NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Job Application: ANBU (Erin Senju)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Tsunade

Admin Tsunade

Job Application: ANBU (Erin Senju) Empty
PostSubject: Job Application: ANBU (Erin Senju)   Job Application: ANBU (Erin Senju) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:41 pm

Dear Raikage Ken,

Due to recent events of the Covenant, and other stranger Shinobi in the area, I come to realize that I feel the need to push myself, and my abilities further. I believe that I would be a good candidate for the ANBU due to my skill in Elemental Jutsu of various natures, as well as my skill in Fuinjutsu and Iryojutsu. Combining this with my abilities too decimate most of my opponents in mass quantities because of my skills in Elemental Nature Manipulation, I think I can be of use to you.

As a member of ANBU, I will not be able to conceal my identity well due to my signature skills being well known among Kumogakure itself, and a few other Shinobi at large, however I believe my skills can be used during highly dangerous missions, allowing for a higher chance of success. Thank you for your consideration of my request.

- Erin Senju
Back to top Go down

Job Application: ANBU (Erin Senju)
Page 1 of 1