NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Doctor Said So... - Shieo Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CopyKat

CopyKat

The Doctor Said So... - Shieo Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor Said So... - Shieo Uchiha   The Doctor Said So... - Shieo Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:30 pm

Quote :
Dear Dairy-Given to me by my doctor,

After speaking with my doctor, he's decided that instead of writing about people in a manner of knowing their skills, abilities, traits and habits - Apparently he thinks this is creepy; and that I should focus this to literal writing, apparently it's suppose to help me keep myself on track and may assist in my inability to sleep like a regular person. Though I may disagree with this idea from the get-go I've decided to accept this test as not only a hopeless way to cure my issues, but also to fill the time whilst I sit in the sands soaking up the non-existenet moisture in the air. Since this introduction to myself, if I were to ever reference this point in time is completed, mays well elaborate on my previous days.

Two Days Ago,

I did a fair amount of shopping, enough supplies to last me a little while in my cellar if by chance the covenant do infact break in and go on a rampage, most of it is dried food, snacks and a lot of bottled water- However this is more of a paranoia thing, and the fact I needed some time to kill. Since the likelihood of the Covenant truly breaking in is about 2% I think the odds are on our side. Once this was finished I made my way to the arena to spectate any spars, or fights being held in the walls. After a few rounds of Genin and Chunin sparring I was approached by a smaller kid, almost looked susceptible to chronic depression with the amount of black he wore, and stating he didn't feel the heat- Regardless, he asked me to accompany him to retrieve some crates from a underground shipment a S-Class Missing Ninja has brought too us. Curious more than ever as to why some kid was assisting him I agreed to follow. Upon arriving we were approached by whom I would place the name of the missing ninja on. After discussing for some time, we apparently hit a nerve and he tried to injure me severely with a sand technique, luckily the little kid was savvy with shadow ninjutsu and was able to free me from the bind. After the flames were cooled a little, we decided to leave after the man left to avoid any terrible fate through whatever was stored in the crates. Upon arriving back in the village I headed home and tried to catch up on some rest.

One Day Ago,

Yesterday I was called upon by an ANBU officer, six others and myself were tasked with infiltrating a underground burrow and stopping any covenant from getting through, so we could use the passage for our own. Upon being tasked into a squad, I was an underling, after a few moments of discussion between the leaders- They well chose that I'd be better suited to lead. Though I may disagree, I was rather proud to be seen as a suitable lead. After preparing my allies we departed inside, lead by Eladar and Kat (Which was quickly changed to Eladar and myself) we had to penetrate a mist based genjutsu, after the ANBU separated it enough to get us all through he attempted to walk through and got disintegrated, a cost that had to be made I suppose. After determining an effective ambush strategy they had two people teleport into the center as the remainder of us circled the outside and attacked. We managed to fight off the majority of our foes however in the middle of the fight I was drug into some form of technique that pulled me out of the area, I am unsure as of why yet. But I'm hoping to find out shortly.

- Shieo
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

The Doctor Said So... - Shieo Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Said So... - Shieo Uchiha   The Doctor Said So... - Shieo Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:30 am

Excellent!

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down

The Doctor Said So... - Shieo Uchiha
Page 1 of 1