NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum issue thing!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Epitaph191

Epitaph191

Forum issue thing! Empty
PostSubject: Forum issue thing!   Forum issue thing! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:58 am

So.. is there a way to change the forum presets to something easier to see/read? When you over over most of the white text it turns black, which is obviously the same color as the background.. Not kool yo.
Back to top Go down
Hiyo/Sugao

Hiyo/Sugao

Forum issue thing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum issue thing!   Forum issue thing! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:58 am

There have been a number of issues with the forum as of late; including bandwidth problems for certain images. We're still trying to find a good layout that works for everyone, so please do inform Ino of any bugs/suggestions you might have to fix the problem.
Back to top Go down
[Administration]
Admin
[Administration]

Forum issue thing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum issue thing!   Forum issue thing! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:04 pm

It may be an issue with your browser. I've changed the text to white, and it shouldn't be turning black. I'll be trying another template (as the first one had issues with image bandwiths with the layout and I was forced to change it), and hopefully find another template that everyone can be satisfied with. But it's a bit of a pain to do and requires patience. I'll be doing it sometime this week. As of right now, it seems the issues are mostly preference problems, (people don't like the color, or that the poster information is on the right and not the left. Small picky things like that.) But as of right now this seems to be a working fix compared to having the buggy images all over our face.

I'll have it done before sunday.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoverse2.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Forum issue thing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum issue thing!   Forum issue thing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum issue thing!
Page 1 of 1