NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Vault & 200 Tokens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Host] Itachi
Admin
[Host] Itachi

Server Vault & 200 Tokens Empty
PostSubject: Server Vault & 200 Tokens   Server Vault & 200 Tokens Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:28 pm

Just to make the fact known, I still have the server vault from awhile back with your characters if you played on the server at the time I was previously Admin and Host. So once I start the server back up, never fear! Your characters from old should still be available to you.

If you do not have a character, we are offering a free 200 tokens so that new players can begin and start customizing their characters from the get-go. This option is only available if you wish to completely start over from scratch or if you do not currently have a character from back in the day.

If you are unsure if you once had a character, follow this link and surf through the old character bio forums: http://naruto-verse.forumotion.com/f15-narutoverse-new-century-bio-page

Also, if you are continuing your previous character, feel free to transfer the bio over here.

Please Note: This free 200 tokens deal is only available to 1 character. Not multiple. However, you can split it. Such as making a character that has a 100 token cost power, then making another character with a 100 token cost power.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

Server Vault & 200 Tokens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Vault & 200 Tokens   Server Vault & 200 Tokens Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:52 pm

BUMPDATE: Due to the missing server vault, we are offering remakes for you guys Will keep in touch once we manage to get the original back. Ty for your patience and sorry again for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down

Server Vault & 200 Tokens
Page 1 of 1