NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character is hung up [FIXED]

Go down 
+3
ShadowOfDwelve
[Forum DM] Kakashi
Renderd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Renderd

Character is hung up [FIXED] Empty
PostSubject: Character is hung up [FIXED]   Character is hung up [FIXED] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Hello, the character I have just created is stuck on the Kumogakure - Outskirts load screen,

Select your village>Kumogakure - Outskirts

Solution:
Downloaded the Critical Update

Last edited by Renderd on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renderd

PostSubject: Re: Character is hung up [FIXED]   Character is hung up [FIXED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:40 am

Might be my system not sure because I tried rolling a new toon around other transitions to see if I could go other places and I get stuck in transition as well (though I did get t Suna and walk around however it was sort lived and I got stuck in transition) ... i am thinking it might be the custom content trying to load from a .hak

I am running window's 8 and i understand that some people have problems with NWN with anything above XP. Though my game is running smoothly i just cant transition... any ideas?
Back to top Go down
[Forum DM] Kakashi

[Forum DM] Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Character is hung up [FIXED]   Character is hung up [FIXED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:19 am

I honestly have no idea how to fix the issue. Dont give up on it yet just because you get little replies, the DM's are currently either sleeping or busy with various things. Im sure soon someone can help you, but im not entirely sure. ._. Sorry
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Character is hung up [FIXED]   Character is hung up [FIXED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:54 am

Only thing I could suggest would possibly be trying to run it in compatibility mode as windows xp? I am assuming windows 8 has this
Back to top Go down
Dm Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Character is hung up [FIXED]   Character is hung up [FIXED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:52 am

Have you gotten all HAKs? Some arent needed to load the enter module, but they can mess up your gameplay (like your experiencing).
Back to top Go down
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Character is hung up [FIXED]   Character is hung up [FIXED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:04 am

If your hak files aren't up to date, or corrupted (Cut downloading, Copying etc) then it won't load. Kumo uses alot of the newer renders from the hakpaks and if you don't have them up to date it will constantly crash.

Just a tip from the person that made it Wink
Back to top Go down
Renderd

PostSubject: Re: Character is hung up [FIXED]   Character is hung up [FIXED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:50 pm

I am sure I did though I will look through my hak folder, thanks for the tips
Back to top Go down
Renderd

PostSubject: Re: Character is hung up [FIXED]   Character is hung up [FIXED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Yes I have all the required .haks, im gong to redownload cep2.4a and drag them over again.
Back to top Go down
Renderd

PostSubject: Re: Character is hung up [FIXED]   Character is hung up [FIXED] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:41 am

Went through compatability modes - Nothing

Re downloaded CEP2.4 - nothing

Checked .hak files to see if I have them all - Im sure I do here is a list
Spoiler:

Its a fresh install of Never winter nights with hak's just to play the server. My only idea of what is wrong is that nwn is having trouble accessing my .hak files for the custom content in which I have no idea on how to fix or I am missing files I don't know about... :/
Back to top Go down
kaindelvin

PostSubject: Re: Character is hung up [FIXED]   Character is hung up [FIXED] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:47 am

if you ended up downloading the nwn collecters edition, or pack or w/e it's called, version of nwn you need to do a crit rebuild of the latest patch. might wanna try that if you cant determine what version of nwn you dl'd. without doing the crit rebuild you will get random bugs, including this one.
Back to top Go down
Renderd

PostSubject: Re: Character is hung up [FIXED]   Character is hung up [FIXED] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:58 am

Thanks for the Tip, I will give it a try tomorow
Back to top Go down
Renderd

PostSubject: Re: Character is hung up [FIXED]   Character is hung up [FIXED] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:23 am

Critical Update fixed it, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Hiyo/Sugao

Hiyo/Sugao

PostSubject: Re: Character is hung up [FIXED]   Character is hung up [FIXED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Err, strange but I can't seem to log on anymore. I'm being refused by the server because I have restricted items above the "Item Level" limit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character is hung up [FIXED]   Character is hung up [FIXED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:32 am

I must have checked the "Item Level Restriction" box when I was focusing and minimizing the server window, its all fixed now. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character is hung up [FIXED]   Character is hung up [FIXED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character is hung up [FIXED]
Page 1 of 1