once the actual server comes up, slots will likely end up being free (except 300 token upgrade). (There is a system already made that enables players to rank up on their own or earning up to 5.75 rp tokens daily) It is a persistant system that will no longer need DMs to pre-set your character in lvl, race, and a ryo (gp) system incorporated as well. This is all talk for now until I can have the opportunity to show what exactly I have been working on prior to this bump in the road, but I am very excited to introduce something I have been insinuating for the past 10+ years and it is only unfortunate the greater community that was - no longer is around. But we hope that in time they will be won over again =)

This all is to ensure the playerbase need not wait for a DM to be active, nor the newbies be intimidated by the abilities people invested in slots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank ups and Time lapse   Rank ups and Time lapse Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:08 pm

So what does that mean? Take the rank up and submit my slot 3-5 as a jounin? and if slots will be free except upgrades will thos of us who have paid for slots be reimbursed? I could use the the toekns to make another character or to work on Kirito more
Back to top Go down
Admin Hidan

Admin Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Rank ups and Time lapse   Rank ups and Time lapse Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:45 pm

Yes slots will be reimbursed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank ups and Time lapse   Rank ups and Time lapse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank ups and Time lapse
Page 1 of 1