NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new jutsu

Go down 
+4
Rock Lee
Kamarile
CopyKat
kaindelvin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kamarile

Kamarile

new jutsu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new jutsu   new jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:24 pm

Kiritano wrote:
Kamarile wrote:
Kiritano wrote:
I could have made a Hatenashi like I wanted too with wind and done the same thing just stronger since I'd have a stronger base to build off of.

Hateshinai will use Int, not Ninjutsu anymore which is a bit screwed up since now they can Genjutsu, Fuinjutsu and spit my Ninjutsu back in my face, but we'll see.

lol still not my point... I could have played something else that I wasn't struggling with and still had the same ability basically just with ninjutsu instead of a sword

... not sure if my point was coming across.

Oh it's coming across fine, lol

Upgrading a clan to 200 points SEEMS like a good idea but you're stuck with a Jutsu list bundled with the 100 point clan, unless you ask for more at the time. Found that out the hard way that caveat emptor is the rule of the day.

That said you can buy your Jutsu up to infinity over time so a char with no starting Jutsu/Clan Techs at ALL in theory has the highest power level. Since they can just make up whatever they want as a personal style.

I can predict what's going to happen though, you'll be told that Arashi Jutsu are planned to be redone now, and made to feel slightly guilty for bringing your concerns up.
Back to top Go down
KishuSenki

KishuSenki

new jutsu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new jutsu   new jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Kamarile wrote:
Kiritano wrote:
I could have made a Hatenashi like I wanted too with wind and done the same thing just stronger since I'd have a stronger base to build off of.

Hateshinai will use Int, not Ninjutsu anymore which is a bit screwed up since now they can Genjutsu, Fuinjutsu and spit my Ninjutsu back in my face, but we'll see.

Protip: This makes Hateshinai useless until they learn this new stuff considering we all learned Ninjutsu. GG
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

new jutsu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new jutsu   new jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:38 pm

Well, I just got back and see more issues have arose - no sweat my pets keep em coming!

- Elementless bonus of + 1 now is an issue still, why I dunno. But I will take out bonus to elementless all together! I am fine with. Originally I wasnt even sure if we need light / dark along with snow since they are "rarities" but there have been instances even in the show now defined more universally in all elementless aspects. (They arent really elements, but forms of chakra - one spiritual the other physical. Both needed to create -chakra-)

- You can try to edit the D-Rank to be "balanced" but if it isnt in the same format as all the other elements, then would it be balanced? You would be putting a bias opinion over something I have been spending ... 2-3 weeks of remedying. (IE: Why is Raiton previously the only element with 80+ dmg for... 20 cp? Why is Fuuton so weak in its 1 or 2 S-Rank) Why did -SHADOW- element have the most evolved Tai-ninjutsu. No... all elements will have to be equal hun. you are entitled to your opinion but keep in mind that it is for the ENTIRETY of the server as well.

- Rank Dmg... I stated it needed a nerf for the past 5 years now. It does -insane- dmg for no cost. Most of you can see it now as well, how tai / ken (regardless of bonus dmg) it is the Rank dmg that makes it surpass most ninjutsu. (its why Tai / Ken > Nin, but Gen aught to trump Tai / Ken)

- As Kamarile put it, and I posted in announcements, and it has been in announcements since Itachi posted it initially which was about the start of the server. WE ARE UPDATING THINGS NON-STOP. Things that are 10+ years old, taken 2-3 weeks to review over again (Tho still not complete, will need your further support / suggestions made to do that!) Is a big feat. Rome isnt built in a day or so they say, so be patient with the Arashi Jutsu. I have not forsaken anyone ever = / dont dare think I would start now.

- Fuuin being INT based, why... Well the reasoning behind it is the only -real- function for INT is genjutsu. But Fuuinjutsu requires little to no power, but chakra control and the knowhow (smarts) to devise the formula. Yes even Hateshinai, the creators - likely had to keep this in mind. It is about mathematics for Fuuinjutsu, this perhaps had been lost but would like to work with Hateshinai twins for a compromise of what they would like. (WIS Subbing Fuuin, or swap to INT focus in general) Either way Fuuin has been beefed up considerably - with introduction of Barriers. INT based users are more support-types than ever before!

- Any last statements comments please be sure to post, but dont act childishly folks. The -DM STAFF- are taking in your opinions (despite however bias some may be) but we do value all of them and will try to make it work, if you make things work for us too. (Its a two way street!)
Back to top Go down
kaindelvin

new jutsu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new jutsu   new jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Here is a balanced version of the previous D rank shadow tai:

-Art of the Shadow Strike: Dark Flight
Jutsu Type: Taijutsu
Cp: 3
Description: The user runs towards the target, focusing their chakra to their feet, then they send a kick straight up to the target's jaw, sending a blast of dark chakra into it, and sending the target flying up into the air.
PvP Effect: No damage, but the victim is unable to attack for one round, due to their body soaring into the sky.

then change

Quote :
DARK: ART OF THE SHADOW STRIKE – FALL OF THE NIGHTNGALE
TYPE: Inton Nin (DEX / STR)
COST: 4 Cp
DESCRIPTION: [Hand Seals: Bird > Hare > Dragon > Bird] User channels Dark chakra to sail across the air, more potent if the enemy is air-borne only to deliver a swooping cross chop.
DF: Hit 1 Target (+ 1 Atk Roll if Followed by “Dark Flight”), Body Dmg + 2 [Bleed] / round for 1d3 Rounds.

into:

Quote :
DARK: ART OF THE SHADOW STRIKE – FALL OF THE NIGHTNGALE
TYPE: Inton Nin (DEX / STR)
COST: 4 Cp
DESCRIPTION: [Hand Seals: Bird > Hare > Dragon > Bird] User channels Dark chakra to sail across the air, more potent if the enemy is air-borne only to deliver a swooping cross chop.
DF: Hit 1 Target, Body Dmg + 2 [Bleed] / round for 1d3 Rounds. + 1d6 bonus damage if used after dark flight.

For 7 cp, you are doing body dmg + 1d6 + 2 bleed for 1d3 rounds. according to the damage chart, thats actually underpowered. AND it requires two hits. There was nothing op with how it was before, and this way actually makes sense. there's now actually a mechanic to force the person to be in the air after dark flight instead of 'kicks them into the air' then immediatly they 'land and attacks again' making the rp of fall of the nightingale make no sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new jutsu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new jutsu   new jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new jutsu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2