NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-Wedding RP (Must be on List)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chiyo

Chiyo

Pre-Wedding RP (Must be on List)  Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Wedding RP (Must be on List)    Pre-Wedding RP (Must be on List)  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:11 am

WEDDING: MEGUMI FUKUDA & KIRITO ARASHI
(Forum RP Accessible to those on the list)

Quote :
You are cordially invited to participate in the event of the year, the wedding of Megumi Fukuda of Konohagakure and Kirito Arashi of Sunagakure! On May, 2013. The ceremony will be held on a beach-front of Fire Country’s coast bordering Land of Spring. Reception to follow.

Groom: Kirito Arashi
Best man:
Groomsman 1:
Groomsman 2:
Groomsman 3:

Bride: Megumi Fukuda
Maid of Honor:
Bridesmaid 1:
Bridesmaid 2:
Bridesmaid 3:

Wedding Planner: Akizanami Kisaragi (Host of Rp)
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Wedding RP (Must be on List)    Pre-Wedding RP (Must be on List)  Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Scene: Sunagakure's Bar and Restaurant (Late Morning)
Characters:
- Akzianami Kisaragi
- Megumi Fukuda
- Kirito Arashi
- Megumi's Dad
- Kirito's Parents

THE BRUNCH - ENCOUNTER OF THE IN LAWS

It would be a pleasant morning as Akizanami had orchestrated a meeting for Megumi and her dad to finally meet Kirito and his parents together for the first time. She wasnt sure what to expect, but figuring if they saw just how much in love those two were that it should go off without a hitch. She would have her wedding planning binder, pink in color, ribbons all around, it would have a scrap-book along within it of cut up magazine photos of wedding dresses and decorations and other events invested in such an occassion. She takes a deep breathe before ordering herself jasmine tea to try and calm her nerves abit while going over the list of what will be needing to be discussed.

- Such as the reception
- Descisions on who the bridesmaids and groomsmen will be
- Which members of the family they would like to invite (50 people limit apparently)
- Discussion on when and where, if they are satisfied with akiza's choice of location.
- Set a time and date for the actual wedding itself
- And of course payment for the whole shebang (However, she isnt looking for her own pay)

As the order of jasmine tea arrives - she turns her head at the door, expecting any minute now that either Megumi and her father would appear, or Kirito and his parents.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Wedding RP (Must be on List)    Pre-Wedding RP (Must be on List)  Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:11 pm

DM Hidan paid me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Wedding RP (Must be on List)    Pre-Wedding RP (Must be on List)  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:54 am

Juugo and Kiyana would walk into the resturant looking around before spotting Akiza. "You know the last time you brought me here was over a year ago. You know it wouldn't hurt you to take me out on a date once in a while like Kirito does with Megumi," Kiyana would be smiling as she looked at her husband. "You're just complaining because you can. You never cared for fancy dinners and don't try to tell me you do I know you better," Juugo would smirk as he eyed his wife.

As the two continued Juugo was too busy arguing with his wife to notice the waiter walking toward the two. In an instant Kiyana would raise her hand to Juugo's chest holding him back to keep him from running into the waiter and the tray of food he was carrying, "Really now, can't you pay attention. Its bad enough I have to keep breakable things away from Kirito. I still think he got that from you." The blonde woman would smirk as the two continued, "Oh don't get me started... where is he huh? I don't see him here. I wonder who he got his sense of timing from?" The couples playful argument would continue as they neared the table, Kiyana would wave happily at Akiza, "Oh it wasn't me. I'm always on time." "Yeah sure... your own time."

Juugo would smile pulling the chair out at the table as he sat down with his wife and looked at Akiza, "Not here yet huh? Sounds about right for Kirito. He is never on time. I'm fairly certain he will be late to his own funeral one day." the older Arashi would laugh as Kiyana would shake her head. "Really you want to make that joke when we're here to discuss his wedding?" Without missing a beat Juugo would grin, "I thought that was what we were here to discuss?" Kiyana would turn her head glaring at him obviously the playful argument now striking a cord, "Really..." Juugo would smile sheepishly realizing he overstepped his joke and held up his hands with a look to say he was sorry before looking at Akiza and rolling his eyes with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Wedding RP (Must be on List)    Pre-Wedding RP (Must be on List)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-Wedding RP (Must be on List)
Page 1 of 1