NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<Sets out sign> "Open for requests"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

<Sets out sign> "Open for requests" Empty
PostSubject: <Sets out sign> "Open for requests"   <Sets out sign> "Open for requests" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:52 pm

So something I've taken up again in my spar time is altering pictures and things like that. I enjoy it and find it relaxing. Plus it gives me something to do when I'm not working on stuff that is important and needs to be done right away.

So what I thought I would do is ask if any of you have a picture that is "almost perfect" or you want altered in some way for your characters. I've often done this for myself and find it fun to do and I have done a few things for those around the server, the last was for Mizuki.

So here are a few examples. If you would like me to play with a picture you have or want me to make you some stuff let me know. I would like to keep this as a first come first serve type of thing and anything you ask me to do will be done on my time. Please have an idea of what you would like and post links to the pictures in this post and I'll see what I could do. If you would also like a name plate for your character made or a forum signature made, I can do those as well. I'm just looking for something to work on with some creative freedom. Most of the pictures associated to me I've altered from other pictures, like my profile picture and current signature.

As I said this is something I enjoy doing as a hobby and I find it relaxing and its something I do to clear my head. If at any point it no longer becomes fun for me I'll stop doing it for others.

Mizuki's Request (Removed second female character in picture and most of water mark blending it into picture)

Before:
After:

Shuji's Dragon and Nara Symbol

Before:
After:

Shuji's Dragon and Nara Symbol

Before:
After:

Shuji's name plate for his bio post.
Spoiler:

Old Signatures and Misc
Old Shikamaru Sig:
Joker Facebook Cover:

Blue Lantern Wallpaper (Original):
Blue Lantern Wallpaper w/ Oath:
Back to top Go down
Haruka Hyuuga

Haruka Hyuuga

<Sets out sign> "Open for requests" Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Sets out sign> "Open for requests"   <Sets out sign> "Open for requests" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:17 pm

I have a request. Do you think you could alter my Avi to have dark purple hair and Hyuuga eyes?

Color Example-9933ff
Back to top Go down

<Sets out sign> "Open for requests"
Page 1 of 1