NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Forum: Rewards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiyo

Chiyo

RP Forum: Rewards Empty
PostSubject: RP Forum: Rewards   RP Forum: Rewards Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:28 am

Forum based RP will now have significant influence on a characters progress. We will be rewarding people for the activity they have on the RP forums, whether they choose to use them for training Jutsu purposes, or for group RP, and even in the near foreseeable future... Week long DM Event which we will simply dub as "Arcs". The quality of your penmanship and creativity will don you significant RP Tokens, as we at Narutoverse-2 value RP and would like to spread it in a wider community.

NOTE: All RP Posts will require DM Approval & Post for a reward. (1 per day awarded from now on)

Non-Training RP Posts
Good Quality Posts: 1 Tokens
Great Quality Posts: 2 Tokens
Excellent Quality Posts: 3 Tokens
NOTE: 1 Token per Paragraph.

Training RP Posts
Jutsu
Genin) Limit C-Rank
Chunin) Limit B-Rank
Jounin) Limit A-Rank
(Follows Max. 4 Learning Jutsu / Week Rule. But only 1 out of those 4 may be via forums for the week)

DM Hosted Event RP Posts
2-10 Tokens based on Quality & Participation

EDIT: 2 / 13 / 12
EDIT: 3 / 23 / 13
EDIT: 4 / 1 / 13
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: RP Forum: Rewards   RP Forum: Rewards Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:52 pm

BUMPING! This is for those new to the server, unaware of the incentives we may have for RPing even on Forums (Earn tokens on your own time, maybe at work or studying or library w/e) +1-3 tokens daily is generally what we offer just to see your writing. Is there any reason not to do it?
Back to top Go down
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

PostSubject: Re: RP Forum: Rewards   RP Forum: Rewards Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:38 am

*dusts off post*

Ok guys/girls... I've asked the staff to start looking at the RP posts again. I know I was very passionate about making sure you guys were paid for your posts and I see activity on the RP forums has dropped since I left.

I would like to let you all know our Forum Admin or I will be combing through your posts and you will be paid accordingly. I'd like to see you paid for your effort... if it is playing on the server or posting things in the RP section of the forums. Both enrich the world we've all created and I'd like to see you get compensated.

I also enjoy seeing what you come up with and what your characters deal with when they are away from the hustle of the daily activity on the server. That being said I will pay 25 tokens a month to players on top of your RP posts who start and post  weekly in a "day in the life of ----" journal/stories about your characters.

The requirements are as follows:
1) Minimum of one post a week...
2) Each post must be 300 words in lenght...
3) Posts can be 1st person (journal styled) or 3rd person (story styled)...
(Special Note: If you go above and beyond the minium post a week you will be compensated normally. So if you post two posts in a week? The second post will land you the RP tokens for that post. So if you make two posts a week in this "DITLO" post you can actually come out with 29 to 37 tokens extra a month for eight posts. Just a thought. Also the 25 is the minimum and I will confer with the staff that if you post four 500+ or 1000+ word posts that you're compensated.)

For those that are interested in doing this please label the subject of your post like so... "Day in the life of Kirito" for example. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. These posts can also lead to events on the server so put some effort into them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Forum: Rewards   RP Forum: Rewards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1